Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mecca Mana

Mecca Mana

a part of “Mecca Mana”, a fictional universe by EKRonnie.

After an attack 17 years ago, a handful of humans were magically scarred. Today, they are called upon to gather at Mecca Mana Academy for unknown reasons, most of them enrolled as students who had no idea where their abilities came from...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mecca Mana”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mecca Mana

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 pm

This will be the general OOC for the RP.
Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt. Of course it would melt, but very slowly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Mecca Mana

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Just read through everything :D

Looks like fun! ^^

I'll try to submit a character within the next few days...^^
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Yayy!! :P

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Oh man, everything looks awesome!!!

Hahahaha

I can't work on my character now, because I have to get ready for work, which you know. But I shall bring a notebook with me and write stuff down. XD I'm sure I'll be too antsy to get to bed when I get home, so you might have it before I go to bed.

XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:49 pm

This sounds really interesting, I really like the set up and such, sounds very cool. I think after I see a character pop up I'll join, though I would like to see what exactly you have in mind first.
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 pm

coricidinForte wrote:This sounds really interesting, I really like the set up and such, sounds very cool. I think after I see a character pop up I'll join, though I would like to see what exactly you have in mind first.

All righty, cool :) Glad you're interested.
These are basically normal teens who may or may not have an idea of their connection with a certain element. They're all connected because they were all born in the same hospital around the same time. So your guys' bdays are like all in the same week xD
But yea, I'll be putting up a few charries in a few minutes. Hope you still want to join :)

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Nilrem?

I see what you did there.....

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Yep, this looks good. I'll make a character and have them up soon, I think I'll be the first to make someone with the Earth element. :P

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Fire. Fire in a room with a girl who suffers horrible pyrophobia. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:05 pm

cirrus_sd wrote:Nilrem?

I see what you did there.....

:P

And the fire was intended Thunder. I am a drama monster, lo siento, had to do it :)

so happy u guys decided to join, i mite be getting a few more peeps and then i'll give u guys ur schedules and teams :)

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 am

We've yet to even start classes yet and we've had our first freak out. Yay! :D

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:10 am

I swear to god, Legacy, you're going o get the mother of all swirlies...

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 am

Ahahahaha! Wait...what?

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Ghostie, Leilani beat you to the punch there.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 pm

I think we're starting to drift into the OP department a little with our powers. Not bashing anyone at all, but we're at this school to learn to use our powers and boost them from above the 3 out of 10 max available. So far things are going fine, but think turning the water into mist would take a lot more control to split it down so small, or a second ability (fire) to heat it up. And boiling water would definitely require it to be heated which again falls under fire...

Not saying you can't, just don't understand how...

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:31 pm

I was thinking that, actually, but there weren't any parameters set on how powerful a level 3 is vs level 10....

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:10 pm

As far as the abilities, I think everything is fine so far, just don't allow your characters to be able to do much else. if they are 3, they would have maybe one or two specialties i would think, something they've been able to do without their abilities freaking out.

But yes, the ability scale is out of 10. Just so everyone is clear on that.

Sorry I didn't give parameters, I thought it was implied we are beginner's...since this is a school...to further your abilities...

but whatever, should be fine ^^
powers freaking out would happen more than controlled abilities though
obviously

at least i hope its obvious...idk...

anyways!! I shall be commencing the orientation soon
sit tight my lovelies

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Water doesn't need to be heated to be boiled. All that needs to happen is that it has to shift from a liquid to a gaseous state. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5gEZGoBnk. Since she's only shifting it from one state to another, heat isn't needed. Also, she was only threatening.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:26 am

I've PM'ed your schedules and teams to you. After the orientation, you may go to your assigned dorms. Remember, there are more than just the handful of students you are playing. You will have other students around you who do not have RP-ers. You can create NPC's if you like. I'll will allow two students per RP-er if you want to create another character as well.

Orientation will end 11:00 AM (Mountain Standard time) Wednesday, November 14th, 2012

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Sorry Thunder!!! DX

I had to read everything and post while I was on my 15 minute break!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!