Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Power Struggle: School Tournament

The Star Destroyers

a part of “Power Struggle: School Tournament”, a fictional universe by TheMaster.

Fight for your life in the Power Struggle! Fight with friends by your side, and enemies on the horizon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Power Struggle: School Tournament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Star Destroyers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMaster on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Please, feel free to strategize, or talk among yourselves. This is your place to talk about how to deal with the Arenas, other people, or to trade people.
Sorry. Sorry, I have this effect, people just get obsessed. Is it the smile? Is it the aftershave? Is it the capacity to laugh at myself? I don't know; it's crazy! - The Master

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMaster
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Star Destroyers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Sup my fellow destroyers!!

Excited to meet you wonderful roleplayers that have still to be assigned :D

We shall have some fun I feel :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Well now that I've screamed for a few minutes about the Derp in my character's name.

Hello all you peoples whom make stars go Super Nova!! (I think thats how you destroy a star)

I'm now a member here with Emily. Fun times await.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Hiya :)

Just ready through emily's gotta say her being afraid of fire and fire being Olivia's main weapon should make this intresting :')

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:59 pm

I think thats why The Masters put Emily on Star Destroyers.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Well Emily's shield is larger than her sword blade, so I guess she can be the team's "shield" and prevent attacks from hitting her teammates with this large shield. (It's a light-durable shield that starts at her chest, and ends above her knees, and I call it the "Shield of Light")

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Hey, would you guys mind me joining your team?

roleplay/power-struggle-school-tournament/characters/tien-deng

This is my character, do you guys have any opinions or criticisms?
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 am

That I don't mind, but I'm not the leader of the Team (we have none) but I think It'll be okay.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!