Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Disney at Hogwarts

Schooling of Magics

a part of “Disney at Hogwarts”, a fictional universe by The(Doctor)Horrible.

When Jack Frost, Merida, Rapunzel and Hiccup are admitted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry what will happen? What bonds (and trouble) will be made? (Other characters available by request!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Disney at Hogwarts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Schooling of Magics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Schooling of Magics"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Schooling of Magics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:43 pm

could i reserve merida? :o
(and we only have to put the password/number in the CS? or in the ooc post?)
Image Image
Tumblr:
http://fokko-fennekin.tumblr.com/

Pesterchum:
psychicBastard or monochromeDreameater

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Just the character sheet, thanks for the reserve!

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Can I reserve Rapunzel? :)

And also, in the history, Do I make it up or use the actual history of the disney character? :D
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Indeed! Thanks! On the history it's a mixture of both, the history of the Disney character and the ending, how they got the letter, etc, is up to you. Example: I posted Hiccup's history from How to Train your Dragon and at the end told how he received his letter the day after he woke up with a prosthetic leg, have him about to land in Diagon Alley.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:24 am

Yay, thanks. :) I have sent the character sheet, so i'll add the last part of her history. Hope you liked her! :D

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 am

Ariel as a Gryffindor student! XD Third time I change my mind! XD
C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Start Sleeping

OOC: Meep xD

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 am

Nice! Alright, go for it!

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Thank you! :) I'll go for it :D

EDT: I submitted her!

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Once we have Jack Frost and Merida submitted we can begin (though I may start early for Diagon Alley. Ariel needs quite a bit more history, more on her life up to this point and in particular what she left behind/how she got her acceptance letter. It should extend up to where she's nearly to Diagon Alley/The Leaky Cauldron (example, Hiccup's extends to where Toothless and he are flying there, around an hour out.)

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 am

If your character has been to Hogwarts for at least one year please add their year to the character sheet. Otherwise leave it blank. Hiccup, Rapunzel, Jack Frost, and Merida will all be first years.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 am

Oh yeah, I was going to ask that to you, it isn't necessary for me to add the movie history right? She didn't meet Eric and been to the surface, I want to create a different backstory for her. Is it okay? :)

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Sounds fine to me!

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:26 am

Hell yeah! Thank you XD

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 pm

I was wondering if I might be able to submit princess Jasmine or Mulan as a character. If they haven't been submitted already?

Andieland
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Scratch Jasmine I decided on just reserving Mulan if thats alright?

Andieland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Absolutely, I can't decide which, but she would either be Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. I'll leave the decision between the two up to you. I'm about to open Merida and Jack Frost up as well since the applications still haven't come in.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:35 pm

I picture Mulan as more of a Gryffindor if thats alright? Thanks for letting me reserve.

Andieland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Just to scrap into the conversation, Hogwarts headmaster is going to be Dumbledore right? :) Cannot wait till this roleplay starts.
By the way, I am in love with Doctor Who! XD

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Absolutely! Me either :3

AND DOCTOR WHO IS THE BEST!!

Tenth is best Doctor. In fact, I have a Supernatural/Sherlock/Doctor Who crossover going right now, still need a few characters if you're interested

Late tonight if I haven't heard from Jack Frost or Merida I'm going to open them back up. People may play more than one role if they like. (I'm very impatient, apologies)

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!