Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Olympian Academy

Olympian Relationships

a part of “The Olympian Academy”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

(Need Teachers!)The Olympian Academy, a safe haven for many young demi-gods, works to instruct them in all major subjects, teachesthem defensive skills, and helps them become demigods worthy of the godly blood that runs through their veins.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Olympian Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Olympian Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:56 pm

All names are to be in alphabetical order. I have put in the ones already approved of, but you will have to add the rest yourselves as they get accepted, of course. =)

Use this template to create your relationships post:

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your character's name here, please[/size]

[img]Gif of your character. That means a moving image, yes.[/img]
[size=95]Godly Parent - Age - Three adjectives to describe your character's personality[/size]

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/center]

[size=110][u]Students[/u][/size]
[size=90][list][*] [b]Abel Francis:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
[*] [b]Bailey Cobra:[/b]
[*] [b]Bella Williams:[/b]
[*] [b]Christian Shaddix:[/b]
[*] [b]Dixie Wyatt:[/b]
[*] [b]Dresden Giancarlo:[/b]
[*] [b]Dylan Beckett:[/b]
[*] [b]Elizabeth Blaire:[/b]
[*] [b]Elliot Russell:[/b]
[*] [b]Gemma Strain:[/b]
[*] [b]Jezebel Judeka:[/b]
[*] [b]Joel Joseph:[/b]
[*] [b]Lily Davidson:[/b]
[*] [b]Myra Lestwood:[/b]
[*] [b]Natalia Constantine:[/b]
[*] [b]Phoebe Everton:[/b]
[*] [b]Ravielle Gullory:[/b]
[*] [b]Scarlett Lane:[/b]
[*] [b]Skah Morning:[/b]
[*] [b]Wesley Roberts:[/b][/list][/size]

[size=110][u]Faculty[/u][/size]
[size=90][list][*] [b]Charlie Shepherd:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
[*] [b]Fion Atreus:[/b]
[*] [b]Juliette Halliwell:[/b]
[*] [b]Nathan Hensleigh:[/b]
[*] [b]Vanessa Tate:[/b][/list][/size]

Nathan Hensleigh

Image Image
Poseidon - 27 - Womanizing, Approachable, Patient

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Students
  • Abel Francis:
  • Bailey Cobra: ◑ I don’t know this girl very well, to be honest, but she seems like a devoted student.
  • Bella Williams: ♥/◑ She’s very… appealing, even if she’s got this tendency to wiggle her way around the truth, which is honestly also kind of hot. Shit, I’m not supposed to be attracted to my students. I really need to stop this.
  • Christian Shaddix: ◑ He’s an interesting fellow, but that’s all I can really say so far. I do recognize that he’s not my biggest fan, however, but that’s just part of being a teacher. I do believe I’ll cope.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ◑ I think I remember him from back when everything happened with Jules and Ness, but I’m not sure. I don’t know him well enough yet.
  • Dylan Beckett: ☺ She appears very down to earth, grounded but still full of energy.
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph: ◑ I’m curious about the kid. There’s more to him than he lets on, so I regard him warily, but with interest.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine: ◑ She’s a nice girl, really, but I’m detecting quite a bit of a lazy attitude with school. More so, I simply think she has trouble finding History classes interesting enough for her to participate properly. I’d like to see if I could change that.
  • Phoebe Everton: ☺ You can’t not adore Phoebe. Her ways can always make me smile, but I’ve got to admit I was a little surprised at how much she’s changed since I was last at the academy.
  • Ravielle Gullory: ◑ She seems distant, but sweet. Then again, first impressions don’t always prove to be correct. I’ll have to wait and see. Clever enough, though.
  • Scarlett Lane: ☺/◑ I believe Scarlett is a sweet girl, but I she really needs to work on arriving on time. I don’t particularly like her level of tardiness, and it’s caused me to be a little strict with her at times.
  • Skah Morning: ◑ I was never really a fan of Hades’ kids, and this one seems like one out of the typical batch.
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd:
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell: ♥/◑ ”Wait… Jules is here? Well, that’s… erhm… fuck. Ness is going to kill me.” Was my first reaction to finding Jules at the academy too. Needless to say, it was quite the shock, especially since I still find myself incredibly attracted to her, even if I don’t know the 21 year old version of her. And if Ness has her way, I probably never will.
  • Vanessa Tate: ♥♥ I have been with Ness for a good while by now, and I've come to the conclusion that I love her. I love her smile, the way she looks at me when I'm with our daughter, the way she lights up when I tell her those three little words. I love the way she giggles when I kiss her belly button, and the way her body comes alive for me with only a few gentle touches. And she gave me Noelle. This woman means so much to me, and I'm not sure how I'd fare if I lost her, so I'm trying out monogamy. It's going okay, I guess... well, as long as she doesn't get pregnant again. That was a difficult time to say the least.

Phoebe Everton

Image Image
Iris - 19 - Naïve, Excitable, Cute

Students
  • Abel Francis:
  • Bailey Cobra: ☺ I adore Bailey, and she’s so artistic! I mean, you should see her beautiful paintings, they’re so unique.
  • Bella Williams: ☺ Bambi is very… well, she’s very stubborn, in a cute sort of way, and straightforward. It's really fun sometimes!
  • Christian Shaddix: ☺☺☺ I love Christian. He’s one of my very best friends and he means the world to me. Most people don’t realize this, but he’s actually one of the sweetest, most sensitive guys, I’ve ever met. Yeah, yeah, hard shell and all, but people should really get to know him before judging him, you know! They'd figure out how utterly amazing he is.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ♥♥ I… well, I… we broke up about a month ago. I miss him unbearably, and I love him more than anything – he’s the only guy who’s ever made me feel… like a woman instead of a girl. After two years of being with him, being without him now feels so empty, and so… flat. I find myself wishing we were back together all the time, so much so that I’m sure my heart could rip itself out of my chest any moment, but… we just… yeah… we’re not. Not since he broke my heart… and I’m still not quite sure why… I mean, it wasn’t just because I hug my friends… right?
  • Dylan Beckett: ☺ Dylan’s always ready to try anything, and it’s usually really fun! I adore her, and her adventurous side is definitely a BIG plus! Not that that’s all I love about her, of course! Please don’t think that! Not ever! She’s a very all-round amazing person!
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph: ☺ JJ is definitely a people-person, and it shows. He’s great to be around, and simply adorable when he smiles!
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine: ☺☺☺ NOLEEEEEEEEE! Oh, this girl is such an amazing, wonderful ball of fun! She’s one of my very best friends and we have the best of times, fooling around like idiots. I swear we get so many weird looks when we’re together, it’s almost extreme, but who cares?! I confide in her about things when I need to talk, and she does the other way around as well. Lots of love for Noleeee.
  • Ravielle Gullory: ☺ I like Elle, she’s a doll. Very sweet and down to earth, even if she does drift a little. Oh well!
  • Scarlett Lane: ☺☺ Aw, Scarlet’s so cute! Like I do with many, I showed her around when she came to the Academy, and she’s become sort of like a younger sister to me. She’s like this clumsy little puppy! I like puppies. Puppies are adorable.
  • Skah Morning: ☺ Oh, he’s really not as bad as people make him out to be, even if he can be very distant. He just prefers solitude sometimes, and I like to respect that sometimes. I just think he needs a good ol’ hug though! Plus, his hair is so cool!
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd:
  • Fion Atreus: ☺☺☺ FIIIOOON! Fion (or maybe I should say Mr. Atreus, but I just have such troubles with that) is like my huge, live equivalent of a teddybear! He always gave me piggy-back rides when I was little and huge bear-hugs when I was sad. He still gives me bearhugs. You should try them; there are no better hugs that Fion's! I love him so much! I'm pretty useless in PT though, but he's always trying to make me improve myself. Goofy big brother, is what he is!
  • Juliette Halliwell: ☺☺ Juuuuules! Another person I missed so much! I couldn’t be happier that she’s back now. I just wish she and Ness would talk again, it’s so weird and tense that they don’t!
  • Nathan Hensleigh: ☺ Mr. Hensleigh was one of my favorite teachers before he left with Nessie, and I still adore his classes. He’s a really nice teacher, but something bad happened when he and Nessie left; Jules was heartbroken and… people seemed to have a lot of theories, so now I just don’t know anymore! So confusing.
  • Vanessa Tate: ☺☺ NESSIE!!! Omg, I missed this girl... erh, woman... so much! She just disappeared three years ago and now she's back, with the cutest little girl on earth, and with Mr. Hensleigh, too! As a teacher's assistant. Talk about changes! I still love, love, love her to death, though. And gosh, can I just please cuddle Ellie a little more? I already volunteered myself as a babysitter. Haha.
Last edited by Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Olympian Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Elizabeth Blaire

Hephaestus - Sixteen - Tomboy, Optimistic, Blunt

Students
  • Abel Francis: ◑ I don't really know him very well, to be honest. Something about him reminds me just a little bit of a cat, though.
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ☺ Dresden is really level-headed, and is the type of guy who you can just talk to. We've hung out before, and he called me approachable, which was rather nice of him. The only problem is that he seems to dislike leaving his comfort zone- but if you only stay with the familiar, how will you ever learn?
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell: ☺/♥ Elliot is probably one of the people I'd consider one of my best friends at this school- we just get along really well naturally, I guess? He's intelligent and brave, and I really value those things in a person. Besides, we can always count on each other for a joke or a laugh in a tense situation. He isn't always the most creative, but his personality otherwise makes up for it, I suppose.
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka: ☺ I'd say that the two of us get along pretty well- She's a genuinely kind person, and her philosophies are always worth at least listening to.
  • Joel Joseph: ☠/☺ I can never decide whether I like or dislike this guy, because his personality is so flexible that it can sometimes seem like you are talking to another person. One moment he is energetic and outgoing, something I love in a person, and the next he may lying about the littlest things and pushing people away, something I can't really relate to. It's mostly the fact that he's a liar which aggravates me though.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine: ☺ I love the fact that she is the sort to laugh easily, because that means that we can get along very well. We share a need to make people smile and such, but she tends to get walked over at times, and I can't stand to see that.
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory: ☺/◑ Ravielle? I'd definitely like to get to know her more, because from what I've seen she is a compassionate person, and the way that she always seems zoned out makes me wonder what is on her mind. Plus, I hear she's a great cook.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning: ◑ I respect that Sky is independent and generally honest, but his cold nature makes him difficult to get near.
  • Wesley Roberts: ☺ Wesley and I are friends- he's actually really nice, once you look past the fact that he is kind of a stereotype for Aphrodite guys. We're not spectacularly close, but we get along well enough.

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: ☺ Mr. Shepherd is definitely my favorite teacher at this school. He appears to love what he does, and genuinely tries to relate to the students. His jokes aren't always particularly funny, but I laugh at all of them regardless, because I hate it when no one laughs at a joke that isn't offensive.
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:

Wesley Roberts

Aphrodite - Seventeen - Arrogant, Charming, Clever

Students
  • Abel Francis: ◑/☠ It isn't really in my nature to like those who dislike me, and this guy doesn't seem to have any fondness for me. We've argued just a bit before- I may not dress as well, but I can speak with eloquence as well, should I wish to.
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix: ◑ I know that he's my half-brother and all that jazz, so I should know him better than I actually do, but we just haven't really spoken much before. Hey, any friend of Nolee's is a friend of mine, I suppose.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire: ☺ Yeah, I'm friends with Elizabeth. She's really good at making me laugh, and is kind of like one of the guys at times.
  • Elliot Russell: ☺ Ah, I love this guy! We get along really well, but are both kind of competitive, and half of our friendship seems to be composed of competitions and random bets. The competitive edge to our friendship is actually the best part, and it's a different sort of rivalry than what I have with Joel. This is one is more for a laugh.
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka: ☺ Jezebel and I are friends, yeah. I've read a bit of various philosophers, so we occasionally talk about them- plus, she's kind of cute, no?
  • Joel Joseph: ☺ /☠ JJ and I are friends, I'd like to think, but we also kind of have this rivalry going on between the two of us- we are constantly trying to one-up each other, and I doubt the feud will end until one of has done something unparalleled. That's fine, though, because It's kind of fun competing.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine: ☺/♥ Nolee is one of those girls that you can just hang out with, you know? She kind of gives off this happy feeling, and it is kind of magnetic. Her laugh is fantastic, she just gets this goofy look on her face, and it isn't hard to make her laugh.
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory: ☺/◑ She's apparently never lived in a big city for too long, and will occasionally ask me what it was like being raised in one. I don't mind, because she seems pretty cool. Besides that, her eyes are gorgeous.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning: ☠ He thinks that I'm the arrogant one? This guy is ridiculously self-righteous, judging everyone but never seeming to look in the mirror. I can't stand him, and the way that he seems to look for things to hate in other people.
  • Wesley Roberts: ♥ I'm not necessarily in love with myself or anything, but I do like who I am very much- I am very comfortable in my own skin. Call it arrogance, but I see it as simply being confident.

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by OurStars on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
OurStars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:15 pm

(Relationships are subject to change)
Ravielle Gullory

ImageImage

Demeter- 18 - Lazy, Aloof, Lackadaisical, Distant

Students
  • Abel Francis: ◑/☺: Look, but don't touch, I don't claim to be an all knowing seer, but I can definitely tell when someone's on the wrong side of things, I wouldn't necessarily call Abel too much of a friend, and I try not to get too involved with him. I just can't shake off the feeling that he has deeper issues, and I don't want to be caught in the crossroads.
  • Bailey Cobra: ◑: I actually don't know who this is, but I hear that she can be troublesome.
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix: ☺/☠ : He makes me very nervous, and definitely not in the affectionate way. The way he looks at m-scratch that-everyone just makes me shudder sometimes, and he's probably the first to do so. This fear is never apparent to him (or at least I hope it isn't), but I still take my time to be polite to him, and not to cross over to his more wrathful side.
  • Dixie Wyatt: ◑/☺: I'm not particularly acquainted with her, but when I do approach her she always brings up intriguing subjects. I just haven't gotten around to really talk with her.
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ☺/◑: I respect him and his views, he gives off a very passionate attitude, but I doubt he even knows who I am.
  • Dylan Beckett: ☺: Dylan is a big bundle of joy, and I always find myself rather alert around her she's kind of like a 5 hour energy drink, that is minus being a liquid. So I would say that we are good friends.
  • Elizabeth Blaire: ☺/◑: There are many people I see in the Academy who I find to be perfect role models for the person I wish I could be, Elizabeth definitely exudes these qualities, and for that I find her to be a great example of a student only problem being that I'm a little hesitant to approach her for some reason, plus I think she's one of the few who knows about my cooking skills.
  • Elliot Russell: ☺☺: A good friend of mine that I feel strongly attached to, and that I also look up to. His strong personality is something I adore and would love to show to other people, and he makes all these things look so easy, but honestly most of the time I find myself a little nervous around him, and believe or not; out of my comfort zone.
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka: ☺: We are kind of alike in a way I like to think, and all around I find Jezebel to be good company, and she has a tendency to keep me from drifting away from time to time.
  • Joel Joseph: ☺/☠: Funny story about this guy, he tried lying to me once about a group project we had, where he totally wasn't pulling his work load in. It wasn't until I followed him for a whole day, and uncovered the fact that he was partying instead of remaining in bed, sick; like he said he was.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: ☠: Mind you, I usually don't have a reason to completely detest another person, but I, and many a person have been victim to Myra's callous behavior and I try to avoid her at all costs.
  • Natalia Constantine: ☺: Considering her naturally friendly nature, I really don't see how we couldn't be friends in the first place.
  • Phoebe Everton: ☺: Oh Pheebs, I always wonder how you keep so busy, and you are a blast to hang out with.
  • Scarlett Lane: ☺/♥: So cute, so very cute, it's safe to say that I'm interested in Scarlett but I see her more as sister, and I guess our personalities really mesh well together.
  • Skah Morning: ☺/◑/☠/♥ : The placement of these symbols are literally my day to day emotions regarding Skah. Sometimes I'm perplexed by his behavior, and then other times I find myself even uncomfortable having to be around him. Other times, his distance and just generally cold attitude just makes me a bit peeved, and then there are the times when I can relax around him, and take a breather, and if I'm lucky get him to talk a little more, finally, you have those more private moments, where I find his mysterious behavior to a bit alluring, it's hard to really shake off the feelings that he fighting something deeper. Just wish he was a little more open to help, or some plain conversation.
  • Wesley Roberts: ☺: Charming and attractive...but I find Wesley to be interesting because he comes from the city, and sometimes I can't stop myself from asking what New York and all those other metropolises are like, I only stayed in one for 2 years, and I hardly got to see the glamour of it. Although this is about Wesley, and I just find him to be awfully interesting.

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: ☺/♥:It's difficult to explain, Mr.Shepard just seems to ooze something I can't shake off, so in a way I am slightly enamored with him, but at the same time one can't honestly expect a relationship with a teacher, not that I would push the issue any further. He just has something I can't put my finger on...either way, I confide in him more than most people here.
  • Fion Atreus:☺: Because he is what I would have wanted in a brother, I find Mr.Atreus to be invigorating, without his inspirational advice, I don't think I'd find the courage to try in every class I have.
  • Nathan Hensleigh: ☺/◑: Sorry, not really interested in History, but he seems nice enough. I get the feeling that's he's a little worried or more like weary of someone or something, though I'm not one to judge.
  • Vanessa Tate: ☺: Mmm Vanessa...she's a wonderful person, but I'd wish that she wouldn't nag me so much about being lazy, maybe I should introduce her to some yoga, she seems a little too busy all the time anyways.

Joel 'JJ' Joseph
ImageImage
Hermes - 18 - Charming, Talkative, Deft, Adaptable

(Joel's a very flirty, and restless person, so a heart by someone's name may mostly be just interest. Mind you, Joel is not much of a player, more of a window shopper of sorts if you get what I mean.)

Students
  • Abel Francis: ☠/☺: It's like we're both kinda similar, but different y'know, like he just came from another planet, and I just happened to be an ape shot out of space by the hairs on my ass. At times I can't stand him, and then there are other times when he out-charms me, and it makes for a pretty interesting frienemyship.
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams: ♥/☠: Dios mío, ¿dónde encontrar a esta chica? (My God, where did you find this girl?) I kinda have to bite my tongue and cross my fingers when I'm around this girl, I'm not to fond of announcing crushes or anything, but she's certainly got my bid. I mean have you seen how slick she is? And the worse part is that I can tell when she lies, it's almost contagious, but then again she's probably the one person who most understands what's it like for us liars. As far as whether or not I've confronted her about my....'feelings', we've exchanged mutual glances, and that's about as far as I think it'll go, after all, I'm not the only guy totally digging her.
  • Christian Shaddix: ☺/◑: I like to think that me and Christian are something of friends, maybe like someone you could borrow supplies from or help with a project, but outside of class I barely know him, which might be why he has yet to knock me into the ground like other people have threatened.
  • Dixie Wyatt: ◑/☺: I want to say that I've spoken to her, but I can't say when, though I definitely admire her stubborn attitude,
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ◑: Strange one this guy...real moody, I think we wouldn't get along if it came down to it.
  • Dylan Beckett: ☺/♥: I get all 'cachorro miró' (puppy eyed) when I'm around her. Awfully cute too, but I don't think she knows it, and that just makes her even cuter. I like to think that some of the luck she has is working for her on me, though I don't think she sees it, with an energetic personality (what can I say, I have a soft spot for it), I won't deny the fact that I want to see Dylan as more than 'just a friend', but I doubt she would see me in a different light. She's probably one of the only people I've yet to lie to this year, and it's not that the problem ceased, it's just that I can't lie to that pretty face.
  • Elizabeth Blaire:☺/♥: It's tough to say that I don't find Elizabeth interesting, she's probably one of the most capable people out there, and she exudes this charm. Another thing is her independence and her stability, it makes her alluring and a thrill a minute, though I really can't say if she'd feel the same about a compulsive liar crushing on her. No..I know she's way too smart for that.
  • Elliot Russell: ☺: I get that a large number of males abhor me at the Academy, but at least I can say that Elliot is one of the few who have befriended me.
  • Gemma Strain: ☺☺: There's never a dull moment with Gemma around, she's got spunk and personality, plus partying with her ( that is, if she's in the mood) is a head trip. I'd say we're pretty good friends, almost in a kind of bro way, but not at the same time.
  • Jezebel Judeka: ◑: Unfortunately we don't talk much, and I can already figure out why.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: ☠/☺: Myra...Myra...Myra....there so much I want to say to her, and then there's nothing but a few giggles exchanged between us, sometimes I'm a victim of her mind games (though most of the time I keep my head up above her little 'games' making it harder for her to trick me), and then there are times when I try to get her to be a little serious sometimes, especially when she causes a shit ton of trouble. I'm mean we are kinda close, but we're also distant with the way we communicate with one another. I worry about her, and then sometimes I want to drop kick her off a cliff. Dios mio, who knew having a half sister could be so much trouble in the first place, and to think we never even knew of each other's existence until recently.
  • Natalia Constantine: ☺: Really, I want us to be closer as friends because she seems to have the same mentality as me as far as personality goes, but I just know that my negative qualities are kinda pushing her back, or maybe I'm keeping myself from getting any closer. Honestly, I'm not very sure about our friendship, it simply is what it is.
  • Phoebe Everton: ☺: She's so damn cute, I think I might have a stroke if I stay near her any longer.
  • Ravielle Gullory: ◑: You'd think I've seen enough weird hippie people in California; apparently not. That's not to say I dislike her, she does make interesting company, it's just that her 'chill' attitude makes her boring and largely forgettable.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning: ☠/◑: Da miedo, (Scary,) I would hate to cross him in any way, so I try not to linger so long in his presence, I mean, he doesn't exactly exude a friendly quality. I have a feeling that he may not like me, or even outright attack me.
  • Wesley Roberts:☺/☠/◑:We can make do being friends, he's a regular face at parties and we've got some thing in common, but at the same time I can't help but feel a seething jealousy for him, something that's a bit hidden under our friendship. There are times when I can't stand him, and times when he becomes a great asset. All in all, we are friends, but we are also competitors of some kind, always trying to one up another in really underhanded ways.
  • Kiara Moran: ◑: A half sibling I have yet to meet? Interesting...

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: ☺/◑: Because Mr. Shepherd is a little closeted, I can't say that we're on very talkative terms, I mean I pay attention and get good grades in his class, but he's hardly ever batted an eyelash in my direction, he is oddly peculiar though.
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Nathan Hensleigh: ◑: I'm very careful around Mr.Hensleigh, something about him is making me turn the othr way and I may want to ignore his presence, but I can't help but feel as if I'm being watched.
  • Vanessa Tate: ☺☺: Vanessa....the best way to describe her would be through something I never had, an older sister (well an older sister I flirt playfully with, but an older sister nonetheless) She chides me, gives me advice, kinda inspires me, and I guess whenever I think of her I'm reminded that I should expose myself to the truth of things. So she is something like a guardian angel, and since I got here two years ago she's helped out of a few situations where I should have gotten my ass kicked out. All in all, Vanessa is like famillia to me.

Dresden Giancarlo
ImageImage
Khione - 19 - Intense, Passionate, Moody, Loving

Students
  • Abel Francis: ◑: We haven't really....talked....so I can't say much about him, he seems as out of it as the rest of the people at this Academy, and that says something.
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix: ☺: Yes, I would say we are friends, we share a lot of good qualities, and his presence doesn't pester me, though we don't talk much.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dylan Beckett: ◑/☺: The allure behind Dylan, is just the ease of having her as a friend, but still I get distracted so much by other's people's stupidity that sometimes I need a break from her. Not saying that she's annoying, it's just that her attitude is not something that I want to be around all the time. Regardless I still see her as a friend of mine.
  • Elizabeth Blaire: ☺: Including a handful of other people I know, Liz is perfectly level headed and realistic about things, which makes it super easy to approach her without feeling really freaking stupid. Honestly, she's one the few people I have major respect for here at the Academy.
  • Elliot Russell: ◑/☺: Elliot is pretty respectful for a Zeus kid, most of the time I figure them to be pretty fucking arrogant and over the top too, but I guess Elliot's just more of the stable Zeus kid, just hope he doesn't get drunk around me, mate can handle his liquor.
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka: ◑/☺: We haven't rally talked, but from a superficial standpoint she seems like someone that I could potentially be closer to.
  • Joel Joseph: ☠/◑: Something about liars and tricksters just ticks me off so I don't mess with their types. From a distance Joel seems okay, but I don't have the time or patience for his compulsive lying.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: ☠: I don't even look her way when I'm crossing the hallways, I hope she knows better than to even think about attempting any of her tricks on me.
  • Natalia Constantine: ☠/◑/☺: I wish these things could be a little less definite, I hold no real hatred for Natalia, the skull there represents my jealousy, and it'd be pretty shitty of me to leave that one out. So why am I so jealous? Well...mainly because of her natural musical talent, something I would kill for, most of the time when she starts playing I start getting a little jealous of her skill. If only she could understand....I just hope that the neutrality and friendly face somehow balances out the frustration.
  • Phoebe Everton: ♥♥: Gosh...if there was anything else in my life I'd ever have to admit messing up, it was breaking up with Phoebe, she made life, bearable, breathing easy, and music enjoyable. Trust me if you ever find someone like that don't let them go. It may have been months ago, but Gods it feels like it been forever, I mean, she made me feel so comfortable with everything for the last two years, and I honestly don't think I would have made it without her. I made a really fucked up mistake, and I wish I could have her back, but I...I'm way too embarrassed to confront it, I mean she must think I'm a monster or something after all of it. It doesn't matter if she doesn't want to be with me anyone, I still love her, and I want her to know that I'm still there for her.
  • Ravielle Gullory: ◑/☺: The girl is crazy comfortable to be around, but every once in a while I have to snap my fingers in front of her face to get her to pay attention, which in turn, makes it kinda hard to talk to her.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning: ◑: Don't know why everyone seems to be getting all scared of him, or even a bit taken aback by his attitude. He seems perfectly fine to me, though I can hardly call us friends, more like acquaintances.
  • Wesley Roberts: ◑: Believe or not I find Wesley to be a bit boring, not that I'm disturbed or annoyed by the way he acts, I mean we're all nearly grown adults here, it's just that I haven't found anything about him to be all too interesting, and I doubt we'd go down well as friends, unless he actually wishes to try.

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by Stark Contrast on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadoukenLSD on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Abel Francis

Hypnos- 18 - Manipulative, Charming, Narcissistic.

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix: ◑/☠ Don't really like this guy. I just don't find him particularly enjoyable to be around. Not that I really know him, but I don't really feel like wasting my time trying.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ◑ I don't have much of an opinion on this guy, having barely spoken to him. He doesn't appear to be a threat, and he's tolerable, so I'm not bothered.
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire: ◑ I'm not really bothered by her. Don't really know her, but she seems to be perpetually smiling... Curious.
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka: ☺/◑ I can't tell if she's highly intelligent or a complete idiot. She's certainly...annoying, the way she follows me about, asking questions. The girl has no understanding of privacy and no respect for it, but she isn't too bad. Sometimes, when I'm in the right mood, her antics can be rather...amusing.
  • Joel Joseph: ☠/☺ This guy... At times, he seems so trivial and quite frankly, appalling. At other times, as with his drive for knowledge, he can be very intriguing. How somebody can be both of these things..
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: ☠/☺ She's fascinating, I'll give her that. I find her a little intimidating, in truth. She's too smart to easily manipulate and she certainly can not be trusted... I can't tell if she's a complete sadist or whether she just likes winning.
  • Natalia Constantine: ◑ She seems all right, very heart-oriented. Kind of reminds me of this dog I knew, actually, with those eyes and that devotion... Is that bad?
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory: ☺/◑ I'm not sure how to feel about her. Sometimes she gives me this look, as if she's trying to figure me out, and I'm not at all comfortable with that. Though, her views on life are interesting and she isn't bad conversation.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:◑/☠ I don't really like him, to be honest. It is more then the fact that I have already argued with the guy, it's that I really can't him parading the halls, with that smug look on his face... All right, so I just don't want to play the game with any challenges along the way... And I can't stand his arrogance.

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:

Jezebel Judeka

Hebe - 17- Helpful, Bubbly, Obsessive.

Students
  • Abel Francis:☺ Well, I do like him. He's so...interesting, isn't he? I love, love, love the way he talks! I think I could learn a lot from him, if I could only get him to talk to me more...
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix: ◑ I don't really know him... I don't think he'd have anything to offer me... intellectually speaking.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ◑/☺ I kind of like him, though we haven't talked much. He's like, a dreamer, you know?
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire: ☺ I like Elizabeth, she's very nice. I love that she's always so cheerful, it's so infectious!
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Joel Joseph: ◑ He seems to be wearing a mask all the time... I mean, he just doesn't seem genuine. I could be wrong though, I don't know him well. I would like to talk to him, 'cause I think he must know some pretty cool stuff.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: ◑/☠ I don't think I like this girl... she kind of scares me and I think she's pretty mean.
  • Natalia Constantine: ◑/☺ I wanna get to know this girl better. She seems really cool and friendly. I like nice people.
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory: ☺ I really, really like her. We have heaps in common and she cares about the important stuff, I think, like animals, nature and her mind.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:☺ Oh, he's very likable, he really is. He's clever and charming and all things nice! I'm glad to have made friends with somebody who knows such interesting things.

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by HadoukenLSD on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's only after we've lost everything... That we're free to do anything - Fight club

HadoukenLSD
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeyAutopsyx on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Natalia Constantine

Apollo - Seventeen - Fragile, Empathetic, Friendly

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑= Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Students
  • Abel Francis: ◑: He kind of reminds me of a young version of Severus Snape...not in the bad way, though! I've always had a soft spot for Snape.
  • Bailey Cobra:◑/☺: Oh, this girl is beautiful! I'm jealous of her eyes, man. Anyways, I don't really know her well enough to call myself close to her, but she's fun to talk to, conversations are never boring with her. I catch Christian staring at her from time to time, but of course he denies it. But, you didn't hear that from me.
  • Bella Williams: ◑: Well...I can't see myself being good friends with her...she kind of intimidates me, so I kind of just steer clear. I can't say anything bad, though, because of the fact that I don't know her well enough to do that.
  • Christian Shaddix:☺: Honestly, I never would have thought that I would become close with this guy. EVER. At first, I thought he would be a pretty boy, hell, he is a son of Aphrodite. But there is SO much more to him than that. He is like my big brother, I trust him and feel totally protected around him. I know he has my back, and I got his back, as well. To everyone who's scared of him, just give him a chance! You won't regret it.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ◑/☺: This dude is pretty intense, in that good way. He reminds me of Christian, he's very in touch with his emotion, very...passionate about what he wants. I like that in a person,
  • Dylan Beckett:☺☺: This girl's a sweetheart, and she's really fun to hang with, too! Even though she doesn't chill with the girls as much, it's never dull when she does. Her relaxed attitude is something I can totally relate with. I really like her, and she pulls off the natural look perfectly, I wish I knew how she did it! Gahh.
  • Elizabeth Blaire:☺: I think this girl has my back, for sure. And I need that, you know? Sometimes people take advantage of my niceness, and I need people to remind me of that. Either way, when she's around, we pretty much laugh at EVERYTHING. It's great!
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka: ◑: Awww, she seems really sweet!!! I should really talk to her, I think we'd get along just fine. Unless looks are decieving...but how can she be mean with that smile?
  • Joel Joseph:☺: He's really handsome, that's for sure. I'm on good terms with him, but I wouldn't say that we're really close. We're just like class friends, for the most part.
  • Kiara Moran: ◑: Oh, I don't know her, but she seems like someone WORTH getting to know!
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: ◑: I don't talk to her, because of what I hear about her. I don't like to be manipulated and messed with, so I wouldn't see myself becoming friends with her anytime soon. She might be nice, but from what everyone says, I won't risk putting my trust in her.
  • Phoebe Everton:☺☺☺: AHHH, this is one of my bestest friends in this Academy. Yes, I had to use the made up word 'bestest', because there is no other way of describing her! She has my trust, and I sure as hell hope she trusts me! I mean, we talk about our problems with each other 24/7, (mine being a problem I have with...well...Pheebs knows. Hee hee.) so I would believe we have quite a strong bond! She is fun, bubbly, and has some of the COOLEST hair I've ever seen. If I ever dye my hair, I know who I'm going to. I love this girl to pieces.
  • Ravielle Gullory:☺: Ahh, I'm pretty chill, but this girl takes it to a whole new level, dude! Even I can't be like that! It's nice though, kind of refreshing, when you think about it.
  • Scarlett Lane:☺☺: She's soo cute!! Like, the type of person you just wanna bear hug! Sorry if that makes me sound like a creeper, but it's the truth.
  • Skah Morning: ◑: Honestly, I don't really know him that well, since he's kind of distant, so I can't say I like or dislike him. I'm okay with him, since I really have no opinion of him...yeah...sigh.
  • Wesley Roberts:☺☺: Wesley!! I talk to him quite often, he's really intelligent, and he has a really cute smile, if I do say so myself! It's kind of hard not to listen to the things he says, he's not one of those boring people that repeat themselves.

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: ◑: UGHHH. Another one of these classes where I find myself looking out the window like a person with ADD. He's okay...well, honestly, I wouldn't know, since I can barely pay attention in there. I really need to apply myself...and find out what's going on in my classes. This one being one of them. But I did pay enough attention to realize that he is handsome...is that awkward?
  • Fion Atreus: ☺: Ahh hell, I love his class!!! His laugh gets ME laughing, he's so full of energy, that spontaneous attitude is infectious! I don't know, anyone who doesn't like him might as well say they're against humor or something. He is my favorite teacher, by far.
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh: ◑/☺: The guy doesn't bother me any, and History has always been an interest of mine, so that's not too bad...but I won't lie, he annoys me sometimes, but what teacher doesn't? I just hate homework and projects, so I guess that has something to do with it.
  • Vanessa Tate:☺☺: Who doesn't absolutely love Vanessa? She's probably my second favorite teacher. Yeah, that sounds about right. She's a sweetheart.

Christian Shaddix

Aphrodite - Eighteen - Assertive, Passionate, Determined

Students
  • Abel Francis: ◑: He seems kind of weird. I know that word doesn't mean much anymore, but I don't think me and him would see eye to eye on a lot of things.
  • Bailey Cobra:♥/ ◑: Aghh...this is kind of hard for me to explain. I mean, I haven't sat down with her and actually had a face to face conversation, but I see her around and she's just...interesting. The girl has a pair of beautiful eyes, I can tell you that much. But if you tell anyone I said that, I might have to pop you a couple times in the back of the head. I don't know. I'm not good with the whole 'crush' thing, but I want to get to know this girl. If only I could stop being so damn awkward and actually go up to her. But with my luck, I'll probably sputter out some stupid thing and walk away in humiliation.
  • Bella Williams: ◑/ ☠: I don't like the girl. She looks like the type to go around and toy with guys' emotions, and that shit just pisses me off. I mean, any guy who gets thrown around like a dog toy doesn't have my respect, but the fact that he even lets a woman do that is just hilarious to me. I wouldn't trust her.
  • Dixie Wyatt: ◑: She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders. She has a great smile, from what I've seen. But I don't know her that well.
  • Dresden Giancarlo:☺: I talk to him whenever I can, and I can see some of my qualities in him. He's one of those rare people that don't piss me off, you know? I guess that's because I don't talk to him a lot....I don't know. But as far as I'm concerned, I guess I can call him a friend.
  • Dylan Beckett:☺: She's one of those girls that any guy can be comfortable around, you know? Like, she's pretty funny, and conversations with her aren't forced.
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka: ◑: She doesn't strike me as anything special...maybe that's because I've never talked to her, but whatever. Like it makes a difference.
  • Joel Joseph: ☺: I don't know why a lot of people have a problem with this guy and assume shit about him, as far as I know, he's pretty cool. I don't talk to him much outside of class, but in class, he seems friendly enough. Let's just put it this way, if someone were to be talking shit about him in front of me, I would defend him.
  • Kiara Moran: ◑: New girl...? Yeah, I thought so...this girl has beauty. That's all I know for sure.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: ◑/ ☠: From what I heard about this girl, don't expect me to be talking to her any time soon. I'm not one for games, and that's exactly what this girl is best at. She's never tried shit with me, nor will I get close enough to her for her to do so.
  • Natalia Constantine:☺☺☺: Man, this girl is like a sister to me. If you mess with her, I just might have to rearrange your face. I have no other way of putting it. I'll admit, she used to annoy the SHIT out of me, what with always singing and carrying her guitar around like it's her child, but I got to know her, and well, I love the girl. Nolee pretty much knows me best, and that is saying a lot.
  • Phoebe Everton: ☺☺☺: At first she just seemed too...cheery...for my tastes. But I mean, that's what I thought of Nolee at first too and look where we are now. I see the two of them as the dream team, both kind of stand out in a group. I think Phoebe has that energy that a lot of people need these days, and even if I'm not the most cheery person, it's cool to be around. I am close to her, and she's one of those rare people that I trust. I know that whenever I have a problem, she'll be there to help me with it. And I need more of those people in my life.
  • Ravielle Gullory: ◑: The girl is pretty okay, as far as I am concerned. She doesn't go out of her way to piss me off, so she doesn't bother me any whatsoever. I don't really talk to her, so I have no shit to talk ABOUT her.
  • Scarlett Lane: ☺/ ♥: She's...pretty fucking adorable, I'm not gonna lie. Her clumsiness strikes me as funny instead of annoying, which is weird. She's humble, down to Earth, I think she deserves someone who can treat her right. I'm glad that I can actually talk to her without blabbing like an idiot.
  • Skah Morning: ◑/ ☺: I can tell you right now that this guy means business, and you don't cross his path. Much like me, he is determined, and he doesn't back away when things get challenging. Even for those who don't like him, I think you have to respect him to SOME degree. I mean, put it this way: If I was in a fight and had to call someone for backup, he'd be my first choice. So yeah, the guy's legit in my book.
  • Wesley Roberts: ◑: I should really get to know him better, seeing as he's my half-brother. As of right now, I doubt we have many things in common, but Nolee is always telling me that I should sit my ass down and have a conversation with him. Maybe she's right...no, I know she's right. It's on my list of things to do.

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: ◑: He's not one of those obnoxious, 'I'm better than you because I know things you don't' teachers, so I can give him credit for that. Class is not so bad, I actually learn a thing or two like I'm supposed to in there.
  • Fion Atreus:☺ : This guy's pretty funny, not gonna lie. He's one of those teachers that I'm okay with, and that's rare for me. I respect this guy. His class is certainly not boring, I can tell you that much.
  • Juliette Halliwell: ◑: Don't know her, nor do I really care to know her. I just don't think we would have much in common. I guess she's okay...well, I don't know. That's all I can say.
  • Nathan Hensleigh: ◑/ ☠: History has never been my cup of tea. Well, because I hate tea, but that's not the point. I highly doubt me and him would have a lot of the same things in common, and I know that I'm not exactly one of his favorites, because it's kind of obvious that I don't like him. I just do my work in that class, it's not like I try to stir up arguments with the guy.
  • Vanessa Tate:☺☺: Like a lot of the students here, I like her. She's one of those teachers that are funny, yet also serious when it comes down to it. I can say that I trust her, I'm thankful she's one of my teachers.
Last edited by ZoeyAutopsyx on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 17 times in total.

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
~William Shakespeare

ZoeyAutopsyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Ness Tate

Nike - Twenty-Two - Competitive, protective, and emotional.

Students
  • Abel Francis: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell: I don't have a symbol that I can place on Jules. I.... I love her as a sister, and I missed her like hell when I left with Nate, but I can't forgive her... It's stupid, but I forgave Nate, and he was the one that knew who she was, and that going behind my back would hurt me... I don't want to think about her touching my man...
  • Nathan Hensleigh: ♥♥ Nate is... he's my world. There's nothing I love any more than him, except the beautiful life we created together. I know it was wrong of me to fall in love with him, and run away with him. But you can't stop something that powerful. Even though our relationship didn't get off to a good start, it's going strong now. He's... even told me that he loves me. That's strong, for Nate. And I love him too. I really, really do.
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by Imagine That! on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:20 am

Skah Morning

Hades - 18 - Cold, vindictive, conflicted

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Nearly Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams: ◑ Upon first learning that they share a father Skah has held a little dislike for Bella, as a reminder of his fathers betrayal. He doesn't hate her, he knows it is not her fault. Indeed there is quite a bit about her that he can relate to and respects.
  • Christian Shaddix: ◑/☺ Despite Christain being a child of Aphrodite, Skah has found that he doesn't hate Chris as much as expected. He seems strong, determined and intense. Everything Skah did not expect, not enough to dispel his belief but certainly enough to make him reconsider in this case. They've come up against each other from time to time and Skah respects him. Not to mention that Christian always seems ready to accept a challenge and Sky is keen enough to give them.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ◑ There is something about the Australian that suggests he understands. Unlike many he doesn't seem to shy away from Skah and appears rather tough. Sky is aware of and respects the other's space and Dresden returns that.
  • Dylan Beckett: It seemed like luck that Dylan was one of the first students that Skah met. If it wasn't so most likely she would've been on his hate list. Often enough he finds her too annoying. Her energy, jokes and sarcasm aren't really what the young man likes. Yet ultimately they have enough in common to overcome that. Also Skah finds it somewhat redeeming that she is far more boy-ish and active. He is certainly glad that she is someone who can help him blow off steam, whether he wants it or not.
  • Elizabeth Blaire: ◑ Sky has seen enough to know about Elizabeth's capabilities. She is smart,intelligent and can handle herself. Not to mention she doesn't forget easily, practicaly and possibly on a personal level. That is something Skah can certainly respect. Even though there is no incentive for him to approach her, those traits are somewhat good in his view.
  • Elliot Russell: ◑ Elliot is capable, strong and independent. Three things that Skah respects, although he doesn't expect to be on good terms with the child of Zeus. They have their share of differences and there is a trace of genetic dislike stemming from the difference between Zeus and Hades.
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph: There isn't much that Skah likes about Joel in any way. His energy does more then irritate Sky, it rubs him the wrong way. Although Joel avoids him Skah is ready to strike out should the wuss push it, he would hold no regrets either.
  • Kiara Moran: ◑ Sky is very curious about the new arrival, arriving close enough to himself. Sky is interested in the rest of the wide world and she is almost like a living conduit with her odd accent. There is also something how she keeps to herself he can relate to. Of course that is also part of the reason he keeps his distance.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: Skah dislikes her and certainly holds a grudge against her after being victim of some of her 'games'
  • Natalia Constantine: ◑ Skah doesn't personally know Natalia, nor does he particularly want to. She leaves him alone and he essentially ignores her. He is aware of her friendship with Christian, which has an influence on his opinion.
  • Phoebe Everton: ◑ It is rather difficult to find a way to hate Phoebe unless you specifically go out of your way. Sky hasn't done that, in fact he goes out of his way to avoid her. Her ever cheerful nature almost makes him want to gag and certainly sets him into a dark mood. She wouldn't survive in the real world, in his opinion.
  • Ravielle Gullory: To describe the two as friends may be pushing the word a little bit. The simple fact of the matter is Skah actually finds that he can be comfortable around her, perhaps even liking her company (from time to time). That alone is a great achievement. Partly due to the fact she often seems far too distracted to irritate him. Her relaxed attitude almost agitates him, except it is somewhat infectious. He finds that being around her is almost like a shell against the world. Not to mention something about her reminds him of his mother.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning: N/A
  • Wesley Roberts: To Skah, Wesley is proof that his assumption on Aphrodite and her children is well founded. Arrogant, manipulative and soft. Its odd to think that this guy is a half brother to Christian. He has all the materials and skills to ruin the lives of people around him. Though as far as Sky can see, he hasn't done that yet. So far his hate is obvious but he hasn't acted on it, waiting for Wesley to make the wrong move.

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: ◑ As with all teachers, Skah doesn't really share much of a relationship with Charlie. Although he feels that Charlie is very honest with his displays of emotions, explosive as they apparently are. This puts the teacher in somewhat of a good standing.
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell ◑ Skah wouldn't be the first person to get close to any of his teachers, or teacher assistants. However he is interested in Juliette. In how she managed to remain so carefree and active into adulthood where he could never allow himself that. Also, he has heard about her travels and is certainly very interested in the world, having lived in one town his whole life.
  • Nathan Hensleigh: Sky's feelings about this man are not complimentary. Watching this teacher sets warning bells ringing, that's enough for condemnation. Additionally he dislikes Mr. Hensleigh's involved attitude, he would rather that the teacher just taught and left well enough alone. His classes interest Skah, who hasn't had an extensive education. The young man can't truly judge, erring on the side of distrust. The teacher seems to love his child and partner, but the lack of a ring on Nathan's finger casts doubts. He will never get a smile from Sky, even a forced one.
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by TemplarWarden on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 12 times in total.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Bailey Cobra

Poseidon - Seventeen - Artistic, Calm, Creative

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:

Gemma Strain

Zeus - Eighteen - Flirty, Intelligent, Wild

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Scarlett Lane

Hypnos - 16 - Clumsy, Supportive, Airhead

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:☺ ☺ Pheobe was one of the first people I met at the academy! She's just so nice and adorable, she's pratically the only one I feel like I can really trust! She's just makes me feel so happy and okay to be around!
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:☺/◑ Mr. Hensleigh is pretty cool! Except for the fact he's normally on my case about being late to his class a lot. Otherwise, he's a really nice teacher and that's all there is!
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by Luna Delta on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malfunction on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Elliot Russell

Zeus - 18 - Independent, Irresponsible, Brave

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt: ☺ Dixie doesn't open up to many people, maybe because not many make the effort, but I seem to be one of the few that broke into her shell. The kind of scares me a bit because I don't think I could handle if she began to depend on me but for now I just don't put much thought to it. I know she's guarded and distrustful because she's been hurt in the past; I think the main reason I kept talking to her until I befriended her was to show her there are some good people out there.
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell: ◑ I really don't know what to say about myself. I guess I'm just okay with how I am. The only times I don't like myself is when other people are involved. Now that I think about it, that may be the reason I try to not get so close to others. As much as I've been trying, I don't think it's possible though.
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts: ☺ Let's see, Bob is a pretty plain guy - No, no I'm just kidding. Wes is actually a really great guy with an awesome personality. He's a person who I have fun with almost all of the time and I can definitely say he is one of my closest guy friends at the Academy! We joke around a lot and we've both seemed to have grown into the habit of making bets with each other and even compete against each other for the heck of it.

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: ☺ Oh, Mr. Shepherd is a strange person. I really like how he tries his hardest to do his job and connect better with us, even though he sometimes fails. I can see he is a good person and his class isn't all that bad after he gets comfortable with his students.
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:

Charlie Shepherd

Poseidon - 25 - Unpredictable, Awkward, Creative

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire: ☺ Although we might not be too close or talk a lot, the friendship is there nonetheless. Elizabeth is an enjoyable student to teach and let's not forget the fact that she laughs at my jokes - a thing she always does and even though I'm pretty sure it's more out of kindness than anything, it's the thought that counts and I've grown fond of her because of it.
  • Elliot Russell: ☺ A bright boy who has tendencies to be forgetful or just lazy. He has a quality that makes others feel at ease around him and I'm no exception. He is a easy person to teach and an even better person to be around - if only he could get over whatever's stopping him into becoming better. Well, I can't say much since I still I have yet to get over mine.
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine: ◑ She seems like she's in her own other world when in class. Although I was aggravated by it at first, I think I've gotten over it and as much I would love for her to be interested in the subject, I'm can't make her do it if she doesn't want. I just don't think I have it in me to even attempt to do so either.
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory: ☺ I can say that I enjoy Ravielle's company as a person and student, although her grades do tend to drop down a bit times but that's usually because her mind is filled with other things, not because she doesn't have the capacity do to better.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Charlie Shepherd: ☠ I can't control myself sometimes and I really hate that. I can't control my emotions, I can't control my thoughts, I can't control if I'm likable. I try to change myself, I try a lot to become better. I don't think my best efforts are enough, though.
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by Malfunction on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Malfunction
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Myra Lestwood

Hermes - 18 - Cunning, manipulative, confident.

Just saying that Myra's enemies are the people that can outwit her. The "Friends" are more the people she enjoys toying with.

Students
  • Abel Francis:☺/☠ Someone she would like to play about with a little. Their personalities are similar, he could be a possible rival with Myra. It could be interesting to see who crushes who first... She finds him oddly intresting and he catches her eye quite often. How odd?!
  • Bailey Cobra: ◑ Never really caught Myra's attention. Views her as far too quiet for her own good.
  • Bella Williams: ☺/☠ Possible future rival, or maybe even acquaintance. Though Myra is not one for having a partner in crime, this girl shows potential. They could go one way or the other.
  • Christian Shaddix: ◑ Seems like a tough cookie to crumble. Could be some good fun.
  • Dixie Wyatt: Nasty bite, but theres more to her. Myra is unsure of Dixie.
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ◑ Someone who Myra could manipulate. She views him as a having a drifting mind and therefore a easy target, she could be mistaken.
  • Dylan Beckett: ◑ Oddly Myra admires the mischeviousness of this girl. She has been keeping a good eye on her, maybe its time to ruin her fun.
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka: ◑ The pair have never really spoken.
  • Joel Joseph: ☺/☠ Her dear brother. Myra hates admitting that she cares about this fool, but its true. She can view the sorrow below his eyes and really wants nothing more than to see him happy. He is one of the few people who can bring out the nicer side of Myra. Had a good few laughs together. However she would hate to see this idiot over take her and knows of his skill as he normally dodges her games... Thats something she will not allow.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood: Epicest person ever!
  • Natalia Constantine: ◑ The pair have not yet spoken, but she seems to be avoiding her due to rumors. A new target is always a fun one thought, Myra will keep Natalia in mind.
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory: ☺ The girl was good fun for Myra to play around with and now seems to be avoiding her at all costs. You can run, but you can never hide from Myra.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by LunaSpirit on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Fion Atreus
"Quick! I'm a Kobalos. How would you defend yourself from these annoying little shitters? Go!"

Zeus - 26 - Hearty, dedicated in his own way, and far too playful... According to some.

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Dixie Wyatt

Poseidon- 18 - Stubborn, Self-sufficent, and Loyal

Students
  • Abel Francis:
  • Bailey Cobra:◑Dixie's half sister, without Bailey really knowing Dixie will take interest in her once in a while.
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix: ◑ Dixie never knows about aphrodite kids, like of course they all look drop dead gorgeous... for obvious reasons... but some are absolute snobs. So yeah the guy looks nice but she has never really met him so she can't really say a whole lot about him. However she wouldn't mind meeting him, he seems like he'd be a good friend once you got to know him. And he's not bad on the eyes.
  • Dixie Wyatt: For those who actually take the chance to know me understand I have serious trust issues that like a normal person I don't exactly like to talk about. In fact at the moment I haven't told anyone. I keep to myself drift from class to class, so unless someone approaches me and tries to connect with me I usually don't go out of my way to go say hi to someone. Horses seem to be the only thing I can really connect too.
  • Dresden Giancarlo: ◑ Dresden is an amazing musician, and Dixie really respects that. She doesn't take a whole interest in him though, just appreciates his work. The two just don't run in the same circles.
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:♥/☺ Elliot is pretty well the only one Dixie can trust around the camp. He's like her best friend and obviously with best friends you can get a bit attracted to them so yeah of course sometimes she thinks he's down right gorgeous... other times he's just someone she can vent to without worrying about it.
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph: ◑ You know those kids that your sitting at one end their sitting at the other talking to their friends and you hear their conversation and laugh when he does something funny to get his buddies to laugh? Well if you don't thats what kind of thing Dixie has with this kid. SHe doesn't know him but whenever he's around he seems to break any kind of seriousness.
  • Lily Davidson: ◑ /☺ Lily seems like a nice girl and she occasionally is Dixies riding buddy, so the two have talked obviously. Dixie however still has troubles opening up and so she does her best to be friend Lily but you can still feel a missing piece in the air when you see these two together.
  • Myra Lestwood: ◑ Surprisingly Myra seems down right awesome to Dixie, Dixie just likes this girls personality.
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory: ◑ Nice girl, I think we've spoken words to eachother a couple of times and she seems to take interest in what I say. So nothing bad to say about her.
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning: ◑ Skah seems like a nice guy, Dixie has never really tried talking to him but she respects his space and the fact that like her he seems to keep to himself. She has nothing bad to say about him in fact she thinks he is a really cool guy.
  • Wesley Roberts: ◑ He's one of Elliots friends, which doesn't say much since Elliot has a lot of friends, but he seems cool. She hasn't really talked with him so she doesn't really know a lot about him.

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus: ☺ Absolute awesome teacher, Dixie can't wait to be in his class!
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:
Last edited by Kugorie on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Juliette Halliwell

Apollo - 23 - Dedicated, Adventurous, Deviant

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus: ☺ Fion was always one of, if not my favorite teacher. He was this big ball of energy but at first glance you could swear that he was just a big mountain of intimidation. Past that, he's one of the only people I really trust, and he's the only one I've ever spoken to about...what happened. I needed a shoulder to cry on, and he was there. He's always there.
  • Nathan Hensleigh: I dont know what I am to Nate, or what he is to me. I cant forgive what he did to me, but I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it now that he's back.
  • Vanessa Tate: With Vanessa, it's worse than it is with Nate. I want to scream at her. I want to hate her with all I have, but I just cant. But that doesnt mean I'm ready to go back to how everything was before. I just can't do that. I think I'd rather just avoid her as much as possible. Her and Nate.

Dylan Beckett

Tyche - 17 - Energetic, Active, Witty

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix: ☺ He's a cool dude. Kinda scary when he comes in for battle training though, all muscles and intimidiation....but yeah. You get what I'm saying.
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph: ☺☺ I swear, Joel is one of my best friends at the academy. No idea how that happened, but yeah. He's one of the most fun, interesting people I've met, and being around him is just almost...addicting. Always manages to put a smile on my face anyways.
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine: ☺ I like her. She's fun. She's one of the only girls I really ever hang around, so that's saying something. I'm glad I can consider her a friend. Plus, have you heard the girl sing? She's got the voice of a goddess, pun intended.
  • Phoebe Everton: ☺ She's the school's little ray of sunshine. Not that I can call her little. She may be shorter, but she's also older than me, so...yeah. I love being around her. She's just...kind of adorable.
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning: ☺ I dont know how he and I managed to become friends, I guess I just got lucky. I like talking to him, and when he's in a good mood, he talks back. I wont deny he can sometimes be really cold, but hey, he's more interesting than some of the people here.
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:

Kiara Moran

Hermes - 17 - Mysterious, Aloof, Sarcastic

Students
  • Bailey Cobra:
  • Bella Williams:
  • Christian Shaddix:
  • Dixie Wyatt:
  • Dresden Giancarlo:
  • Dylan Beckett:
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell:
  • Gemma Strain:
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:40 am

Lily Davidson

Athena - Eighteen - Intelligent, Friendly, Vivacious

Students
  • Abel Francis: ☺/♥? Well we certainly have quite a lot in common, we both enjoy literature and we can have rather intellectual conversation. Did I mention that he is rather sexy?
  • Bailey Cobra:◑ I don't really know what to make of Bailey, she's strong willed that's for sure, but that's what you expect when faced with a child of Poseidon , meh she's nice enough I guess.
  • Bella Williams:☺ I like Bella, I do, she's really fun and I always have a great time when we go out partying, she's wild. Although I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.
  • Christian Shaddix:◑I don't mind Christian, he's just like other children of Aphrodite, far too perfect, but maybe I'm wrong and there is more to him than just good looks.
  • Dixie Wyatt:☺ Dixie is a saint, she has a heart of gold, once you know it's there. We both really enjoy horse riding and music, so we do have things in common and I like to think we are friends, she's a good friend to have.
  • Dresden Giancarlo:☺ He's a very talented guy and I love to hear him sing, it's really soothing. Dres is also an incredible friend, I know I can go to him for anything.
  • Dylan Beckett:◑ I don't really know Dylan, we've had a few conversations in class but that's it, I would like to get to know you better, you seem like fun.
  • Elizabeth Blaire:
  • Elliot Russell: ☺/♥We share the same love for adventure and exploring and that is one of the main reasons I like him as much as I do, oh god and now I'm blushing like a silly school girl, damn it. Yeah so I have this massive crush on the son of Zeus, crap.
  • Gemma Strain:☺ Gemma's a nice girl, she's a friendly individual and quite fun to be around, although I feel like she is hiding from something, I just wish she would open up to someone about it.
  • Jezebel Judeka:
  • Joel Joseph:
  • Lily Davidson:
  • Myra Lestwood:
  • Natalia Constantine:
  • Phoebe Everton:
  • Ravielle Gullory:
  • Scarlett Lane:
  • Skah Morning:
  • Wesley Roberts:

Faculty
  • Fion Atreus:
  • Juliette Halliwell:
  • Nathan Hensleigh:
  • Vanessa Tate:
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!