Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Mage Guild: Amaranth

Shameless self-admiration

a part of “The New Mage Guild: Amaranth”, a fictional universe by Temperance.

Taking place shortly after Natsu and company stopped the Eisenwald Guild in Oshibana Town. An up-and-coming Guild decided to station itself in place of Eisenwald. Now Oshibana Town has it's own certified Guild; Amaranth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Mage Guild: Amaranth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Shameless self-admiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 am

This thread will be for random little things that don't fit in anywhere. Mostly fan-boyling/girling over the awesomeness of the roleplay. For example, images of our characters together or otherwise, a list of their drunk types, what sort of cookie they'd be if they were edible, anything you want, really! To start things off, here's my take on what our characters would be like if they were ever drunk :D

Types of Drunks

Issabella the 'Objective Hate' drunk - "Damn you, fire hydrant! DAMN YOU LAMPOST! And damn you fishing pole..."
Murmur the 'Lonely Drunk' - "Sometimes my cats and I put on puppet shows for my other cats. *draws stickmen friends on dirt*"
Freya - IMMUNE!
Alex the 'I will high five everything you say' drunk - "Holy shite! Your grandmother died? HIGH FIVE BRAH!"
Gren the 'I think I can sing' drunk - Omg guiz wanna hear me sing? *kills us all with his voice*
Kiev the drunk who promises everything - "Listen, chicha. I know Ghandi and we can tots get you 1,000,000,000 camels by tomorrow. I promise."
Browen the 'I'm sexy and I know it' drunk - "Hey babeh washyou name <3 *wink wink, fall off chair, pole dance on a pillar*"
Yuliana the 'Temporary Lesbian' - "Come, ladies. Sit on my lap and let me love you. Let yo suga momma take care of you *slaps some random girl's backside*"
Amaya the 'Social Lubricant' - "Heeeyy H'mooong, ever met my baby gurl Freya? You two would make such amazing babies together. WOOO PARTEY!!!"
Ravenna the 'Emotional Drunk' - "I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY, YOU KNOW? Q~~~Q Nobody loves me and it hurts my feelings when you guiz leave. *weeps into Gawain's shirt* Am I not good enough for you?? IS IT BECAUSE I'M ONLY A D-CUP?! IS THAT IT?!"
Suoh the 'Insecure Drunk' - "Do you think my head looks like a strawberry...? I mean, I love my hair but, but, my head looks like a fruit, doesn't it?"
Sidney the 'Angry Drunk' - "You wanna fight me, brother? YOU WANNA FIGHT ME?! My dolls think you have some serious issues!"
Jennifer the 'I'm a man' drunk - "Heeeyyy brrrooooo *punches random dude's arm* See that ass over there, man? Ddaayymmnnn baby got back!"
Gawain the 'Real Man' - "You must respect women, my men. They are temples of sacristy that deserve honesty and care. As gentlemen, we must treat our Holiest Counterparts with utmost submission."
Erina the 'Girly Drunk' - "Teehehehe! Stop it, silly! You and your games :3 :3 :3
Mysty the 'Timid Drunk' - "U-u-uh b-but what if he doesn't l-like me? *fiddling with fingers* He's so scawy and I need to be a g-good girl."
Zag the 'I think I can dance' drunk - OPPA GANGNAM STYLE *shuffles*
Melinoe the 'Lesbian Aunt' - "Women are the ultimate beings of creation. From their bosoms, babies are born."
Cedar the 'Police Teacher' - "It can't just any man in a wet suit. It has to be a man in a wet suit holding a rubber duck. Now that's a man you can trust."
Sheena the 'Hippie' - "Love melons as they love you. Hold them. Cherish them. Nourish their taught skins. Fill your hearts with love! And eat the melon..."
Sikes the 'Gawain Fangirl' - "He is the backside of my spine, the temple of my body, the pillow of my bathtub. Take my hand and let us PRAISE DA GAWAIN!"
K'brak the 'Loving Drunk' - "*rubbing head against Kiev's chest* Hey, Kiev. I know we've been fighting but I love you, man. I love you so much."

Procrastination is good for your grades

The names were written by me so I apologise if it's too messy to read. Sorry I couldn't squeeze Vincent in there, Merchant x.x

I call it: Issabella and Creepy Doll Guy if he ever became a man or Issid for short.

Braev.

The possibility of this scene ever happening between Suoh and Ravenna is closer to 0 than 100: Suven.

Yuliamaya!

This sums up Ravenna and Murmur's relationship quite well. Ravenna would've bitten off his fingers by now though. Ramur!

Freysa - Izzy and Freya.

Jennifer, Mysty, Ravenna and Jezebel~

K'brak and Freya. I managed to draw on the rings that Keiko gave them but not the gems - so now they just look married.

Theme songs

(Tell me what you think and feel free to suggest a song :) I'm cool if you don't like the song)

Crimson Blades: http://youtu.be/TFipjabLzzc
Amaranth: N/A
Last edited by Layla on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Shameless self-admiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:55 am

I am going to contribute something to this topic, too. I hope the images I found aren't too awkward or ugly.

Team Cancer Sticks - something is going on between them

Murmur and Suoh

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 am

Yes, I am going mad.

Watch out, K'brak.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 pm

So, Layla and I have thought of a very interesting idea and that is : Collecting gender-bender pictures of our characters. May I present... the gender-bender pictures of Crimson Blade members (except Freya... she is the only exception)

Murmur:

Kiev: I will add the pictures later... after I figure out which pictures suit him best

Kiev and K'Brak

K'brak:

Gender-bender K'brak and Freya:

K'brak and Gender-bender Freya (personality switch)

Freya (1st style)

Freya (2nd style)

Freya (3rd style)

Jennifer

Suoh

Ravenna

That's about it for now. I will see you all later. Good day and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Hahahahhah oh my god you guys. These are all insanely great, seriously. And the drunk types oh my god, and the gender bent pictures jfc. Murmur would make such a cute girl.
Dang, this is awesome, you guys are stars.
Now I want to start drawing our characters. Expect something to show up here...eventually.
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:51 am

sry double post
but i did it
i drew Ravenna
ye

ops
and now i can finally rest

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 am

Omg!!! YOU DREW RAVENNA! x3 I hereby give you my eternal love haha. It's absolutely awesome! I wruuuvv yyoouu <333 What does the background say? I can't quite make out the last sentence. But you drew Ravenna! Will you marry me, my dear?

I adore the images you've found, Black Death. They're all wonderful! I'll have Amaranth's members done ASAP.

But meanwhile, I went a little Ravenna-crazed last week and found like a million images of her teehee.

This is her official handwriting:

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 am

Wait a second..art works?..this is the first time I've seen an RP that also works on artworks of itself. I think I might like this RP even more now XD
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 am

Layla: I think the sentence is I'm not a monster. Great pictures, by the way, I love the first one and the third one.

Cori: Fascinating, I might try my hand on that as well... consider it as a test of my skill

Oblivian: I have not joined a lot of roleplays so I do not know things very well but this is also my first time seeing artworks for a roleplay

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 am

Only if we get married on a mountain.
Thanks much you guys! I'm glad you liked it!
And the background says 'I'm not a monster'. ..music influences my artwork too much,hmm.

Yeah, this whole thing is pretty awesome, I also have never been in a roleplay that actually goes above and beyond. It's so great. :'D

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Ohhhh myyy I love this thread :3

Now I totally want to draw my favorite characters!! Yay for giving me more ways to procrastinate my homework :D

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Great! I'm looking forward to potentially seeing anything you, Black Death, and anyone else draws up for this! And everything else too! :D

I already started on my second piece earlier today, featuring [??spoilers??] and [???itsasecret???]. This one is actually making me kind of sad. I'll try to finish it tomorrow, I just glanced at my dog and thought there was a corpse in my bed so I think it's safe to say I shouldn't start working on it again right now, because then I won't be able to stop and will end up not sleeping until 2 am or earlier. Hah. :B

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:02 am

Ah, you're making me terribly curious, Cori.

Also, it appears I have a severe case of Ravenna-love.

This image captures Ravenna near perfectly, except her hair is much longer.
ImageImage

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:47 am

Ah yes, this is the picture that I have drawn just this morning. It is only slightly better than my usual stick man pictures though and for that I apology. I will try to improve my skill in the future.

After drawing this, I really admire anyone who has the ability to draw using computer only. It is really a hard job.
Last edited by The Black Death on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 am

TO me that's still art. While I get ideas to draw my skills stink big time. ^^;

So looks like a very nice job really, don't put yourself down.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:23 am

Yay, more drawings! And you remembered the hair flowers, which I totally forgot about! Nice work! :D

And I really like the new pictures and quotes you posted, Layla. :o
Hah, poor depressing and scary Ravenna, she's awfully popular! It's like a fan club! >:D

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akashi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Ohh cool >w< all your artworks are wonderful. Everyone is so talented here. Maybe I should try drawing. I need practice anyway so maybe this is a good way to improve my horrible art skills. I wish Friday will cone sooner so I can get on the computer. Getting on through mobile is can be irritating. =3=
“No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place."
-Akashi Seijuuro

akashi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:48 pm

It's like Bieber Fever but it's Ravenna- Yeahican'trhyme.

That drawing is -awesome-, black death. And you remembered the flower! I uh... Kinda forgot *cough* >.< Thank you for reminding me! And that's so not a stickman.

Omg I lurv all of you. I'm afraid I'll have to have 189th husbands. Thank you so much for taking the time to draw Ravenna, death and cori Q~~~Q

Ravenna says "Your love for me is pitiful." (Secretly joy-swimming in all the love)

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Unfortunately this is all I have to showcase my bad drawing talents at the moment..... I got bored at the end of Math, what can I say xD Sorry it doesn't match anyone elses epicness, but yeah.

Tried to do Izzy, but honestly doesn't really capture her -.-

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Thank you for your kind words, everyone.

QueenJen: I love your picture. It is very...natural

And this is my second picture. Like I have stated before, I will try to improve my skill. I hope this picture is better than the last one

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!