Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nebula's Dawn: Lance of Liberty

OOC General Discussion Area

a part of “Nebula's Dawn: Lance of Liberty”, a fictional universe by VindicatedPurpose.

Nebula's Dawn Series Part II: The Arcturus System is the very fringe of colonized space, here rests many mysteries to be discovered, alongside many conflicts to be fought. [Paused]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nebula's Dawn: Lance of Liberty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OOC General Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Welcome to the OOC area of the Nebula's Dawn: Lance of Liberty story. This area is for general discussion, please wait momentarily for a questions thread to be created. Do not click on the "New Topic" button, because that would inadvertently create a new thread. Thank you.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Re: OOC General Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Well, because of my SMALL role in the last one, i think im going to join THIS one with a much larger role ^^. Im also going to be on A LOT more, and post as much as i can!

I might do Elizabeth again, but im not to sure if i want to do her, or introduce another character o-o'. Opinions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:15 pm

It's great to see that you've come back. I will add Waltz Enterprises to the Groups list. Also, to everyone out there, you have a free range in terms of your characters. They can be a mercenary, a gangster, a professor, a corporate CEO, an assassin. This story is a bit more of an open world than the last one. Mathew you can reprise your role as Elizabeth or we could write her out of the story. You may also introduce another character if you wish. I advise, and this is to everyone, not to bite more than you can chew.

Just a heads up...I will become a greater grammar enforcer than previously. So keep that noted.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Im here, too! I'll brush up Hyena's character page. You up for RPing a discussion between said pilot and the Admiral about taking over the fighter wing? Or I can just input it into her sheet as if it already happened. Whatever's easiest for you.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 pm

We'll be doing a discussion. Juggling what to do for the intro. Here's what I have so far.

- A funeral ceremony for members who lost their lives which will include "Ray" and the previous Wing Commander. Then the Admiral will comb through available replacements - i.e. "Hyena."

- The Salient is heavily damaged and needs to dock immediately for repairs, it'll probably come streaking out of the slipstream.

- A scene involving Thaddeus Jackson (Roku) who is unconscious and was picked up by a Federation Stealth Frigate. In the previous story, we lost Thaddeus during the boarding mission.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm

I also advise everyone to read everything in the characters section carefully.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Okay Silver Eyes profile picture is Otto Von Bismarck, sorry about the history but rather blank on that, also Uncertainly I read ya post at the end... I dislike ya killed MIRANDA, so shall say they copy of her on the ship, also his ship has a name now, The Echo Destroyer.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Hahaha. Yeah we should really stop forcing the outcome on that, after all it was Rulke's character.

Edit: Also, in Otto Von Bismar- I mean Silver Eyes's synopsis. It should be Pirates' instead of Pirate's. Pirates' is the plural possessive form, you should probably edit that.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Yeh and thank you for that, although I will say that Silver Eyes isn't totally loyal to Lord of Liberty and also that he followed the Salient after it jumped, leaving his fleet, so he wouldn't be with them. I should have read this post earlier, sorry.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Anyway, I went roaming on Google looking for a possible Silver Eyes image.

This one was the closest fit, considering that he's wearing what I described him in the first story...coincidentally. The old Vice Admiral's uniform of light-greyish blue with golden trims.

Then there are these guys.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:02 pm

I've added a picture of Stephanie also check out this site

http://www.picresize.com/

Hella useful and how I made it look like that it was a photograph of her.

As for Silver Eyes stick with what I got now, also Tiaan profile is fixed, care to accept it.

I'll now try find a pic of Courtney how did I describe her again?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Fair enough. Tiaan's been accepted. You'll have to go back to the first story for that.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 pm

How this for Courtney, I checked she had black hair and this girl looks smart, but also tough.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah...she um...scared the crap out of me when I first saw her.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Then we get Courtney XD, for brief history on Courtney should I just copy what I said in the original post with her, when she was introduced?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Sure, and anything else that you can add.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 pm

She's up and ready for inspection Captain!

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Synopsis for Courtney - "Let's show them they messed with the wrong pirates (or pirate?) eh!"

Other than that, I don't see anything else wrong with her. Got a bit of a pirate there.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Okay fixed that up, was tempted to put another quote she said, might actually use both since when she was being interrogated she said, "Don't you know the way to a girl's heart is foreplay boyo?"

Or is the quote I got right now sufficient?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:10 pm

In my opinion, they're both great. So it's up to you.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!