Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Shifters

The Shifting

a part of “The Shifters”, a fictional universe by Starlight77.

You know that when even the government won't stand up to your kind, that your pretty powerful.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shifters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Shifting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Shifting"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Shifting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Honestly, I've never gotten into a roleplay that allows shifting into animals. I guess I'll give it a try. May I reserve the level 4, Starlight?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Sure :D I'll go edit it in...

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver0lilly on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 pm

wishes to reserve a lvl 3, XD nothing that should be dead here -.- unless one of my fave species die off, then id be pissed lol
PUT IT IN YOUR JUICEBOX AND SUCK IT XD

silver0lilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 pm

FUCK! WHAT IS THIS SHIT? MY CHARACTER SHEET IS ALL ERASED BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH DATA?!

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Could I reserve the male scientist, please?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Ok :) Reservations last 48 hours

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Thank you :D

Do you mind if we use other character sheets, as long as we cover the basics that you posted in your character skelly?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Sure I don't mind, as long as you cover the basics.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Alright, good to know

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Id like to be a level 4 female shifter please?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 pm

-facepalm- ugh wrote it wrong in intro. It was supposed to say 'lower then level 4' but since it was my mistake, you can have a level 4 female shifter.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 pm

its cool, i can be a level three, i just made her 16 and turned her in...

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:26 pm

lol its fine, don't worry. You can stay level four. I don't really mind.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 pm

okey dokey. Thanks. Do you like her?

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:46 am

(sorry had to leave last night)

Yea she's cool. You didn't have to fill out all that stuff you know, that's seems like it was a lot of extra work! :)

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm

lol i like to give my characters a real feel to them. They have to be unique and open. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm not going to start posting because I'm still waiting for two people. So by tomorrow around 6 pm EST I'll start posting, if they submit a character or not.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Hey, is it alright if I reserve either the female scientist or the last female shifter? If not, I can take a male shifter, it really doesn't matter to me! ^^

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Both are open, so you can pick either! I can't choose for you. Pick what you want! :)

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!