Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch

a part of “Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch”, a fictional universe by tornadofan2.

Troubled teens are brought to Turn-About Ranch, where they'll be taught how to behave.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:52 am

Wow, sounds like a great roleplay! Would you mind reserving a male slot for me, pretty please? I'll be able to make my character tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 am

Sure. And thanks already for joining!

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:28 am

What's up with all these 'horse correctional facility' RPs poppin' up lately? @_@ No offence, 'course.

Ah, but to hell with it, a lot of 'em were kinda pretentious and one even bordered on straight up sexism, this one doesn't seem as bad. Could even be fun. Hell, why not. Have me down for a girl, eh? Remember Jack from that one RP I was in with you, whose name escapes me? She'll probably be quite a bit like that.

Also, a question-- in Level One, do they have anything to do while they're sitting or standing around said circle? Books, music player, etc?
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:49 am

Nope. They're stripped of all things, but they do have paper and a pen to write about they're progress and behavior. And I remember Jack xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:49 am

Whelp, she kinda turned out to literally be Jack 2.0 in the end. Hope you like the character anyway, though. I'm rather lookin' forward to seeing how she... um, 'operates' in this RP. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 am

Interesting. Swearing... Okay, I might make a rule. Anyway, accepted, great. She's gonna be in a jail of some sort. Also, peops, hair will be washed and removed of all colour and brought back to natural colour.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:44 am

Ah, the anti-swearing rule. The bane of my existence. But if you decide to do that not much I can do about it :<

Also, can't believe I forgot to ask it, but what kinda restrictions has the Ranch got when it comes to clothes and whatnot? I get the impression that they probably provide some sort of uniform/simple, bland clothing?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 am

Swearing is fine, just not every single sentence.

Girls and boys get a blouse, wich has to be put in their pants and a belt. They have a warm sweater and a cap. They must wear this all time. Further, the Stone Circle must not be left. They may not smoke or drink alcohol and may not talk unless given permission. They may not complain and will do as they are told. They may not scream or yell to the Ranch People and will obey.

Hard rules xD I might loosen them up.

Furthermore: Place for one more girl and two boys.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:21 am

I shall reserve this last girl you speak of :3

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 am

Two boys left to take. Thank you UniqueYetOriginal for taking the last girl.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:01 am

May I reserve one of the guys? Thank you!

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:18 am

Sure. All spots are taken. Please, the ones who have reserved and not yet have their character finished, try to finish it today or tomorrow.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Since everyone has send in their character I will make the starter's post soon.

Uniform they get.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm about to post, but uh, could I get a little more on that jail Jack's gonna be in so I know what's goin on?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Well, first level is called ''Impact''. The students are put in a stone circle 2x2 meters with a small tend and a place to make a fire in the middle. They may not leave unless ordered so, may not talk, may not lie down or search any kind of contact. They get a bottle of water because there is no water there, and they will get a food in a can in the morning and in the evening. When they go to sleep, they will sleep in the wooden cabin where they get a blanket, but no pillow or a mattress, that is something you can ear. That is Level One.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Ah, my bad, I thought you meant she was behind bars or something specifically. Nevermind on that, I'll see about a post now.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 pm

No, no, not at all.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:47 am

Since, it seems not clear enough yet. There is ONE wooden cabin, which is large enough to house them all. The students will gather around the camp fire when they arrive, sleep in the rooms, girls and boys separated, without a mattress and only a blanket. The next morning, they will be introduced to the stone circles. Clear?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:38 am

Indeed. I edited my post accordingly. My apologies for the mix up. Impatiently awaiting other posts. I am so ready to post again. Haha.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!