Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The World of Aria

The World of Aria

a part of “The World of Aria”, a fictional universe by AlexWilliams.

This world belongs to the children of mother nature. Here we will see The World of Aria unfold. We will roleplay the love between lovers. Play pranks with our best friends and family. Hold brawls and fights with siblings. Two spots are remaining.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The World of Aria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The World of Aria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexWilliams on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The World of Aria"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
[i]Alex Williams[/i]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexWilliams
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The World of Aria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 am

This is an interesting RP, and I'd like to submit a few characters. I just have a few questions as to who I can submit a character as.

I Know that I'd like to submit two, both female. I'll just make them and submit them, you can choose what they turn out to be.
|-/ Sometimes to stay alive you've got to kill your mind |-/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexWilliams on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:38 am

Go to the introduction and you can see there what character's are taken and what ones are available. Feel free to submit a character biased on the rules I have set out.

AlexWilliams
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks. That helps a lot.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:51 pm

My I please reserve the "Lover of air"?
I'm starting on the character now.

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uniken on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Can I reserve friend of fire?? Preatty please!!!
When life hands you lemons.. YOU FUCKING SQUIRT LIFE IN THE EYE AND TAKE HIS WALLET THAT CHEEP PRICK!

Uniken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Ah, sorry for submitting my character three times >.< My computer whacked out on me...

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexWilliams on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:49 pm

unfortunately seeing as that I am new to this site I have to have 10 forum posts before I can reply or send PM's OTL any way it's fine for submitting the character three times, as for the lover position I would love it that they aren't lovers just yet, they have to get to know each other first. No characters can't be reserved they are first come first serve.

AlexWilliams
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Ah, alright. Thanks for clearing that up!

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenderedHarmless on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am

Imma submit a male character, maybe he can be the best friend of Earth? Just letting you know...

Edit: Everyone, here is Ronan Noah Friend of Earth
Image Image

RenderedHarmless
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:21 pm

If anyone wants to PM me about past relationships/history between either of my two charries, then feel to do so. I know I have to build on the past relationships between

Princess Rosa and Cetiri Enya

and

Prince Ethan and Nuriah Enya <--Because they don't start off as "Lovers")

@RenderedHarmless: Welcome,(If you are indeed accepted). I have a feeling Ronan, Nuriah, and Prince Ethan are all going to be quite close, so I'd like to build a little bit of background between Ronan and Nuriah, or at least build on how they will react to one another. Possibly hostility? >:3
(Glad to see another male character, btw xD)

Oh- and I was going to add that if someone wanted to claim themselves as the man who approached the bread stall, then feel free.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenderedHarmless on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:01 pm

@Cittycat100: I will take you up on that offer, I set a PM about how we can infuse him into things and what-not.

RenderedHarmless
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby t3hyoshi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:38 pm

I'm thinking about making Friend of Water. Can I get it reserved?

t3hyoshi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 pm

I'm torn on making my character the Lover of Water or the Friend of Air. Either way, he'll probably have Earth as his element. (To balance it out)

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 am

GAH. I'm sorry for not posting very often, I'm having trouble with my router and can only try to post between hours I can get my hands on a public computer. I'm getting a new one, so please bear with me while I try and post as often as I can. (I appologize in advance if they are small, because I don't have much time)

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunter24 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm

@ cittycat100

no wonder your taking so long to post. now I can get on with other things besides waiting for you to post (i end up doing this a lot due to i can't find anything better to do).
If the world starts to burn then I plan on going out swinging. If I so happen to be the reason the world burns then I will make sure it ends in the most entertaining way i know.

hunter24
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunter24 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:06 pm

ok can someone post soon? its kinda dead in here and i'm wanting this roleplay rolling again. so someone post!

hunter24
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Hey, just a heads up. Over the next 4 months, I'm going to be pretty busy. So I want to apologize in advance why I'm posting very little. I'll try to post as soon as possibly when my character needs to reply to someone.

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenderedHarmless on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:26 am

I'm so sorry for not being on for so long, I'll try to keep posting as often as possible.

RenderedHarmless
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!