Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Game of Alter Egos

A Game of Alter Egos

a part of “A Game of Alter Egos”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

A one-on-one roleplay between Monochrome and Jakuri-chan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Game of Alter Egos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Game of Alter Egos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Eva: . . . . . . . . *is reading a manga*

Kiku: Hey, heeeeey . . . ! Eva-kun! *tugs on her sleeve* We're back!

Eva: What?! W-We are?

Opale: Yes, yes you are.

*both Eva and Kiku stare at her* Kiku: . . . .well that took you forever. What took you so long?!

Opale: Yep. It's been months, and things aren't going to have changed too much.

Eva: *sinks back in her seat and begins to read her manga again* I didn't think I'd be back here again. . . .
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Re: A Game of Alter Egos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:37 am

Niko-tan: Hmph. I guess we are back.

Ryu: Niko-taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Isn't it amazing? Isn't it? Isn't it? Hey Niko-tan!

Chro: During the time away, Niko-tan has being training his ignoring skills.

Ryu: Nikooooooo-taaaaaa- *gets punched in the face* Eh? Eeeh?

Chro: He's still practising. It's not going very well, mostly because Niko-tan sucks. Niko-tan can't do aaanythiiii- *gets punched in the face*

Niko-tan: *bows* It's a pleasure to be back, Eva-chan. Hello, spawn-of-the-devil-Kiku.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:53 am

Opale: *stares at both Ryu and Chro with a slightly nervous look on her face* Uhh, are you okay . . . ?

Eva: *stares at Niko-tan with her manga halfway over her face* Uhhhh, hi there.

Kiku: Pfft, nice to see you too, blondie. I see you've made a lot of progress since we last met.

Eva: *has began to poke at Ryu a bit*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Niko-tan: Ah? Is that all I get? A 'hi there' and a 'pfft, nice to see you'?! Eh? Ehhhh?! I'll kill you all! I swear to god *rambles on*

Chro: I'm sorry. Although he has gotten better at ignoring people, his anger has built up over this last year and he can't control it very well.

Niko-tan: SHUT UP.

Ryu: My face is in pain. *pokes Eva back*

Chro: I feel for you.

Niko-tan: SHUT. UP. *goes to hide under the couch*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 am

Eva: *is poked back* . . . .u-um, good to know that Ryu's at least still alive. *slinks away while pulling her manga up over her face again, sitting down on the floor near Niko-tan's hiding spot under the couch*

Kiku: Hahah, looks like this is going to be some fun. I think Eva-kun got embarrassed too!

Opale: Of course she did, she gets embarrassed really easy. *munches on some poptarts*

Eva: *face goes red* I-I do not . . . !

Kiku: *sighs while shaking her head before she offers Chro and Ryu both ice packs* Y'do so, E.

Opale: Yep. . . .

Eva: . . . . . .*sits silent with face red*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:21 am

Chro: Ahh, Kiku~ Thank you, thank you.

Ryu: Thank yoooooou~!

Niko-tan: *pouts* I wanted food. I still want food. Fooooo-

Chro: I seem to remember Ryu being the one who always wanted food. . . .

Ryu: Ah, but I'm already prepared. *opens jacket to show packets of pocky stashed in all the inside pockets* I'm the Rambo of Pocky, if you will.

Niko-tan: *anger starts building quietly under the couch, before jumping out* Aha! *points at Opale* Gimme, gimme.

Chro: N-Niko-tan! You don't just ask for other peoples' food. I'm sorry, Opale.

Niko-tan: *starts crawling on her like a cat* C'mon, please? I'm staaaarving. Ryu always eats all the food. *nuzzles* Please? *puppy-dog eyes, activate*

Ryu: Niko-tan, stop using your cuteness for food.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:08 am

Opale: *face goes red* Ehhhh. . . . Damn it. *gives into the puppy-dog eyes whilst grumbling and gives Niko-tan a pack of poptarts*

Kiku: Huh, so she has a weak point and seems to get flustered easy . . . fun. *stares back at pocky Rambo-ed Ryu and points at him* You, you are still as weird as ever.

Eva: *sinks further back into where she was sitting* . . . . . . . . .there goes all sense of normality in my life.

Opale: Eh, look at it this way E, y'could be having weirder happening around you.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:13 am

Niko-tan: Thaaaaaanks! *munches poptarts*

Chro: I'm so sorry!

Ryu: He doesn't understand!

Chro: He's like a child, see!

Ryu + Chro: *sobs*

Niko-tan: *looks at hands* Ah!

Chro: Ah?

Niko-tan: I ate it all. *sobs*

Chro + Ryu + Niko-tan: *sobbing*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 am

Opale: *stares at the three while blinking, unsure of what to say or do here* U-Uh, should I do something . . . ? I mean, Niko-tan is crying because he already ate the poptarts I gave hiim and the other two are crying because of him and how he acts? *offers more poptarts to Niko-tan* o_o;;

Eva: *still has the manga drawn up over her face* . . . . . . .

Kiku: I'm stuck in the realm of the strange again . . . ha. At least now I have something useful I can use from all of this~ *pulls out a laptop and begins typing up god only knows what while looking up at Ryu and Niko-tan off and on*

Eva: I've known her a year, and she still scares me.

Opale: I came up with her out of my head, and she still scares me. And it makes me question a few things about myself as well. -.-;;

Eva: . . . .i-it should.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Niko-tan: Thank y-

Chro: *glares*

Niko-tan: I-I'm full. Thank you for the offer though. . . .

Ryu: I-Is Kiku writing fanfiction about us?

Niko-tan: I dread the moment when she leaves her computer unattended and we begin to read her Word documents. Oh god, oh god, oh god. *starts shivering severely.*

Chro: *pats Niko-tan on the head* There, there. I'm sure it's not that bad. Rated 'M', probably. Ahahahaha~ Poor Niko-tan.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 am

Kiku: *peers suspiciously from side to side knowing that she's being spoken of* What I write is my business--until I post it online of course.

Opale: Eh, trust me, you don't want to read what she's got on that computer of hers. You'd be more than just mentally scarred for life, you'd be inhibited in complete and utter horror, for eternity. *puts the poptarts back into her magic pocket that has an infinite amount of storage*

Eva: *face goes red as a cherry and she goes even quieter than ususal* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Opale: *points to the otaku* Yep, this one knows from personal experience what I'm talking about since she's mentally blocked out a lot of stuff told to her by Kiku in the past.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Niko-tan: Remind me never to read her fanfiction.

Chro: Oh, come on Niko-tan. Maybe she's just taking her fanfiction from Ryu's old memories without noticing. You know, like how Evande starts drawing strange things she doesn't understand?

Niko-tan: Ah. So. . . . Ryu has all his memories just hidden in Kiku's mind and she accidentally accesses them without even noticing and- Wait. I swear she said she was going to put it online. . . . . . . ? *starts giggling maniacally* If that happens, I'll find a way to destroy your laptop. Somehow. Somehow.

Chro: *ignores him* Well, he'll get mentally stable in a bit. For now, Kiku, no mentions of y-a-o-i

Niko-tan: I CAN SPELL! I AM NOT A CHILD.

Ryu: Oh dear. *starts holding Nikolas back as the blonde laughs like a psychopath and kicks in every possible direction* And I was hoping it would be calm tonight ^___^;

Chro: Well, I find myself feeling sorry for Evande. It must get annoying with Kiku asking her to draw her idea. Why doesn't she just hire someone who's into stuff like that too. . . . ?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Kiku: If I want to talk about yaoi, I'll talk about it all I want to. *sticks her tongue out*

Eva: She doesn't want to hire someone else to draw her ideas because she thinks that I have a certain feel to my art style that captures what's in her head too perfectly. . . . - -;;

Jakuri: . . . .er, I got my username changed!

Kiku & Eva: *stares at her*

Kiku: *shuts her laptop with a sigh* Random as always, aren't we?

Eva: . . . . . . . . . *retreats into the safe realm of her manga*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 am

Chro: Ah! Jakuri-chan!

Niko-tan: Jakuri-chan!

Ryu: Jakuri-chan! You changed it! I like it~ I think Niko-tan does too but he's too tsundere to ever, ever admit it. Ever.

Niko-tan: I am so not a tsundere, idiot.

Chro: *sniggers* Okay, Niko-tan. If you say so~ I should really empty my inbox since it's getting kinda full, but I can't be asked -__-

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:37 am

Jakuri: Y'know what I realized after I asked to have it changed to Jakuri-chan though? That it sounded a lot like Jackie Chan. XD

Eva: *stares at Niko-tan* . . . .th-there are worse things than being a tsundere. At least you weren't called a yandere, right?

Kiku: Yanderes are fun, but not as fun as kuuderes and kamideres . . . oooooh, doroderes are pretty nice too~

Jakuri: She knows way too many dere-archtypes. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Niko-tan: Ufufu~ Kiku only knows so many types of deres because she wanted to find out exactly which one she was. Ohonhonhon~

Chro: Niko-tan, don't laugh like that. You'll creep out, I dunno, everyone.

Ryu: You do realise she was actually talking about what kind of person is fun to have in a BL relationship, most likely the uke. Namely; you.

Niko-tan: *ominous aura* You're gonna wish you never saaaaaid that~

Ryu: N-Niko-taaaaan! S-s-stoooop!

Niko-tan: *starts walking towards Ryu with his fingers in a gun shape* Ahahahahaaa- *pops back to normal* . . . . . . . . Well, personally, I always thought Ryu was the yandere. You know, how he is about food. I think that if the world was ending and he was the only one who could save it, he wouldn't save the world until he has eaten. And if someone tried to steal his food, he would kill them with a scythe which would descend from heaven despite being crafted by demons and-

Chro: Ah! He changed the subject as if nothing happened! Niko-tan, maybe you inherited Evande's otaku-ness?

Niko-tan: *ignores* I would say Eva-chan is a dandere, and Kiku is a. . . . . . . kamidere?

Ryu: Idiot. Don't be so disrespectful.

Chro: Yeah! She's obviously a himedere! Well, I'm going to assume that it's the next morning, if that's okay. I know it looks like Niko-tan and Ryu are kind of leaving situations really quickly, but I think it fits the whole 'Avoid your Alter and everything will be fine!' theme going on through Niko-tan's head.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Eva: *blinks and looks around at everyone in uncertainty* D-Dandere, I suppose, but I-I could also say I'm a darudere too. . . .

Jakuri: It's fine assuming its the next morning, Chro! Them seeming king of flighty like that works out perfectly as far as things are going to wind up going, because it'll wind up making a few things click together quite well. ^-^

Kiku: If I'm a himedere then Jakuri is a dorodere! >_<

Jakuri: Oooh, you know it Kiku, you know it. . . . >.> Oh Chro, by the way, do you have any idea when you might post in the Pokemon roleplay again?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Chro: Ah, I really have no idea. It's like my brain just short-circuits every time I open the tab to start posting. Brain, work! Work, work, woooooork!

Niko-tan: Ahaha! She's starting to sound like her boss!

Chro: I will cook you and eat you for breakfast, o' child of mine.

Ryu: Ah, I think I'm not the only yandere here!

Chro: Eh? I don't think I'm a yandere?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:06 am

Jakuri: Ah, sounds like me some days . . . or most days. But, you can do it Chro! You've got great characters, and you're an amazing writer too.

Kiku: Listen to you give the pep talk, don't you think you should save some of that for yourself?

Eva: Kiku-san, she does her best. . . .

Jakuri: Like I said, dorodere. And Chro's not a yandere~

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Chro: I was going to write for the Pokemon roleplay but ended up writing for The Mozaik Role. *sighs at herself* -____-;;

Ryu: Maybe it's because you have no attention span?

Niko-tan: Says the man who watches a TV program for about five minutes before flicking through the channels due to boredom and the. Repeating the process all over again.

Ryu: It's not my fault that there is never anything interesting on.

Chro: There's always something interesting on; you just get bored of interesting things. You know, for Christmas, I might get you a whole series of Spongebob.

Ryu: What the heck is a sponge bob?

Niko-tan: I dunno. A sponge called Bob. Maybe.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!