Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ribbons of Time

Introduce yourself!

a part of “The Ribbons of Time”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

The Ribbons are broken. Time itself has stopped, and now its rotting to death. Your one of the hand full that can still move, that can still mend this Ribbons that control time. Though the answer is simple, it's much harder to do than it first seems...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ribbons of Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Introduce yourself!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:34 pm

I just wondered what everyone was like in real life! You dont have to put anything about yourself if your dont wish too :3

My name is Amy, I am 14 years old. Female, just if you weren’t clever enough to work out by my name. My hair reaches my shoulders and is dyed red, I have teal iris's and sadly wear a pair of square framed black glasses. I'm small and thinish with tanned skin, often wearing black, but I wouldn’t class myself as emo or anything. I'm just a individual.

My personality is kind of split. So spilt in fact I think I have bipolar or cross boarder personality. One side of me is sweet, well mannered, manically giddy and pleasantly caring. The other side is cold, smug, sarcastic, and very angry. Sometimes I just flip out, sometimes becoming a little violent. Afterwards I fall into a depression. It’s kind of weird.

It hurts not knowing who you are...

I enjoy gaming! Which I guess is odd for a girl. I love Resident evil, Final Fantasy, and Zelda. Other things I enjoy are: Reading, writing, horror films, anime, manga, online comics, youtubers, (Pewdiepie<3) drawing, becoming obsessed with things, getting scared, daydreaming, and just being a reject of society.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Introduce yourself!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Ooh, I don't mind answering! ^^
My name is Jessica and I know a few languages including Korean, Japanese, Spanish, and Italian and of course English. :3
I’m 16 years old and I am 5’7ft and I weigh 140lbs, or at least that’s my weight class (I’m in professional MMA/Kickboxing) but I say I weigh 130 -3- ahahaha. XD
My hair is light brown and goes down to my shoulder blades and I always want different styles. XD I love playing with makeup but never ever wear it. :P I also love playing dress up XDD
My favorite hobby is to draw (though, I’m not that good) and I love singing and dancing around like a maniac. XD
People would describe me as crazy and fun yet shy and say I have a very coy, cute yet evil personality; though, I'm not sure about that -_-; I love horror and comedy movies like the Lady in Black and the little rascals. ^^ Also, I'm really bad at math and spelling (I type everything in word and I can't even do simple math) yet I'm in advance college placement in History and Science so I guess it evens out...? Ahaha. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 pm

I'll join in, too. ^.^

I, too, am a Jessica. Normally go by Jess though. Definitely a chick. Like girly to the max on the outside, major dude on the inside. Lol.
I'm nineteen, pretty small. I'm 5'1", skinny as stick bug. I have short, bobbed and choppy dyed blonde hair with pink streaks and highlights. I have dark brown eyes, slightly tanned skin (from being half dominican. I'm also german and Irish. Woot!) I'm going to school for cosmetology, but doing english and psych on the side. Definitely my dream to be a writer like Dean Koontz or Stephen King. They are my absolute heroes.

I love maaaany many rpgs. Final fantasy, kingdom hearts, dragon age, the elder scrolls-Oblivion, skyrim. Also into some first person and third person shooters. Resident evil, silent hill, Modern warfare, dues ex, GTA, Mafia, umm...there's not much i don't play. A few of the need for speed games, too.

Um...I'm pretty hyper and bubbly, but I do get serious and cold. I am haaaardly ever mean, i have a very high tolerance for bullcrap, but i can blow up, ya know? But I definitely give everyone a few chances, I love making friends and being friendly; love to get to know others and see what they're like, what their lives are like.
I'm very outgoing. And as much as I can talk someone's head off, i'm naturally quiet.
Umm...I like to sing, write, read, sleep...work. Lol. Idk, I'm pretty chill.
Nice to meet you all! Definitely like Roleplaying with you guys. =]
"Forty years in the winds,
I've played with you.
For the rest of our days,

I'll remain."

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Yes! We shall rule the world! Mwahaha...
JESSICAS, UNITE!

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:10 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Lol
But only if i get to be mermaid man....o.O

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Its nice to meet you both! I feel really young now... Derp x3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm

... -3- ...
Fine...
Whatever... I'm not mad... -_-
I'm only... emotionally cheesed.... with mice... mice are cute... like the small onces... only if they are from a pet shop though... wild ones are a bit scary... only if they run towards you... like their trying to eat your toes... I've never seen a mouse in real life before... I want to though... I just realized that mermaid man wears a micro-bikini top. 0-o

Ahaha, its okay to be young! :P Also, its nice to meet you as well! ^^ I wish I was younger... therefore I could have people compliment my writing and think I'm like... a prodigy... ahahaha XD

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 am

Dude, you guys make me feel oldish. v.v Lol
And forealz, enjoy your youth as MUCH as possible. As you get older, you have sooo many more responsibilities and like...have to pay for shit and watch out for yourself; find a decent paying job that lets you have no life, try and deal with your slowly distancing family and craaaazy amounts of weird drama from people who are trying to be a part of your life or trying to stop being a part of your life...lol.
That all sounds horrible. =[

YEA FOR MERMAID MAN!
I totally have his adhd brain and personality. XD

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm sorry, I accidentally added the post without adding the characters who are in it! I was distracted with my puppy; sorry! ^^;

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 pm

You can edit posts ya know and add them :3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 pm

*gasp* I can do that kind of witchery? :O

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!