Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sam White and The Seven Losers

a part of “Sam White and The Seven Losers”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

A modern day snow white.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sam White and The Seven Losers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sam White and The Seven Losers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Sam White and The Seven Losers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:36 pm

May I reserve Loser Girl 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm

can I reserve the lead popular girl?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:42 pm

@jackrules158 and fauxtruth
YEs you can :D

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Hey, Can I have Lucy Hale please!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:44 pm

@ MaliceInWonderland
Yes you can!

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:01 pm

may i reserve ashley greene please
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 pm

@Echo_Rose
Yes you can :D

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:30 pm

I would like to reserve Loser Boy 1, I like his smile. CS should be up in the next few hours or so...
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:40 pm

@ TraitorsHand
Okay I'll reserve him for you

And I like his hair :D

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:44 pm

His gravity defying hair is interesting, but his smile won me over :) Got such a bright smile.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 am

This is such a great idea, I love it!

Can I reserve the loser girl 4 please?
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:30 am

May I reserve popular girl two? (:

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Can I reserve Prince Charming? :3
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Yes everyones reservation was made.
So excited can't wait to start this roleplay! :D

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Also I would like to point out those who reserved but WIP on there sheet I will except it once it is done but with huge blanks and pictures it worries me, I don't know if you'll finish or not.

But if you didn't reserve and have WIP the it is fair game, if someone reserved before you finsish the sheet it I give it to them.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 am

My Chara's almost done I just need to flesh out her history.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 am

Any chance I could change my FC to Alex Pettyfer?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:56 am

Finished my character, Lucy Saunders!

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:54 am

Nevermind, entered the character ^-^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!