Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wonderland: The Deck

Contacting Eachother

a part of “Wonderland: The Deck”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

There is another tale to the story of wonderland. One that exists after Alice has left. The red queen has fallen, but a new evil arises as four kingdoms once lost come to live. Will the Creatures of Wonderland fight back? [ALOT more information inside.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wonderland: The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Contacting Eachother

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 pm

So, obviously, we will have to contact eachother sometimes, you know, for whatever reason. Now, I am not against sharing my skype with everyone in case it's something urgent, or you can't get on here, or for whatever reason you want.

I know someone suggested texting; I don't know if I'd be willing to give out my number so soon, but if anyone else wants to, I'm sure you can discuss that with one another.

This roleplay is serious. I really want it to take off and last. I've tried so many times, but something has happened to make it fail. I'm really putting my all into this one, so... I want us to be able to contact each other and stay in touch, for any reason that can help keep this roleplay going.

I do have Kik as well if anyone things that would be worth it. But, I am not giving out my skype or my Kik until I get opinions that it would be a good idea!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Contacting Eachother

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Also, I would really like it if we all added each other on here, at least add me if you have a grudge against adding everyone else. That would be lovely for me regarding contacting and knowing who all is online, ect.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:06 pm

I think this is a great idea :3

Just pmming me is a pretty foolproof way to get in contact with me is Pming me, because I get notifications from RPG when someone PMs. But here is my email anyway: ASommerRose@gmail.com

I also have a YIM (Died_from_living@yahoo.com), but it is usually turned off, as well as my skype, but if someone wanted to have a discussion, I could turn them on ^^

I also have a deviant art, which I always have up in one tab or another when I'm online XD you can find me here :3 http://pieluver233.deviantart.com/
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Pming is a good way of contacting me, since I'll always respond. My tumblr is also a good way to get my attention. Seeing an ask in my box is just something I cannot ignore.

I do have a skype, but I rarely log on unless I have intentions of speaking with someone. In any case the username for it is englandismylover.
I also have a google talk, under the name fistingpolarbears. That logs in automatically so it's a good way to contact me.

And I'm one of the people on the internet that will give out their number pretty quickly. In fact, I rarely text anyone that I know in person. So if you wish to obtain it, send me a pm. However, I tend to forget the location of my phone often and may not touch it for days if I'm not expecting something, plus I tend to get distracting resulting in slow texts. But if something important comes up, such as roleplay things, I'll be on it.
๋‚  ๋ฐ€์–ด๋‚ด๋„ ๋‚œ ๋‹ค์‹œ ๋„ค๊ฒŒ๋กœ ๋‹ค๊ฐ€๊ฐ€์„œ

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!