Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Tails of War

The Pairings // Mates

a part of “The Tails of War”, a fictional universe by Just Sayin'.

Two Werewolf packs. . One forest. A fight for land, a fight for dominance. . [More Info. Inside] (REopen)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tails of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Pairings // Mates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 pm

THE PAIRINGS

Okay, when it comes to these pairings I tried my best to go by what everyone messaged me with and so on. However, some of you did not get the person you asked for, and due to that I'm sorry. >__< If you have a huge problem with who your character(s) are paired with then message me and we'll try to work something out. BUT! I wish you'd just go with it. Talk to the role-player of the character your character has been paired with and work something out. How they meet and all that jazz. It will be okay. :P Some of the pairings were completely at random, as well. Anyway, here ya' go!

Rohani Pack members are in BLUE and Stiprus Pack members are in RED so you can see where the "Forbidden Romance" will be. If you really want your character with someone else, message the role-player of that person. . Talk to them about it, then message me letting me know.

Gabriel Lee Sanders and Molly Amelia Oliver

Alaric Underwood and Narissa Merringson

Alice Carter and Myla Terrin

Reiner Josiah Oliver and Akitla Bridget Elna

Charlotte R. Gaite and Andy Morrison

Carmissia Ashkill and Alex McClain

Lancie Michiko Williams and Leon J. Lovett

Jonah McGregory and Eleanor Hope Sanders

Tane Roma and Daniel Theirry

Shasta Morgans and Victor North

Ryker and Isis Montiero

And there you have it. . O__O I hope everyone is okay with who their character(s) are paired with. Remember, you don't have to immediately have your character tripping over their set pair. I hope other things happen before then. Make it a little realistic here! :P There should bit a little conflict between the to- especially if it is a forbidden love! Talk to the other role-player(s), spice things up!!! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!