Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Tails of War

The Tails of War

a part of “The Tails of War”, a fictional universe by Just Sayin'.

Two Werewolf packs. . One forest. A fight for land, a fight for dominance. . [More Info. Inside] (REopen)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tails of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Tails of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 pm

The Tails of War

Welcome Old and New Members!! Here is where we will discuss role-play ideas and ways to move the role-play forward, keep it interesting. Also, here is where you can reserve new characters and so forth. I want this role-play to last, therefore eventually more characters can and should be added. I hope you enjoy yourself! ^-^ Don't be afraid to ask questions and put input into things. I do not bite too hard!
Last edited by Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Tails of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 pm

B i g B a d W o l f

Can I reserve the female scout of the Rohani pack?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Yes you can(:

Can't wait to see your character. Tell friends about this role-play! ^-^ We will probably be starting this evening, so try getting your character submitted as soon as possible.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Could I reserve the Rohani beta?

Big bad wolf; I can't think of anything creative that isn't ridiculously cheesy.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Haha!

Yes you can. Can't wait to see your character. .

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:07 pm

DAMN YOU FLEXAR! D:<< Shame on you! Shame on your family! SHAME ON YOUR COOOWWW!!!!

Ok. I feel better now. Well, I'm going to go cry for days now that i cant be the beta ._. Bye!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Oh my goodness. Hahahaha xD

You're funny! :P

Y'know. . There are other very important roles. Take one? ;_; If not. .You'll make me feel bad. Pwease? Just read the rules! There's something you gotta put when reserving a character. Heh. . <_< >_>

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:14 pm

... I shall on one condition... >:c You shall sacrifice to me...

A...

MUFFIN! >:D

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Nooooooooooo!!! D:

Not a-..a muffin! .___.

Fine.

THERE!!!!! :s

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 pm

YUM!

You have sated my hunger. I shall cla- BIG BAD WOLF... Claim Sentinel 4 (or which ever one is the male one) of the Rrohani pack!
Last edited by Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 pm

oh my goodness lmao too funny.

im really looking forward to this rp starting

if anyone in the Rohani pack wants to take Sabine under their wing that would be awesomesauce! and id love your forver!♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:25 pm

The early bird gets the worm. But then again, the late bird gets the muffin. Huh.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Hehe, reserved for you, Mathew!(:

I am too, Echo! :D I'm about to submit in my little Female sentinel for the Stiprus pack. ^-^ If you want Gabriel could look after Sabine. It would be kind of funny due to the fact he is big and bad Mr. Alpha, but it's completely up to you. He'd have a soft spot for the pup, of course.

Haha, Flexar! Do you want a muffin, too? :P

Oh, and you guys don't be afraid to take up more than one character! I'd love you forever!! :D (Not you Echo, unless you want to join the "three-charrie-team" with me. lol)

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Oh this RP look awesome! :) May I reserve a female hunter in the Stiprus pack?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you!
And yes you may, Michaelis. . :D

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:34 pm

@Just that would be kinda dunny if Gabriel took Sabine under his wing, id be up for that!

and id be willing to take another role if i can play another female lol

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:46 pm

@Echo
Lol. Well, if you're up for it then okay! I think it'll be cute, since Pup-sitting is considered practically the "lowest" thing you can do, and... Yeah. haha :)

And it's okay, you don't have to make another character. Hopefully a couple more people will join. I was hoping to get the role-play started this evening.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Well i have an idea for another character if i could take a rohani female sentinal i will get her up asap. big bad wolf

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Lol. Sure. . :P

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:06 pm

The party has arrived...(again) ;) kidding of course, you guys have already given out muffins >-><-< hahaha

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!