Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Supernatural Rehab

New Information!

a part of “Supernatural Rehab”, a fictional universe by radioinvader.

Algatha Supernatural Rehabilitation Center, where people who can't seem to control their "special abilities" go. In other words, prison for the non-human.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Rehab”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

New Information!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby radioinvader on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Here is some extra information about the roleplay:

1. Characters, such as the Headmaster, who does not have someone playing them, can be considered as neutral characters that anyone can control. I am expecting one more Mentor, but obviously there is going to be more than two. A couple more could be briefly referred to and can also be neutral. This ALSO applies to other attendants to the center, because there is obviously going to be more than our characters as a population there.
  2. I don't expect you guys to follow the schedule posted on the main page religiously! It's there as a guideline to give the rolpelay a bit more purpose and order. It will be too hard to follow it strictly so general references are fine.
  3. Please don't time skip anything without permission and approval from the group. If you want to suggest a time skip, then you can add it an OOC at the bottom of the post and give others a chance to wrap things up.
  4. If you ever want to drop out, please inform me beforehand!

More may be added to this thread later, but this is for now. Please leave any questions in the Questions/Inquiries thread.
You can dream and fantasize all you want, but some things can't be changed.
-Zeth

but if you dream
you can move forward

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

radioinvader
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: New Information!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby radioinvader on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:20 am

Hey guys, I'd like to ask if whoever is not tagging their own characetrs in their post would please do so. It makes it a little bit easier to keep track of who is doing what.

Also, I would like the point out that one of the rules of the Rehab is that supernaturals are not permitted to use their powers without Mentor permission. I know I put magic, and should have been more clear, but that also means for psychic abilities, etc. I expect the people playing as Mentors to start dealing out warnings to this unruly bunch.

Thanks guys.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

radioinvader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby radioinvader on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Attention!

I added 'places' to the roleplay, so that we can stay more organized! If a 'place' isn't there, then it can be used in the general, default 'place'. However I did add those so that it doesn't get confusing and clogged up in the main thread, and we can easily keep track of what is happening where.

If there is a place that isn't there, but you think it should be, let me know and I will change it

radioinvader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Oh ya, thanks for the reminder. I stink at tagging characters and remembering to change the place. But sometimes i am on my kindle, and i dont know if i can tag from there. I'll have to check it out later, but thanks again. :D
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Sorry just tested it out and it won't let my tag characters in my posts. And I noticed I forgot to change the place in my last post. Sorry again. I'm super forgetful.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!