Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: New World Order

a part of “Naruto: New World Order”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Two generations after the original Naruto series, a 'New World Order' is approaching. Will you be ready for change?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: New World Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto: New World Order"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: New World Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:08 pm

This seems like it could be pretty cool. I'll make a character, and you can definitely count on me to be active if a group gets together for this.
Lloyd Irving:Just because the logic is sound, it doesn't mean it's right.
Death is not punishment. Punishment is living with one's crime and working to atone for it.-Regal Bryant
"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"-Ichigo Kurosaki
DATTEBAYO!!!!-Naruto Uzumaki

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:20 pm

:] I've created a few Naruto roleplays before, but they always end up slowly dying out because of inactivity. I hope I can create one that can at least last for an entire story arc. I have a few in mind that involve collecting the Sage's Treasured Tools.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Hey, Valium... Can I jump into this roleplay again?
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Of course! :D I'd love for you to RP here.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:57 pm

If it's possible, I'd love to get together with two other people to be a group right out of the academy.

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:08 pm

That would be fine if you can find people to team up with. :]

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Hey, if it's cool, can I jump in as a freshly graduated genin with drogyn? Also, a question, how do you feel about Kekkei Genkai, specifically the Hyuuga's byakugan?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Come on man, read the intro, she's fine with it.

Drogyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:26 pm

I just figured I'd ask. I didn't mean to step on any toes. Plus I was really excited, I went straight to the OOC to ask for permission before I read it. XP

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 pm

xD All Kekkei Genkai are allowed save the Rinnegan, which may or may not be given depending on the circumstances. If you guys know anyone that might be interested in Naruto RP please send them this way too, the more the merrier! :D And if you want me to reserve a rank or something for you, let me know.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:37 pm

WOO!! Thanks XD

I will shamelessly plug this to my buddies. I think I may be bringing two-three more people with me. Not sure yet. Anywho, I'll submit my character soon. However, it must wait, for now I am off to plug shamelessly! Away!!!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OFortune on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Hey! This RP looks like tons of fun. I was wondering if I had to reserve the two-tails for my character? If so, can I reserve it, Pretty please with Carrots on top?

OFortune
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Ok I immediately saw this and I'm really impressed with this idea, that said is it possible to claim black lightning from the start and be a jinchuriki or would I have to choose?
Those who can't except change will learn only to fear it when change happens.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Also, if Drogyn doesn't mind, I have a friend who would like to be the last member of the three man team. So if it's ok with you, we just need a team leader. Sound good to you man?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 pm

If we're claiming then right away I wanna say that I'm in the middle of making the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki right now.

Edit: Totally fine man, we need 3 people anyway. And anyone who wants to apply for being our Jounin, go ahead.
Last edited by Drogyn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Drogyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 pm

@Shi - Awesome! :D Can't wait to RP with you!

@OFortune - Yep! No problem :)

@Aero - Yes, you can claim both, but for black lightning you must be from Kumogakure. What beast do you want?

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:48 pm

@Drog - If you need a Jounin and your character is from Konoha I can have Mei be your mentor.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

The 4 tails. And I might be going over the top here but does the Kekkei Genkai matter, depending on what village your from?

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:53 pm

I kinda figured we'd be from the Leaf, seeing as how I wanna be a Hyuuga and the Leaf generally takes the Kyuubi. If Drogyn has no problems with it, I don't either.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!