Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: CĆ”c KĆØo BĆ³ng ĐƔ Bįŗ”n NĆŖn TrĆ”nh Khi Đįŗ·t CĘ°į»£c Tįŗ”i NhĆ  CĆ”i Hiį»‡n » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eternally Missed

Character Thread For While The Thing Is Broke

a part of “Eternally Missed”, a fictional universe by MagicalNeko.

Holdgrafer Estate was once a beautiful mansion in the heart of the noble society, run by the highly-esteemed Lord Holdgrafer, until he fell into scandal and withdrew from the world's sight. And slowly, the scum of the noble world gathered in his misery...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eternally Missed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Thread For While The Thing Is Broke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Yes, apparently there's been some issues submitting characters.... Except Cyelena was submitted without a problem. Maybe I got lucky. Oh well. So until something is done about that, y'all can just put your lovlies in here.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" ā€” Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Thread For While The Thing Is Broke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Tinario Dā€™Flavian Algresian

{Nickname}
Tina, Rio, Ari, Nari and Butler.
{Age}
Twenty-Three
{Gender}
Male
{Orientation}
Bisexual
{Position}
No Need To Be Choosy
{Role}
Butler

{Appearance}
Tinario doesnā€™t exactly come across as a butler if one were to just look at him. He looks more fit for something in front of cameras or on stages with the handsome boyish face that he has; rounded and young with shapely cheek bones underneath softly dusted pink, tan skin. Then there are those bright green eyes, humble and calming with the long thick eyelashes that seem to brush his cheeks when he blinks. Behind the softness an intriguing muted fire, burning and bristling and captivating before itā€™s gone and replaced by a curious light; above them softly shaped eyebrows that lift and drop and furrow and relax with his every emotion. His nose itā€™s nothing to really bother about, small, cute and almost button like in the way that it rounds rather than points and beneath that are probably the second most noticeable trait on his face which are his lips. Theyā€™re full but not plump and beautifully shaped but that isnā€™t why theyā€™re noticeable. Itā€™s the expressions they tell without the rest of his face taking part, like they speak without words and communicate without sound. If one knows how to read them theyā€™d tell his whole life story from one tiny lift of the corner of his mouth to a slight frown and everything in between. His hair though probably completes the whole look. Itā€™s a rather lush, deep purple thatā€™s cut to frame his face and accentuate what makes it what it is.

Normally when someone sees him wandering around itā€™s usually in a perfectly ironed button-down dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows to expose his forearms with a black suit vest on top. Around his neck he always has a tie, perfectly knotted at the base of his neck to give off a professional air. Itā€™s a rather carefully put together look to keep him from seeming like the people that he works for and there is never a discrepancy in how heā€™s dressed unless one sees him before bed or early in the morning. Of courseā€¦. One would have to be in his chambers to see him dressed down in any shape or form because in public it just doesnā€™t happen.

{Personality}
Where to begin really? Trained to be the perfect manservant (butler) heā€™s learned to be rather pleasant to anyone he meets whether they be of the royalty he was trained to service or someone heā€™s meeting on the street. His voice is smooth like velvet and honey but has a manly huskiness to it that just adds to his presence. When he approaches people heā€™s sure to humble himself so as to not look opposing or arrogant and heā€™ll never turn down someone whoā€™s asking him to do something. In the end he really does what he does to help people who canā€™t help themselves and even if they could he knows in himself that they couldnā€™t do it right. He tries to be a source of calm energy for anyone who needs it and though it isnā€™t part of his job description heā€™ll listen to someone bitch and moan for hours if need be and offer the best advice back if he can. Normally it doesnā€™t always work that way because sometimes he gets a little too caught up in otherā€™s emotions and ends up seeing things the way they do but for the most part he can remain calm and logical. Logical, yes, if there were ever a word to describe Tinario it would be logical. Everything he does has to be done in the most efficient way and everything he says is well thought out before he even considers saying it.

That being saidā€¦. Thereā€™s a part of him thatā€™s developed over the time of dealing with everything going on where he lives and for the most part everyone can thank Queen for it. Heā€™s become quite the play card. If someone finds a way to blame him for something heā€™ll live right up to the part and due to his natural flirtatious nature bend it right back. He has his most fun when bending the strict butler guidelines and tip-toeing over the line that separates him from those that he works for. Especially when his biggest tormenter is involved or maybe even with his tormenterā€™s greatest investment because if heā€™s a trouble maker heā€™ll gladly live up to the part. Blame him for setting a fire and youā€™re likely to get another fire that he did set because they already see him as a firestarter. Itā€™s not an often occurrence but he is there to please the people he works for and it is a rather twisted view of that but hey, it gets the job done. Thatā€™s all heā€™s really ever focussed on and thatā€™s all his passion really entails so as long as he can do his job and do it right how it happens isnā€™t really that important. He still thinks it through beforehand but some would say itā€™s a more chaotic thought process that no one really considers to be the kind of logical he uses normally. Heā€™d say that heā€™s only human and as a human heā€™s allowed to have differences in the way he thinks about things but he wasnā€™t trained to argue with his employers. And since he canā€™t argue heā€™ll have a little fun rebelling in the dark.

Heā€™s rather fun too even though it would seem like heā€™s some uptight, anal little bastard. He likes to stay up way too late drinking and he likes to run barefoot in the grass because really who doesnā€™t and the only reason he canā€™t do any of that is because of training. Always remain as professional as possible because the employer must be proud of the butler they hired. Always. Never fail to maintain the illusion or face the consequences of being fired for failing the employer. Itā€™s a tough life really because he canā€™t truly be himself when heā€™s working and can only be himself when heā€™s alone or when he takes his afternoon breaks every other Sunday because even he needs time off. Tinario may seem like a worker who can never tire but he gets stressed and he gets sick and he gets tired and he needs time to recuperate every once in a while. He wishes he could sleep in but every day at five am heā€™s up and at it and the only down time he gets is that every other Sunday when he can loosen his tie, unbutton his shirt and sit in his room with a good book and not even care if the lawn is on fire. Nope, not his problem one the noon hits on his break time. Someone else can call the fire department.

{Bio}
One might wonder why I decided to become a butler and it wasnā€™t because it was part of the family or because it would make my mother proud. I was born into a rather prestigious family and we had more than enough money to live on but I wanted to do something interesting, be around interesting people. My father taught me his trade in metal working as he had my brother before me and my mother taught me etiquette even though as a man I probably didnā€™t need it. I was more the kind of person who wanted to talk to people and help them with the things they could do and it wasnā€™t until an ex or mine recommended when I was eighteen that I be a butler. I mean, it was basically everything I was looking for and there was really no denying that I could meet interesting people. The rich ones were always the ones that lead the more scandalous lives ā€“ the ones with all the secrets to hide and the things they didnā€™t want people to know. I wouldnā€™t be able to have that much excitement anywhere else.

The training was extensive and when I say it covered all aspects of the dependant rich personā€™s life I do mean it. We were taught how to change, shower and feed a person if necessary. Taught how to fix everything from the kitchen sink to the roof shingles, make any kind of food youā€™d think someone would want to even eat, teach them probably anything they wanted to learn and I still donā€™t know enough. Half of the job is learning to improvise on the spot and if you donā€™t know how to do well you were damn sure I was going to learn how. I didnā€™t finish my formal training until I was twenty-one and the next year was training with an actual client to make sure I was refined in my behaviour and only then was I actually officiated as a butler. By the time I was twenty-three I had stayed with three other employers before I ended up in the mansion with the most scandalous group of people Iā€™ve ever met.

I think Iā€™ll enjoy it here.

{Theme Song (Link and Lyrics)}
Little Man ā€“ Little Dragon
You grew high, taller than the middle class
Boy, cash running in your pockets
You skate high, gold on your finger tips
They try to make people nervous

Something missing in your smile
Something missing in your soul
Are you suffering the blues?
Tell me why, tell my when, tell me whyĀ… whenĀ…

Green dollar bills slipped your hand, little man
Anything you wanna come instantly.
Boy, when the plan slipped your hand, little man

Castle, house, cars and the ladies
Blues, no doubt, got you feeling empty
Your bank's packed to edge and still you're sad

Something missing in your smile
Something missing in your soul
Are you suffering the blues?
Tell me why, tell my when, tell me whyĀ… whenĀ…

Green dollar bills slipped your hand, little man
Boy, when the plan slipped your hand, little man
Something That's Original And Unique And Creative.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!