Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

HMSTCK

HMSTCK, An OC Story

a part of “HMSTCK”, a fictional universe by Daxion.

This is an RP based on the webcomic Homestuck with OC's inserted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “HMSTCK”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

HMSTCK, An OC Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:47 am

Gimme a day or two, I still need to write in the rules. Again. After the first GIANT F$^KING paragraph was deleted for NO REASON. I'm really rather miffed about that.
Let me tell you about Homestuck...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daxion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: HMSTCK, An OC Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 am

Ouch, did you wait for a bit? It usually comes back when you refresh the page, unless you already closed that tab. Well, it does that for me, don't know about you. And what is homestuck? I heard it's an anime.

terminallyCapricous is the best troll.
Timezones....................

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Ha, I see what you did there. No, seriously, I agree that Gamz is, without a doubt, ONE of my favorite trolls. He looses first place to Nepeta though.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zeno3111 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:15 pm

0neTailedf0x wrote:Ouch, did you wait for a bit? It usually comes back when you refresh the page, unless you already closed that tab. Well, it does that for me, don't know about you. And what is homestuck? I heard it's an anime.

terminallyCapricous is the best troll.

Homestuck is not an anime it is a web comic series that uses flash animation, gifs, and small little game things!

zeno3111
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Exactly. That was the joke. It's a Homestuck sub-meme. On another note, the rules are finally up!

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Don't accept my char yet, I accidently clicked enter and it submitted him.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:21 am

@0neTailedf0x: Understood. Rejected it so you can try again.
The first post of HMSTCK, An OC Story has been published! For those who may wonder, "alienationSanctified" is an NPC as of now. If anyone wants to RP as him, sooner is better than later. PM me and we'll chat about the details.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Finished the character.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Rules have been slightly updated (two lines at the end added).

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Hey I'd like to join in with you guys, sounds like fun.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 pm

good lord.
God bless this Rp and wow i'd so love to join!!!
Image Image
Tumblr:
http://fokko-fennekin.tumblr.com/

Pesterchum:
psychicBastard or monochromeDreameater

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Oh. Thanks. That...that really touched me. In here. *touches crotch.
Wait. Shit. I mean here. *touches HEART.
Much better. You guys are making me tear up and stuff.
I LOVE YOU GUTS!
Wait...
Dammit.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Daxion wrote:Oh. Thanks. That...that really touched me. In here. *touches crotch.
Wait. Shit. I mean here. *touches HEART.
Much better. You guys are making me tear up and stuff.
I LOVE YOU GUTS!
Wait...
Dammit.

I am honored to be referred to as your guts *sniff*

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:01 am

So... Is there anyone here who can and would like to become the artist for turning this shit, sorry, wonderful story into a MS Paint Fan Adventure? I can write pretty well, but my drawing skills are lackluster at best, though most likely mediocre. If anybody would like to help me make this thing a reality, let me know. Likely, I'd be writing it generally, with input from the RPers and the people that are inputting commands, and whoever the artist is would be drawing the panels, assuming I can actually get anyone to draw the panels.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:47 pm

I can draw chars for mspaint, since I've done it before and I made what I think DM would look like and I have the drawing saved on my other laptop.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm

That would be the coolest. Do you think you could PM me the picture?

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 am

I'l have a character up soon. Should I make a Human or a Troll?

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Whichever you decide. The current OC trolls are going to be undergoing a...change of location soon. You could either pick one of the NPC trolls, make a completely new troll (working him into the current story or not) or make a completely new human. Alternately you could decide to RP as one of the established Homestuck characters: Jade, Karkat, etc. The decision is completely up to you.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daxion on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Alright, if anyone's wondering why HMSTCK hasn't had a post in the past week, I can answer that I honestly don't know. From my end, I'm rather stuck (pun not intended) in a pickle because neither Fastus nor Zuriik can tell any more of their end of the story without a post from another user on the RP. So there's that. I'm not entirely sure why it is taking everyone else so long, but I promise that as soon as I can upload another entry, I will.

Daxion
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!