Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spireheart Network

Spireheart Network

a part of “Spireheart Network”, a fictional universe by fallout539.

An underground network, working to take down a shady corporation and their main asset. A sci-fi adventure with fantasy aspects. -FULL-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spireheart Network”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Spireheart Network

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Spireheart Network"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Spireheart Network

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Alright, with 4 people, we can get this rolling!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *~Nya-Chan~* on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Oops Im really sorry >.< I goofed and posted in the wrong place
Everyone Check Out My RP's~ Never Gunna Fall In Love, Or Will I? ImageImage

*~Nya-Chan~*
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:54 pm

I was gonna post but your going inside, so I'll just wait. ^_^
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *~Nya-Chan~* on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Oh I bet the could meet in the hall!

*~Nya-Chan~*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 pm

What hall?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *~Nya-Chan~* on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:16 pm

They are in a hallway outside the apartment right now

*~Nya-Chan~*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Next post will be my last for the night, and I'll be back around 3:00 PM tomorrow EST.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:38 am

I went out for a game of D&D and now I have no idea what's going on... Alright, time to catch up.
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:42 am

Alright, I made my first post. I know it's just one post, but, I WANT FEEDBACK! Do you felt it held together? Was it too long? Not long enough? Not long enough but too wordy? Did it fit with the rest of the story? Did you get bored while reading? Did you feel lost? Did I misspell anything? Whatever feedback you can give, I feel my first post of a roleplay sets the attitude my character will have better than anything, even better than my character's profile. Because of that, if it's not put together properly or puts forth the wrong tempo, attitude or anything, I feel I need to fix it quickly before I get set into it.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 am

I like it. It provides something interesting. A conflict about who's side to take is always fun. I think it's a fantastic opening posts, and it sets a good mood for your character.

I do want to say, at this point, Signet believes The Vircid to be some radical activist group of about 20 at the moment. They do not know of The Vircid's true extent. Not yet, anyways. But your post still makes complete sense.

On the line where the Signet agent says "With enough training" and so on, there is an extra "I" at the beginning of that. That's the only mistake I noticed.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:55 pm

hey fallout, when do you think I should post?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Thanks, Fallout. I fixed the phantom I.

Hey, Starlight, I would think he'd be fine with you posting whenever you feel comfortable doing so.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Mhm, just post whenever you see a good opening. Walt provided an opportunity for there to be some conflict, so it may be easier to get involved with everything if your character just happens to see whatever happens.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:54 pm

WHOA! This exploded really fast! Um... is there still room for one more person? I see you have six now and I know past that point it can get kind of nutty :\ Let me know if I can still join. Congrats on this RP being so successful so far.

Amarkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Of course! I do want to have maybe a couple more people. If you want or need to, I can allow you to be already in The Vircid, just as a newer member, to cut down on the repeating myself of introducing all the characters to the organization. And thanks, i'm really happy with how this is turning out.

And Walt, or anyone else, if you think my last post is too meta-gamey, please tell me and I will fix it. Also, there is now an NPC placeholder tag to use if NPCs are included in posts.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:26 pm

That sounds good, fallout. Thanks :) I was originally going to make a human medic but it looks like we have two medics already. Would you have use for a tactical/engineer type? I'm probably going to keep my character a non-elemental, but combat effective so she can help in battle. She can be relatively new to the fold but able to find her way around and help people who are newer than she is. If this sounds okay to you I'll submit her character.

Amarkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm

That sounds good to me. Engineers are always a plus. You could say she's been there for about a week or less before the RP started, that way she would be able to navigate the base and what not.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Alright! Character posted. This computer is acting a little weird, though, so if you spot that two images have uploaded instead of one, just ignore that. I'll double-check the character sheet once it's up and fix any weird bugs then.

Amarkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Nope, you're good. You guys have such interesting characters, I love it.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!