Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lovely Ones

The Lovely Ones

a part of “The Lovely Ones”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Gilded halls and chambers composed completely of silver, beautiful women clad in diamonds, and handsome men with crystals in their eyes. Enter into a world of corruption, intrigue and deception dark enough to make you look for the light switch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lovely Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Lovely Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 pm

The Lovely Ones

When nuclear war spells the end of society as we know it, a new elite class rises from the ashes to pick up the mantle of the old world. Bathed in opulence and luxury, they are gifted with a natural ability to survive nuclear holocaust. These new aristocrats established a global monarchy situated in the ruins of what used to be Washington D.C. and they're dedicated to restoring “order” to the chaos brought on by disaster.

The new nobility is composed of a small collection of families possessing a wide variety of abilities, and a single man, the most powerful of the group, emerged to take up the title of High King. These seemingly supernatural and perfect human beings are not without their inherent vices. Their young lives and resistance to disease provide plenty of opportunities for corruption and drama to rival.

While most of the rest of the population is too dazed and desperate for stability to protest a virtual return to absolutism, those who remember the days before the ruin of the free world still exist. But how can a handful of ragtag rebels hope to overthrow the tightly woven group of royals in possession of both wealth and power?

Opulence and luxury beyond your wildest dreams… gilded halls and chambers composed completely of silver, beautiful women clad in diamonds, and handsome men with crystals in their eyes.

Enter into a world of corruption, intrigue and deception dark enough to make you look for the lightswitch.
Last edited by supertoastgirl on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Lovely Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Can I reserve the high kings sister?
-I wear bowties now, bowties are cool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 pm

This looks so good... Really can't decide which character I'd like.
I'm torn between the First Lady and the High King's Mistress...

I think... I'm going to have to go with the High King's Mistress though... Could I please reserve her?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:10 pm

May I reserve Kat Dennings please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Hm... may I have the Mila Kunis character? This sounds interesting!
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:16 pm

oh, if you want the high kings sister i will reserve the first lady's sister graphic.

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:20 pm

You are all reserved! You have 24 hours unless you ask for an extension.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:29 pm

which sister am i reserved for?

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:34 pm

You're reserved for the High King's Sister, first come first served. Unless you wish to change your reserve of course.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm

ok, no i want her though i kinda feel bad, graphic do you really want the high kings sister?

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:37 pm

May I reserve the rebellion leader FC: Kat Dennings?

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:41 pm

The rebellion leader, Kat Dennings, is already reserved. Feel free to reserve another character, if you wish.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm

No thank you.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 pm

well (s)he hasn't answered so i guess i'll keep her!

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Wow, this looks great! Can I reserve the High King (face claim: Matt Bomer)? I'll submit the character in an hour or so

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Could I reserve the Saoirse Ronan face claim please? :)

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Please, go ahead!
And Scarlet, Marcus looks great. I'll be PMing you tonight or tomorrow to talk about things between him and the First Lady, since I'll be playing her.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:06 am

Yay, I'm glad to hear that! Sounds great, I'm looking forward to your PM.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 am

@Tessla- Oh haha you can have her, it's fine! And I am a girl :)

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 am

Is the First Lady's sister still open? If so, can I have her instead? And also, what would their last name be?

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!