Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hezenattin the Leaves of Fate

a part of “Hezenattin the Leaves of Fate”, a fictional universe by Ulfunn.

In the prologue the King Fredrick Derak has been poisoned by a rare form of magic that has made his mind obedient towards the controller. The Kings former head mage has decided to try to cure his ruler with the myth of Hezenattin.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hezenattin the Leaves of Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hezenattin the Leaves of Fate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hezenattin the Leaves of Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 pm

So are there other races than human, and if so, what?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 am

Basic fantasy races and more if you can think of one then go ahead and make one I put some rules up but for some reason they didn't make it going to be editing that....

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:43 am

Rules are up YAY!!

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:17 pm

I started making a character sheet for this, but I have a couple questions. I'm not sure I understand what you mean in your rule 4. What does it mean the character history doesn't count? Also if this character is of a made up race, how do you want the information about that race's kingdom and government and such? Should that information be posted in an ooc post or topic, sent as a pm, or somewhere in the character's sheet?

I hope that doesn't sound to nitpicky but I want to be sure before I finish the sheet and send it to you.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:17 am

Is this still happening? Or has it fizzled away? :(

Celaradith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 pm

I believe that it's still happening- I think we're just trying to get character introduced right now.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 pm

I wasn't sure because the OOC chat has been dead for a while, tempted to join.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 pm

I say go for it- the more the merrier and all that. Besides, two of our members haven't posted yet, so it would be nice to have someone to help keep the story going since my character is rather stuck right now unless more people are introduced and we can get this show on the road.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!