Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Falsum Duomum

Character Submission

a part of “Falsum Duomum”, a fictional universe by Igari.

Isallia, a parallel world of technological advancement, where steam rules as king. Here is where your alternate self resides, where battle royales are held to entertain royals and kill off flawed and where a darker plot to the apocalyptic world resides.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falsum Duomum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Submission

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:23 pm

As detailed in the synopsis, here is where you may post a preliminary character profile to be reviewed for approval~
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Submission

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Name: Taran Mortair

Role: Flawed

Appearance: He stands at 5'9", and overall is the most average looking person you have ever seen. He has brown hair, a lean body that is in no way muscular, but at the same time not weak looking. He may not be hansom, but he is not ugly either by any means. He only has one visually discerning feature, and that is that his eyes change colors to match his mood. Normally he has excellent control over his emotions, so they stay brown most of the time. When he is fighting, they turn red and black; when he is sad, they turn grey; when he is happy, they turn gold; when he is mad, they turn green; etc.. He normally wears Kung Fu pants, Muay Thia hand bandages, and a Karate dougi with a black and green color scheme.

Personality: He tends to be kind, and willing to help anyone who needs it no matter who they are. He is extremely respectful to everyone, even if they do not deserve it, but especially towards women. If he ever sees a man hit a woman, all bets are off. If you somehow get on his bad side, or he feels like a fight between two other people is unfair, he will destroy you. He is rather timid though, used to sneaking around he developed a shy nature which unintentionally fools most people into thinking he is weak. He is an extremely meek person, only ever showing as little of his abilities as he can get away with. He does not like to stand out, and would much rather be ignored for the rest of his life.

Equipment: His body density is much higher than most people, having the same approximate strength of steel, because of this, his body is incredibly resilient against harm, and it is difficult to hurt him with blunt force, or even cutting or stabbing. However, he is just as weak against fire, cold, or other indirect attacks as a normal huuman. He weighs much more than most people, but he feels just as light to himself as everybody else does to themselves. Also, due to a far higher muscle density, he is far stronger than most people. Due to all of his mutations being primarily defensive abilities, he has had to learn a variety of martial arts in order to obtain any offensive abilities. He is highly skilled in Muay Thai, Jujitsu, Chinese Martial arts, and more. Due to his young life, he has not had much chance to become an expert at anything, so he compensates by knowing many different styles and improvising. He always carries a Nagainata which he uses as his primary weapon.

History: Growing up Tartan had been able to avoid being tested, and was able to live as a regular human for quite some time. Unfortunately, he knew that this would not last forever, and once he realized that his mutation was purely defensive, he decided that he needed to learn how to fight without a mutation advantage first. Stealing money so he could learn how to fight like a normal human, he started taking lessons from whoever could teach him. He had to constantly change teachers due to the fact that they would often become suspicious of his incredible strength, weight, and resilience. Even with this drawback, he soon became a capable fighter. After some time, one master figured out what he really was, and reported him to the authorities, however due to his incredible natural talent for fighting, he insisted that Taran should not be punished, but continue tutelage under him. He was put with the rest of the Flawed, and became the focus of negative attention due to his late arrival, but his talent combined with his mutation made it easy to survive. After that, his abilities grew faster than ever, as he learned to combine all of his past teacherā€™s instructions into his own formidable style. Upon his 15th birthday, his permanent teacher gave him a Naginata, which is Taranā€™s most cherished possession.
Last edited by JEDH3 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Hmm--alright. I do not have any qualms about him adapting different styles--that is highly possible if he was not roped in with the other flawed initially. However, you mention that other flawed knew what he was? That would mean he would a) have to have been tested and grouped with his fellows or b) told the flawed his identity and trusted them to "keep it a secret" while he ran free

The second option is far less probable so what I would recommend is: Having him be someone who was more commended for his fighting talents. Flawed are kept alive longer if they understand battle and are better suited for it. This could tie in greatly with how he grew up to become a "jack of all trades but master at none" type with his fighting and why he wasn't killed off for sneaking off, etc.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:51 pm

So lets say the master who knows who he is comes in sooner, and reports him, but in a good way so that he can keep training him? would that be what you are saying?

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:59 pm

oh, wait. never mind, I see what you were saying. so if he flew under the radar at first, and was able to sneak around as a human for a while before being discovered? ok, I'm tracking now.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 am

/nod nod Yes--and then obviously, he would've had to have been caught to interact with the other "flawed", but if you can emphasis perhaps a fighting prowess, you can give a reasoning to his survival. And being kept alive until he reached 20--which is highly unheard of among flawed.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:20 am

Oh, ok, I can change his age, and tweak the history a bit more.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

Oh~ His age was actually perfect for the story you were creating X3 Flawed are killed before they reach 21 regardless so he was perfectly fine as it was. After you tweak the history, I believe you should be alright to go. I'll double-check it but then you can go ahead and submit your character in~

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 am

haha, it is rather Ironic, you are the first person to tell me that I need to make my character more powerful. I usually have to downplay my characters because people normally think I am trying to create an unbeatable character. As well as what you suggested, I changed how old he was when he received his Naginata, so he would have more time to learn how to use it.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 am

Anyway, just tell me if he is good, and I will start my post on the other thread.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Season of the Star on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 am

Name
Jettan Xaviers
However, he prefers the name "Jet"

Role
Flawed

Appearance
Body Type: Jet is rather short for his age, standing at four and a half feet. His body may be small and scrawny, but he believes it formidable for his ability. He has built his body up as much as he was able to, and is relatively clean-cut as a result. Though he isn't freakish in the muscle tone, it is enough to make him appear his age instead of the excess youth his height implies.
Face: Jet has large, vivid green eyes and long eyelashes for a male. His lips are fuller than most males as well, causing a harmless appearance. Indeed, most would see these traits as a sign of innocence were it not for the cocky grin he tended to keep his lips fixed in. His eyes also have this same sort of upheld superiority in them, with that slight tilt in the chin causing him to appear to look down on everyone else.
Hair: Jet's hair is a golden shade of blond, not entirely blond, nor as dull as dishwater blond either. In the sunlight it appears to have a slight sheen of gold. In an average-lit room, however, it may appear nearly brown if one didn't look closely. If one were to brush out his hair, they would find it coming down at least below his shoulders, but he has never put much thought into brushing it- much less cutting it. Rather it sits on top of his head in a mess, coming down just below his ears in a shaggy mop.

Personality
Jet doesn't care about others, to put it mildly. His ego makes even him- in all his height- appear to look down on everyone else. No matter what rank they are, this hot-headed egotist will boast his own greatness to the skies. No one even has to be around for him to talk himself into a big head. He does not get insulted easily for this reason, and will shrug it off as simply "the naive stupidity of others who are not able to appreciate true genius if it stared them in the face".
In part, his obsession with his self is what fuels his fight within the Battle Royale. Without showing it, Jet is afraid that he will die without making a difference- without his name being known. This is his greatest fear, so he attempts at anything in order to make his name have its place among the revered. He talks himself up, and lets everyone else know of the expectations he gives himself. This is how he views it, despite others seeing it as being overly cocky and egotistic. He will do anything to win the games, not caring what happens to him in the end. As long as he had found himself able to win, his goals will be accomplished. Within that end, he will have no problem handing himself over with that same cocky grin on his face.
In addition to his ability to be self-absorbed, Jet is very hyperactive. If you are able to achieve getting his mouth to close for longer than ten minutes, or leave him speechless for any amount of time; you have achieved a large feat yourself. He always has some smart quip or downgrade for others in order to heighten his own standing. He seems to take no mind to making himself look like a fool, and his witty comebacks are his only hope for making others look like fools as well.

Equipment
Jet's muscles are able to move faster than most are able. Due to this, his muscles had torn themselves apart on multiple occasions. Over many injuries with such mutations, his muscles built up endurance against the movements, enabling him amazing speeds. However, the ability drains energy from him quickly, and can leave him passed out for days if he prolongs the use. To combat the great loss in energy he sustains, he must eat a large sum of food- in which he downs fairly quickly as well.

History
Jet has had a fairly normal past for a long while. He had a family of a mother, father, and sister- all in which were tested negative for being Flawed. He was a boy who was looked down upon quite literally for his size. He was a scrawny kid, and was easy to kick around for a time. However, his anger drove him to get into fights often- which was the beginning of his cocky nature. He didn't want to be known as the tiny child that anyone could manipulate. He wanted to be God over all, and so he began to fight back. One just didn't sit around and allow the blows to come, in his opinion. They waited, then struck the moment their enemy opened up a defense. He quickly grew a reputation alongside his new found speed and personality. He was Jet- the Almighty Jerk!
It was during one particular fight that Jet first noticed his amazing speed- at age twelve. His muscles had been bruised due to the encounter of the short blast of speed, but he knew something was going on. As he secretly trained this ability of his, he worked out the tears in his muscles and finally found himself confident enough to use it in battle. The first time he had used it to win was his last victory before he was tested to be a Flawed. As the test came up positive- he had no choice but resign and conform to the laws he was bound by.
Last edited by Season of the Star on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Season of the Star
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:45 am

//nods quietly Yes, nicely done, JEDH3 ^ ^ You can move on to the writing sample~

As for you. The little miss Desha~ I would still like to see your writing in the works but I do not have qualms regarding your character. Merely detail how he was captured for the tournament--whether via his name being spread or as prototypically, the testing for the flawed.
Last edited by Igari on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Season of the Star on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 am

Thank you, Igari. I shall.

Season of the Star
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Season of the Star on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:42 am

.....Unfortunately I misread your first message before it was edited, my apologies.
So essentially, you want details on how he came to be found as a Flawed and taken in?

Season of the Star
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

Yes, that would work nicely. That will give the proper information for the RP~ I will be reading your post and making a comment on it relatively shortly. Also, Di Di says, "Hello" and something regarding to IM-ing on MSN some time. You fuddy duddies.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Season of the Star on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 am

Fuddy duddies? *Raises eyebrow* I guess I really am behind on expressions by a thousand years or so. Tell him I said 'hello' as well if it wouldn't be of any trouble.

I shall do just that.

Season of the Star
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 am

Here is my character application ^^ Kindly inform me if I have to alter anything! Thank you!

Name: Alvion der Schafel
āœ¦ inaccurately means World of the Sheep God

Role: Scientist

Appearance: Long slender fingers ā€“ with an inconspicuous callus on the middle finger of the right dominant hand ā€“ inaudibly avers the evidence that Alvion has sold his soul to his black fountain pen, a reverent accessory that has endured the predestined trade of translating his ideas into inked words. Alvionā€™s laborious thoughts, about the intricacies of the world, avoid engraving lines of worry on his oval-shaped face because of the resolute mindset he regularly practices to recognize the unchangeable factors of the world beyond his influence. A languid half-opened gaze follows the footsteps of his unstressed countenance, flattered by the natural structure of his deep eyelids. Ametrine eyes are unfamiliar to the grammar of color coalescence, where its pupils are pampered by the ripples of citrine that stubbornly refuses to be submerged into the surrounding deposits of amethyst. Shattering the lethargy of his eyes is the sharpness of his tall nose which is deficient in having a distinct slope to expose the humble tapering of oval nostrils. Persimmon orange lips often curl into a tired smile, accentuating the lack of color in his fair skin.

Wavy indigo hair spills in a generous volume, peeling distinguishable segments around the soft surface. They maintain their wavy density until his chin, dwindling to a few straight locks towards the shoulders. Unkempt fringes scatter sumptuously at the center of his forehead, separated in parallel spatial borders for layered strands to frame his face and hide his curved earlobes. At the height of one hundred and eighty-eight centimeters (approximately six feet and two inches), Alvion observes the moving fragments of the world with an unbiased posture, only shattered by the infrequent absence of his mind born from fatigue and excessive thinking. Inflexible due to lack of physical activity, he is skinny but not to the extent fragility takes over the capacity of his body to invest unwarranted strength in times of danger. Preference of garments ranges on a limited spectrum with a white Charvet dress shirt and black trousers as the pedestal for suspenders and shoe spats that vary in patterns and dark colors on irregular basis.

Personality: The tapping of the pen against the surface of messily written notes and a palm pressing against the forehead after extensive periods of thinking are apparent habits weighing down Alvionā€™s concerns over the environment and his exterior appearance. He begins to slouch and neglect his surroundings, often as if his mind walked over to a different world only to be trapped in the isolation of ideas and problems. The dedication to work is fabricated by curiosity and promises, accompanied by an unadulterated desire to expand the knowledge set on stone within the world. Alvion is not deliberately selfish or charitable for his goals are not crusted with the ideals of heroes, but if his work brings discriminating opportunities and privilege to people then it becomes a redundant increment without personal prejudice or favor to the gains and losses of others. Loyalty is a subjective principle that Alvion wears for convenience; however, he would engage in deviancy when his judgements are clouded by his personal reasons that usually involve his late master. Alvion would not betray his promises or words as long as the fatalities on his side do not dance in the premises of his own death.

Overshadowed by his masterā€™s ideals, Alvion is confused as to whether he is following his own free will to decide on his life or that his master is pulling the invisible strings of his actions even when separated by the walls of life and death. The conflict brings an identity crisis, a cultivating doubt blamed with his dependency on the teachings of his master and the false declaration of the name Schafe which does not belong to him. Despite the conflict inside, competency in analysis and innovation is not intangible for Alvion is able to exercise the resources available to him with careful consideration of the scope and capacity within his control. He appreciates the aesthetics of inventions even if it lacks aptitude in its functions because of the fascination on the design complexity inside objects beyond the persuasion of mankind. Dreams of divine experimentation had often beleaguered his thoughts with the unchangeable reality that acquiring the substantial manifestation of God is an unreachable aspiration. Despite the obsession of capturing God into the mercy of blood and rust, Alvion is not a believer of divinity or the existence of a universal architect. Only his desire to tear apart physical logic and transcendence could persuade his fears of the unknown that science could not explain.

Alvion plays a dangerous game before the eyes of his spectators. Involvement with another is a dance on a tightrope for he would rather avoid actions that would push him away from his goals. If the involvement proves to be advantageous then he would pursue the course considering the dangers that would nurture along the way. Alvion finds the government suspicious but decides not to step away from the perimeters of his responsibility as an employee. The festivity of blood and death enjoyed by the upper class is one he does not have any interest in since he believes there is no beauty in the mundane and normality. Deprived of obvious meanings, a smile of amusement is a product of his light-heartedness in casual situations. Words are played by curiosity and sarcasm, which he thoughtfully facilitates for the sake of evaluating an individualā€™s direction in life with apparent honesty as the determining component. He enjoys observing the different reactions of people to the extent he would gamble words and actions that may embarrass both parties and breach personal space. Preoccupation is a constant element in his life for he prefers to engage into doing something, whether it is useless or productive, than to do nothing at all. He detests boredom and would talk to his mechanical sheep Babel if he does not know what to do with himself.

Equipment:
āœ¦ Babel ā€“ A mechanical sheep given to Alvion by his master during his final year of apprenticeship. It could fit in a regular teacup, a size that allows Alvion to keep it inside his pocket at most times. Twin cogwheels and small gears allow the winding key to manipulate the life the mechanical sheep borrows in the numerical mercy of invested turns. Seven turns of the winding key could guarantee a week of life as one turn corresponds to a day. A sepia-toned steel frame builds the volume of its body, appearing more of a cage with thin bars impaled together by tiny ornaments of rose-shaped screws. When encouraged of life, the mechanical sheep would whisper a soft clicking cadence heard when placed close to the ear. Babel is the symbol of Alvionā€™s adoration for intricate designs, dreams of dissecting God, and the legacy of his late master. Nothing productive can be achieved with Babel in terms of Alvionā€™s work but it keeps him motivated.
āœ¦ Tools of Ink ā€“ The usage of a pen is essential for Alvionā€™s professional endeavors. His responsibilities usually encompass the regions of planning and development, immortalized on blueprints written and drawn on paper.

History: Worlds were already shattered when Alvionā€™s soul claimed an organic existence. Born to parents that appear more of phantoms in his life than actual entities, he only knew loneliness the moment he opened his innocent eyes to an insignificant autumn day. There are no substantial memories engraved in his mind that could capture the subliminal connection he would have felt towards the souls that have sold him to existence. His nameless mother betrayed maternal responsibilities through abandonment, trading his birth for money that could at least feed her for a day. That was the way of life for those who are unable to invest skill into labor; at least this was the speculation of his late master, Emrys der Schafel. The enigmatic man was a devoted scientist who never revealed his image in public or to his colleagues. He was a designing architect for relative apparatuses that could physically bridge parallel worlds through psionic frequency. Corrupted from the surname Schafel, Emrys was popularly called Schafe (means ā€œsheepā€ in Deutsch), because he was known to constantly sacrifice (by the concept of the sacrificial lamb) his credibility with highly infeasible experimental projects that lack conclusive theories and foundations for success. Even in the life of seclusion, Emrys was respected for his autonomous intelligence and competence in his profession which he fostered in Alvionā€™s cognitive capabilities through devoted guidance.

Alvion was bought by the Netzach, a licensed organization trading money for unwanted children as common goods to be used by the scientific sector of the government in research and experimentation that deals with the possibilities and limits of bridging consciousness between worlds. The Netzach raises the children in a temporary orphanage until their ages reach twelve, which is believed by the Netzach to be the moral and legal age for exploitation in terms with optimal mental and physical capacity. Emrys was a regular investor to the Netzach as he purchases children for his research, leading to many casualties and loss of tender lives much to his uncaring ambitions. Alvion was one of the children acquired by Emrys during the critical period of his project, which fell into disappointment because the government ceased their funding and support for both the Netzach and the project. It is believed by Emrys that the boon of his project threatened the order within the world and the government highly disapproved its success if such a result was evident. From the crumbs of the research, many theories were formulated that excessive involvement of parallel entities would be dangerous to both worlds.

During the verification process, Emrys has to conduct a series of tests that would ensure the specimen is capable to withstand hostile access into the mental sphere to prevent early termination, manifested in the severe burning of the neural pathways. Emrys chooses the utilization of children as specimens because he believed more variables can be manipulated when there is flexibility in an underdeveloped brain during the early stages of life. Alvion caught the interest of the scientist when he innocently said he thought the combination of colors in Emrysā€™ name was pretty after seeing it written on a paper he happened to pass while following Emrys to the experimentation room. This led to the scientistā€™s curiosity into confirming if the boy possesses a grapheme-color synesthesia (the ability to perceive letters and numbers with corresponding colors), which Emrys himself shares as a cognitive trait. When the psionic frequency project was denied further rights, Emrys devoted himself to his prescribed responsibilities while continuing his research in clandestine. Some of the living children were released to unknown destinations, but Alvion was adopted by Emrys as an apprentice due to a display of an uncommon facility that dealt with perception.

Emrys taught Alvion about the theories on the parallel worlds to which he claimed is similar to a kaleidoscope. One side of the parallel world would see the complexity of fragmented colors while the other is responsible for maintaining the structure of the kaleidoscope for both to equally benefit. Trying to break this balance would destroy both sides because of the fixed aspects of both worlds, which cannot be easily interchangeable like both distinct faces of a coin. Alvion felt privileged to be taken under the wing of a prominent scientist to whom he devoted his life to become the ideal successor to his legacy. Despite the rarity for Emrys to forge a material invention, he created the mechanical sheep Babel as a representation of his high expectations when Alvion became eighteen, which signified the threshold of isolation for both master and apprentice. Slowly, Emrys distanced himself from his apprentice, drowning in coveted activities that could have been the reason why he disappeared after a year.

The disappearance of the esteemed scientist was not announced in public, making Alvion suspect the governmentā€™s involvement in the mystery. To persuade his suspicions, he acquires the identity of Schafe. The name is known without a face, which made it easier for Alvion to pretend he has been the same Schafe that had failed his projects years ago. This was a risky maneuver for some people of the government are certainly aware of the true identity of the Schafe. It is a gamble Alvion is willing to take to discover the reasons behind his masterā€™s disappearance, encouraging him to adapt by masking discrepancies regarding his age and maintaining the ideals his master has taught him. It has been four years since Alvion exposed himself and resumed the responsibilities of his master. The investigation on his masterā€™s disappearance remains without fruit and enlightenment except for the discovery that the mechanical sheep Babel could possibly be keeping cryptic messages intended by Emrys. Since both of them shared the trait of grapheme-color synesthesia, it is possible that the sequence of colors derived from the name Babel carry a significant clue to seek the truth regarding the mystery.

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 am

... //blinking very slowly after reading that character Gothique, I rarely if ever say this. But your character actually had me say "... wow". And believe me, I roleplay quite a bit, create much more, and have been around many writers and roleplayers alike. Alvion is beautiful~ .///. I adore him quite a bit and gladly accept him and his creator into the roleplay~ //stamps her twice over with enthusiasm, one of the stamps being for Mel

In Mel's words "... This person, I like. She has my stamp of approval. She thoroughly worked on this one and thought it through." //double GM approval X3

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 am

kyuu >_< I was afraid I failed you both (was actually trembling while waiting for verdict)...
I am glad Alvion is okay for your standards... Thank you for allowing me to participate in the RP, my GMs~
I will submit my writing sample tomorrow :3

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:42 am

Met our standards? //laughs quietly Little love, you match our standards quite well~ I don't see why you felt a need to be nervous--I debated even telling you to skip the writing sample altogether because I was that impressed but I need to be fair and see how you do~ I can't wait to see what you submit tomorrow~ ^ ^

Igari
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!