Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

How to Make Them Love

How to Make Them Love

a part of “How to Make Them Love”, a fictional universe by YoungJae.

Will you wait for love to come, or will you force it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How to Make Them Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

How to Make Them Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 am

"How to Make Them Love"

Welcome to How to Make Them Love.
Reservations last for 48 hours, use them wisely or goodbye to your wanted character....maybe.
I'll make exceptions if you give me a legit reason why you can't make a character in said time limit.

Hope to see your characters soon~!
"Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you."
~ No Other - Super Junior

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: How to Make Them Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:55 am

Reckon I'll be down for the nerdy chick. I seem to be unusually fond of playing nerdy chicks these days. Must be a phase.

But yes.

The nerdy chick.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 am

Female 1 or Female 4 they're both nerds, but one's straight and the other isn't. And okay It will be reserved

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 am

Reserving Male 2 plz
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:01 am

Nevermind. :) Enjoy your roleplay.
Last edited by phoenix_lynx on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 am

May I please reserve Female 4? I'm a bit new to romance roleplays so my skills may be somewhat lacking. If I end up doing anything incorrectly just let me know and I'll fix it to the best of my ability.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:27 am

I'd meant female four. Apologies for the confusion. Should have a profile in today.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:40 am

@ Comrade: its okay I'll get that fixed

@Captain Obvious. Female 4 is actually reserved for Comrade. I messed up the reservation for them. So Female 1, 2, and 3 are currently open.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Sorry about that. I'll just observe from the sidelines and try to learn something. Thanks anyway.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Its okay. I had accidentally reserved the wrong spot. I'm sorry about that.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Can I reserve Female One? Or, is she not open? xD Got confused reading all those numbers.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:41 pm

@ bandgeek: Female 1 is open. I had accidentally reserved her for Comrade instead of Female 4 due to confusion. But yes you may reserve Female 1 I'll get that up.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Also bandgeek, I would take a look at my character for a little bit of information that you may need for your's. Your character helps mine with some things and it would be good for you to know for future reference and what not.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 pm

I'll hopefully have my character posted later today. In the meantime, anybody want their character to be buddies with the nerdy chick or is she goin' her high school days alone for the time being?

Also, nice to see you in another RP of mine, bandgeek. You may or may not recognise this character I'm submitting for this RP. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 pm

I wouldn't mid having your character as my friend Comrade. I'll just change a small thing in my profile, since I said that he only had one friend.

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Could I possibly reserve male 1? If so I'll have it up either tonight or early morning. c:

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 pm

@ RawkFist: You may *smiles*

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Thanks a bunch! I'll start working on it right now.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoungJae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Alright *smiles*

YoungJae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:53 pm

I sent in what I have so far, and she'll be finished later tonight. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!