Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp For The Musically Gifted

a part of “Camp For The Musically Gifted”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

The kids of M.G. have retured again after Christmas break, only to find a bunch of new kids there. Will these newbies be able to handle the difficulties of music camp, with the added pressure of their peers?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp For The Musically Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Camp For The Musically Gifted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by RawkFist on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Camp For The Musically Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:59 am

May I reserve a 3rd hear girl? Her faced claim will be emma watson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 am

Sure thing. Put her application up as soon as possible.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:07 am

may i reserve a first year. fc Sky Ferreira. its 1am now so moat likely will be able to get her up tomorrow
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:16 am

Can i reserve a teacher? If possible can she be the Piano Teacher and Vocal Coach? And if so her FC will be Amy Lee!

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:41 am

Hm, why not. This looks interesting. Could I reserve a boy in the second year, if you please?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:49 am

Could I reserve a girl in the second year who plays piano? With Kelsey Chow as the faceclaim :)

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:45 am

Can I reserve a 2nd year with Lily collins as the fc who sings and plays harp?

Lets just pretend we have lives...

Missie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Sorry, after some reflection I probably shouldn't be joining another RP. Reservation request withdrawn.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Everyone who asked for a reservation has been given one. I'm sorry for my impatience, but if you could put up your character application ASAP that would be great. Thank you.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 pm

*pokes*
Hey you! Lol
Okay so can I reserve a year one girl, who plays the cello and may her faceclaim be Christina Millan?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Im working onbmy character now but decided to change the fc to Melissa Benoist

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amelia-anne on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Can I reserve a 3rd year, face claim Cher Lloyd?
bitchface

amelia-anne
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missie on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 am

Hi sorry for being late but can I change my Lilly Collins FC to candid swanepoel?

Missie
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!