Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

DNAxis

DNAxis

a part of “DNAxis”, a fictional universe by TheUnnamedOne.

In a post-apocalyptic world scientists have been experimenting on people to create a stronger soldier. The successful experiments become infused with the DNA of animals that have gone extinct or are nearly extinct. Now they are fighting back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “DNAxis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

DNAxis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Heyyo welcome :) Ask any questions you like and I will answer them as best as possible. Don't be shy I don't bite.... much ;)
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: DNAxis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:04 am

FIRST! :DD Ill submit a character right now!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:18 am

Awesome :) I'm going to add a little bit of info about each animal possibility and add more as they keep going. Also, only a few people are offered up for experimentation willingly, the majority of these kids had no clue what was going to happen to them. Then again some of them were trained and prepared by their fanatical parents. Thanks ^^

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:01 am

Well, WHO WANTS TO BE KODA'S FRIEND! :D If you guys want him to be part of the group of rebel's then hes going to need a friend to help make sure that he doesn't turn into a raging, virtually unstoppable, beast. This friend would need to help Koda escape from his prison, and befriend him despite his bestial nature. If Koda is to ever go into a rage, this friend would need to be the one to help calm him down, and prevent him from killing everyone.

This friend can be any age, any gender, anything :D UNLESS YOUR PART BIRD. Koda no te gusta birds. (He doesn't like birds) SOOOO ya! Message me if you wanna be his friend!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:25 am

Oh, this looks interesting. Do you have anything (or indeed any RPer) set aside for the dragon character as of yet? If not I wouldn't mind taking a shot at it.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:27 am

VitaminHeart: I PMd you but this site is being funky so in care you don't receive it, sure go ahead :) Hail broke the Dragon out of the lab so I would prefer it if he/she had some loyalty to him at first at least, or even they could've had it before the start of the rp but stopped because he's a bad guy ;) Up to you, go ahead and do up a sheet and send it in ^_^ Interested to see what you come up with.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:14 am

There we go, submitted. (Hopefully.) Just let me know if you need anything altered.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:28 am

Excellent! I love it very much :3 I'll start off the rp with a post with Hail to get things started, and Mathew I'll put in that Kai broke your character out of a run down and deserted lab while she is one a hunt. The wolf will already be in the village and Kai and the bear will meet up with her when they get back to the village. Sound good to everyone?

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 am

Are you still taking characters for this? If so, I'm thinking I might want to submit a snake Expri for you to take a look at. Not too sure about how subtle you want the changes between human and Expri to be, but I can be flexible.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:03 am

Of course I'm still taking characters :) And go for it I'm interested to see what you come up with ^^ You can tweek the changes for the second stage as much as you feel needs to fit your character :3

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:07 am

I've submitted my character sheet; if there's anything you need me to tweak before I jump in, let me know.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:01 pm

This definitely seems interesting! I'm thinking up a charrie and I'll probably have the app up tonight. Out of curiosity though, about the transformations, do they gradually change throughout the rp?
Yes, I could use some great philosophical quote that would mind f%?@ you or I could do something worthwhile hmm!?

TheFlag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Thanks! Quick question for future reference, would a 'dragon' creature in full animal form be a winged creature or not? I'm unsure as it was mentioned that the dragon genes were a mix of reptiles, but a lot of dragon portrayals have them with wings. Does it matter either way?

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:18 pm

BlackIce: looks great :) Lookin forward to seeing sin in action ^_^

Flag: Up to you if you want them to change through the rp or not. Have fun :3

Vitamin: if you want her to have wings then go ahead :3 only thing with winged Expri is when they're in their second form I would like for their arms to be completely replaced by wings. Does that make sense, Hmmm....although....Dragons are meant to have four limbs and wings usually.... Ah well up to you :3

Also everyone, other than medical stuff in the labs and a Few weapons that Tacrus owns, There's not a lot of modern technology. People would pretty much do everything manually. I don't know if that makes sense or not I just woke up and haven't had my coffee haha.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, that some have wings and limbs, and some animals like the draco lizard have separate 'wings' of a sort.

Well, if I give her wings I'll give them a downside so they're not too overpowered, possibly that they might put undue stress on the shoulder bones and muscles. I will work something out! ^^

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Be careful everyone! o: Theres a bear on the loose!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:42 pm

And... sent in the character.

Hi, Mathew!
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 pm

I can't believe I just now saw this O.O

Going to read any submitted characters and then submit one of my own. Dang that the dragon is already taken D:

Ah well. Let me take a look at what you already have, then I'll get started on my CS.

EDIT: My character has been submitted (:
Last edited by Jynxii on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Gotta love it when three people all submit actions within two minutes of one another. That way you know everyone's participating at the same time.

Also, yay for first post in an RP *twirls finger*

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 am

Vitamin: That's cool :) Have fun ^_^

Also to everyone: Nice looking characters :D I love all of them lol

I thought though I would point out that every Expri goes through Each stage - some take longer than others to activate it for the first time. But people like Kai and Hail (Just using them two as examples) Can quickly go through all three stages. Make sense? So everyone will be able to access stage three throughout the rp if they wish it :) I was worried that you guys thought you had to be "stuck" in either stage 1 2 or 3 lol.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!