Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Cage to Set Me Free

A Cage to Set Me Free

a part of “A Cage to Set Me Free”, a fictional universe by Toffeeebot.

An Old English setting where four daughters work at a manor. Four gentlemen who will fall for them and vise versa.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Cage to Set Me Free”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Cage to Set Me Free

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Cage to Set Me Free"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Cage to Set Me Free

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Could i reserve the second youngest sibling?
“We are creatures of the underworld~ We can’t afford Love~”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm

For some bizarre reason, I am unable to reply to personal Messages so I will most likely respond here if you have any questions or concerns.

@BlueTeddyBearMelody Please make sure to read all of the rules. :)

@DarkCookie97 I do like your character, just the image needs to be changed for your character is 18. That image appears for an older man and need a character icon. {I can help if needed}

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Can I reserve the eldest sister please?
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 pm

You need to use the forums more before you can PM. I think it is 20 posts before you can send messages. This is to avoid spammers. I will try to find another picture, it's just hard to find one that looks like the person is from the past.
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Okay, i read the intro over three times to see what i did wrong but i can't find anything. what is my simple mind missing? it is such a simple mind too~

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:08 pm

@DarkCookie97 it can be a modern person. I know it's hard to find those pictures. I mean just an image to give us what he looks like is fine. Even with modern clothing. And thank you.

Also, I realized that the Rules I wrote down didn't go through and just decided to delete itself...so I'm trying to remember it all now. SO PLEASE READ THE RULES. XD lol.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticMeltdown on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Hope mine came out okay...it's been a while since I roleplayed last in this kind of setting
~*SarcasticMeltdown*~

SarcasticMeltdown
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:14 pm

@BlueTeddyBearMelody That was my mistake. I wrote a bunch of rules down, but when I submitted it, it didn't seem to go through. So forgive me. I did add it on. I apologize again.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:16 pm

It okay. And i changed my pic. I hope its okay now~

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Sorry for trying to reserve a character. As you said before, the rules didn't show and I assumed we could reserve, but I'm sorry. I messed up Amarnia's name and it appears as Armania... fail... anyway, I have a question. Are there supposed to be specific pairings or are they going to be formed throughout the roleplay?

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticMeltdown on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Just curious as to your opinion on August. Is there anything you'd like me to go over and improve upon?

SarcasticMeltdown
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 pm

I have changed the picture on my character sheet and added an avatar but it hasn't showed up yet. It can take a while to show up sometimes so...

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:02 pm

@BlueTeddyBearMelody If you could change the icon picture to something more similar to the image, that would be great. ^-^

@lightningpoint it's okay. I take responsibility (though it was the site's fault) for the rules not showing up. So I apologize for that. The pairings are not set for anyone. You're all free to choose whomever you wish to woo or fall for. :) Love triangles are encouraged! :D

@SarcasticMeltdown No, I think you're good. :)

@DarkCookie97 that's fine. Hopefully it shows up soon. :3

(sorry for the late reply, I was busy writing Elizabeth.)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:12 pm

I think I will start this today. The two other males can come in later in the story when someone occupies them. :)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm

I will post in the morning since it's really late here (23:57). Please don't move on too far, if you wish you can mention that William is in his study painting.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 am

Are you planning on starting soon? I was just wondering as I noticed you didn't start overnight and I can't wait to get this started. Also if you're not going to start yet would it be possible to find out where we are going to start? I would just like to know so I can get some ideas flowing.

Disregard that message I just found the post. I will start to type something up now.

Thanks,

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 am

I assume you are aware that your post is on there three times?

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 am

Hahaha, yeah. I was using my iTouch to post something since I was away from the computer and when I looked back just a few minutes ago, I saw that. Do pardon my spamming. It was completely unintentional and I didn't know of it till now... >.<

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 am

I guess we are going to have to wait a while until the others are on judging by what time they were posting yesterday. Once again, I can't wait for this to get going.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!