Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soulchess: Revival

a part of “Soulchess: Revival”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

(Rebooted and Recruiting)The game of chess has never been seen this way. Which side will come victorious in this century's soulchess.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soulchess: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Feel free to ask any questions if you have them... and don't feel afraid for open feedback if you want more then just my final insight. ^^
Last edited by Sonicx00 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Soulchess: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm

I'd like to reserve the black queen, please. ^^ Should have a bio up either tonight or tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Alrighty :) - I'll place you down. I should have my template up tonight or tomorrow as well. If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me or post here :)

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Can I please reserve a white rook? (:
I've been sick lately and have work and school so I'll try to post either tonight or in the following days.
I'll start my CS tonight though and send a WIP.

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 pm

This seems like a pretty entertaining and unique roleplay you have. I was wondering if I could have the white king. Also, if the King dies, does that mean his team/army loses?
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm

I will reserve it for you, Welcome to RPG. By the way, don't rush too much you two, sooner or later though I may just remove your reservation if you take a bit too long (2 days I would say would be too long but if no one reserves it or wants to be put in line, consider it still yours)

And thats exactly right dude If the king dies, then team loses. There may be plot twister to make this a bit different then the other Soulchesses that have been done... we'll see how it goes though. :)

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 pm

May I please reserve the black king? I'll have the char up as soon as I think it's ready. I might contact you through pms and ask you a couple of questions regarding my char, if I'm confused abou
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 pm

No problem - You're in the reservation!

By the way guys I just posted the rules for the RP, don't be afraid of them. :p I should have my character done by tonight seeing that people are reserving slots quickly and may turn their characters in.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balthier1116 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 pm

O.O F*ck this looks awesome!

Balthier1116
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 pm

this looks great Sonic! If possible, could I reserve the Black Rook?

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Sure! I'll set ya down for it!

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Hello, this looks awesome! I saw the first one you did and was sad I could not join at the time. I would like to reserve the black knight, please!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Sure - I'll place you down for a reservation.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:40 am

Guy's this is a reference from the older version of this RP...

roleplay/soulchess-the-blood-of-the-night/characters/medusa

It's a good idea what I'm looking for but do your best, I'll be there at the end to help you.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 am

I'd like to reserve the White Bishop, if that's alright. c: I'll start working on a character profile right now.
ImagexxxxImage

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Sweet, you're on the reservation list.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 pm

A question; are we allowed to be a spirit or the undead? o uo They can still be killed like normal, it's just that they've already been killed before. xD;;

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:32 pm

May I reserve a spot as a neutral person, or a black pawn, if that is not possible, somehow? This roleplay looks fun, and seems to have a lot of potential for adversity. Can't wait to begin.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm

No spirits or undead, you died already but you just revived into this new world for the reason of taking part in Soulchess.

You can reserve a either if you want, Just decide.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluebirds -- bb on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 pm

alright. hmm, so if you died and when you got summoned to participate in soulchess, you're not allowed to have changed race in the in-between soulchess and death? :0
just clarifying some points since my original idea was a rusalka, but I could easily change that into a xana.

> A<;;

bluebirds -- bb
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!