Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Avengers Teens

Avengers Teens

a part of “Avengers Teens”, a fictional universe by Lost Soul.

The Avenger's are known world wide as the protectors of Earth. What happens when a certain Avengers son decides to take the initiative to gather together the teen's of these extraordinary people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avengers Teens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Avengers Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avengers Teens"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Avengers Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Can I reserve Capt America's daughter?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Baaaaaaaaah. Askghfsjsd. Avengers are my guiltiy pleasure! I wanted Tony Hawk's kid, but I see it's already reserved. Could I reserve Hawk Eye and Agent Romanof's kid? Thanks (:
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VengefulCanary on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:29 pm

can I reserved hawkeye's child if you don't mind
"Once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out"

VengefulCanary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am

Wow geez wasn't expecting so many interests, the problem is I got a PM from someone interested in both the Cap's daughter and Romanof/Hawk eyes's child before any of the other's posted in the OOC and they haven't made their mind up yet. Im waiting for a little feed back from them before I make the decision to reserve. Sorry guys if that frustrating, I just want to be fair to the person that showed interest first.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Okay I have gotten a response from Avenger Spirit and they decided on the Cap's daughter sorry Thundera.

As for Hawkeye and Romanof's child Lightningpoint reserved first.

@ Lightningpoint you have 48 hours to get character up I only reserve that long, if you don't your reservation will be removed and given to VengefulCanary.

@ VengefulCanary As I said before if Lightningpoint doesn't get their character up in 48 hours the reservation goes to you. But that means you have 48 hours as well or the character goes up as unreserved once again.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:11 am

Alright every one I think we have enough people to start, maybe once we start posting we'll pull some interest from someone to pick up the child of the Hulk or Cap's daughter's twin brother. I'll get the first post up soon, thank you to everyone that took time to make a character and hopefully we can have a fun active roleplay.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:20 pm

First post is up everyone hope we all have a good time.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:47 pm

hey, I'm interested in your roleplay, and I would love to create a character and work on the story. I was reading up on the history of and I saw that you left Quake out of your story line is there a possibility of adding her, and her daughter? if not is Captain america's son still available? Never mind.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Has anyone talked to the person playing Hawkeye's kid? I don't want to post without her making an intro unless you guys don't mind me going on?
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Yeah Im gonna PM them one more time if they don't PM back they're out.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 am

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to go ahead and post.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:29 am

Hey, are you still looking for characters? I saw that you have a couple of spots open, I'd like to take Bruce's daughter if you don't mind. Tell you what, I'll submit the CS and you see if you want me, all right?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:01 am

Okie Dokie Im gonna bring every one up to speed. Every one welcome Tania in as Hulk's daughter. Sadly I had to remove Romanof and Hawkeye's daughter that person hasn't been on since we started the roleplay Im going to PM mistsong to see if she would like the position. Hopefully we can get everything straightened out and move the roleplay forward.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey is Hawkeye/Black Widow's child available or are you guys just nixing the character after the original rpr dissapeared?
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm

No we are looking for another person to play that character but I have two people asking for the part.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 am

Okay everybody thank you for keeping up the pace and everyone Im glad to introduce Mist who is now playing our Hawkeye/Blackwidow character. Im really impressed with everyone's characters and I hope we can now move the roleplay along with some momentum.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Kay update everybody I made a post for Loki just so you know no one is aware of the "Loki's" arrival on Earth, Im pretty much NPC'ing the pair which was kind of expected by me. So the post I made is just so we know what going on, you should not be trying to go up against the pair of Loki's yet.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new to this ste and saw this rp and went crazy (big Marvel fan), but then saw that all the charactor spots were taken, so I was wondering if their is going to be others for other hero's and such that can be created? Because if there are I'm intrested in joining if you'll let me.

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Endgame could play the child of Quake as she is also an avenger ( and pretty bad a**) but the final decision is lost souls to make

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!