Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked For Death

:Marked For Death:

a part of “Marked For Death”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

Morrin was a tranquil village, there was peace amongst all men and women. However, when a few children were born containing special talents, they were considered a threat to everyone, merely because they were different.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked For Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

:Marked For Death:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay ":Marked For Death:"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: :Marked For Death:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:59 pm

may i reserve a female kid with telepathy
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Sure thing. She has been reserved for you. Please do get the application up soon, the maximum reservation time is 2 days.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm

May I reserve the a female kid with cyrokinesis .

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Can I reserve a protector? I'll get them up as soon as possible

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes and yes, they have been reserved for you.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

okay sent her in :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 pm

I like the look of this Roleplay. just one questions.... did you mean super-human speed rather sub human speed?

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 pm

They're basically the same thing... So yes.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Sub-human means less than human.... thats why i was slightly confused, but thank you for clearing it up

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:05 pm

May I reserve two protectors :D
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malan on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Could I make a Hunter without them being a harmless butt-of-the-joke character (Team Rocket-esque) or will they be legit villains in the roleplay? (Will they have a chance to kill a protector/kid or be killed?) If the answer is yes I'd like to reserve a female hunter.

Malan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeiMiles on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Reserving for a protector.

DeiMiles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 am

Oh my god, I have always wanted to be a drug dealer. Um, not for real. >< But that though, I want to reserve that civilian. I'd also like to reserve the musician, but if I have to pick one, drugs.

xD This... is a really weird post.
High up past dizzy vacua above the spheres of light and darkness
Their eyes are upon us, we who are the people of the city on the hill
Those who are greedy and hungry have seized upon our world
Come, chosen ones, take the fate of the world in your hands
The sky is falling, the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning
Asphodel Meadows is calling!

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:07 am

OrphicTrumpeter, you are one spectacular nutter... high five! :D Could i please reserve the musician?
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:51 am

@DreamerOnTheStars, you can only reserve one. If no one takes the roles within a couple of days then I will ask people to take on another role. For the time being you're only allowed one, and please specify a gender.

@Malan, your character can have any personality, she is completely yours to make up. They can be evil, kind, sarcastic, etc, so long as they still have the intent to kill the kids. And yes, the hunters can kill the kids and protectors, just like the kids and protectors could kill the hunters.

@DeiMiles, alright. What gender might you be asking to reserve?

@OrphicTrumpeter, sounds cool. x'D The drug dealer has been reserved for you.

@Angelika Petrova, the musician has been reserved for you.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeiMiles on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 am

A male protector.
Last edited by DeiMiles on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeiMiles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Can I reserve a male hunter too? Or am i limited to one character...?

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 pm

I'd also be open to playing another hunter. I never play the evil guy and I have so many ideas...

I have a feeling I'm going to like playing Helena. She's the enticing sort of evil. The kind you have the dark urge to join!

Malan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!