Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stars of Arina

Stars of Arina

a part of “Stars of Arina”, a fictional universe by Leej10100.

What if you held a great power inside you...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stars of Arina”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Stars of Arina

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Stars of Arina"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Stars of Arina

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Can I take the role of the Heart Holder? And is this Rp with human pictures or Anime?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Can I take Dragon of wishes please!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 pm

@Pepper: You can Have it, and its Anime

@Purpl3:Okay

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:57 pm

- deleted -

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:07 pm

The Destiny Dragon, please? If we don't end up with enough people though, I can switch over to Heart.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:29 pm

@Peach: Okay thats fine ^^

You guys can have more than one position.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Could I have Holder of Wishes please?

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uniken on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Can I reserve Ace and the shadow of Wishes
When life hands you lemons.. YOU FUCKING SQUIRT LIFE IN THE EYE AND TAKE HIS WALLET THAT CHEEP PRICK!

Uniken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 pm

@Dante:Yes

@Uniken:Yes

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Sorry Leej it'll b later today when I send my character sheet, my IPad thought it'd be funny to randomly refresh everything and delete what I was writing -_-

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:02 am

may i please be the holder of life.
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:19 am

@Dimon:Go ahead

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 am

This looks interesting :D

Can I reserve the last holder? Also the Dragon of life.

If need be, I can also play a shadow :3
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm

I'd like to reserve the shadow oif the heart holder please, I should have my sheet up today

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 pm

@Cirrus: You can have them. You can play a shadow if you really want to,but you don't have too

@Reap:Okay

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Can I take the role of the dragon of mind ? Never mind let Miss_Dreamer have it.
Last edited by pepperx3 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Finally sent in my character will spruce his page up when I can get on a computer or laptop, IPads do not like this site

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EX-Burst on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:13 pm

May I reserve Dragon of the Heart Stone? I'm making the character as we speak.

EX-Burst
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 pm

I am reserving the dragon of the mind stone!
Gir β™₯

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!