Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Requiem for a Fallen

Absolutely Scandalous Off-Script Interactions

a part of “Requiem for a Fallen”, a fictional universe by Igari.

Hell's gates have weakened, Spirits/Wraiths run amok, possessing humans and growing more powerful than before. Angels and Demons work to quell the situation, but there's more to it than meets the eye. There's a darker presence lurking behind the scenes...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Requiem for a Fallen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Absolutely Scandalous Off-Script Interactions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:28 am

Welcome to the first of hopefully many of our random interactions thread--totally off the script and often at times very random discussions between writers and their characters alike! :3

For reference!

IGARI

QAIDA

EQUI

GOTHIQUE

ACE

Somehow... Akira gets into Inferno.... >.> he spots Lucian.
Walks over.

"Lucian! What are you doing just sitting around???" Proceeds to poke him... (LOL)

(AHAHA)
Lucian does timey-wimey stuff and warps away. Because he can. (surprised he doesn't rip off his shirt)(LOL WHAT?! OH GOD JUST--LUCIAN SEXY BEAST--oh! I mean. Tee hee)

Akira.... in mid way to poke his face again, "Damnit... he ALWAYS does this..." He thinks for a minute, "Maybe I should have kissed him first..." (Yes be more aggressive!)

A note appears at Akira's feet that says, "Not yet." (A sexy beast in disguise)

He blushes as he reads the note...."Tease.... shouldv'e known."

Suddenly, the authoress... es... also come down to inferno and decide to re-write the whole scene. Igaga totes grabs a giant pen and starts prodding Lucian, making un-called for character changes that cause him to RIP HIS SHIRT OFF SEXILY. (Good to know that Inferno is always in summer)

Meanwhile... Poor Akira is shocked at his sudden change in demeanor (not to mention the fact that a HUGE PENCIL IS WAVING AROUND SUDDENLY!) and can't seem to breathe anymore...

Lucian is fighting the changes like a pro and tries to put his shirt back on... But Igaga rips it with her teeth! purr purr. Scandalous!

Akira is shocked that Lucian is letting a woman touch him!! *(gasp)* Charges up and tries to send a bolt of lightening skyward, but misses terribly because he's still shocked about Lucian's lack of.... *ahem* clothing...

Sangre watches all of these from the luxury of his cinema room with a rather indifferent snort. *Bishonen sparkles* *more Sparkly Bishonen Man action going as his title legit flashes above his head*

Lucian doesn't enjoy being manipulated and Igaga latches on to him to try to invoke more feelings of jealousy so that Akira will pounce upon Lucian! Lucian uses his timey wimey stuffs again and she is suddenly back in her room... WITHOUT STUFFED ANIMALS?!

The strange woman, Igaga, has left suddenly due to Lucian's power and Akira was in the middle of a lung forward to try to pry them apart. Can't stop in time and crashes into the Archdemon..... "Um.... What the hell was that! Damn Lucian!" (Tries to push aside the fact that he's on top of Lucian now....) (LOLhowdiditcometothis?!!?) (SEX?!)

Lucian just stares up at Akira because he knew all this stuffs was going to happen anyway and shrugs very lightly without giving a response, and then gestures to the one button un-done from Akira's shirt.

Glances down from Lucian's motion and turns beet red. Falls off of Lucian without any grace what-so-ever and turns his back to Lucian in an attempt to hide.... (failed attempt mind you..)

Sangre reaches for some cherries on a nearby tablestand and muches on it along with his mandatory sparkles as he continues to watch the show. (<---- give me some cherries damnit!)(I WANT SOME >_<) Igaga is totally warped there next to Sangre thanks to Lucian because you know, he doesn't appreciate being watched! "SANGREEEEEEEE" Igaga screams. :D

Sangre closes his eyes due to the infuriating sounds and cast a side glance to the three writers. "...Get your own stupid mortals."(Writer Qaida Grins innocently) Igaga whines and just pounces on him with purrcision, purring loudly~ "Sparkle, spaaaarkle for meeeeee"

Lucian rolls his eyes delicately and still doesn't say anything, merely offering a cold beverage... he got from somewhere...

Takes beverage hesitantly... turns around slightly and watches Lucian for a moment. Puts beverage down and decides to steal a kiss anyway.....

Lucian already knew this was coming and just stares at Akira blank-faced, raises one eyebrow reaaaaaally slowly and then the corner of his mouth tilts slightly upwards in a vague rendition of a smirk.

Stops midway... slowly narrows his eyes... "You're planning something...."

Lucian only shrugs again and leans forward quickly to brush his lips over Akira's cheek and stands up without a comment to fix his cloak.

Akira... Hangs head, "Should have known..."

Dodges Igari without much effort and munches on another cherry and throwing the stalk to Igari which was perfectly tied to a ribbon. After doing so, stands from his chair and left the room while biting his index finger. Materializing his blood whip and wraps it around Ace's neck. "Who gave you permission to touch my cherries..."(Ellipsis pouts and jumps to take Ace away from the evil of a cherry lord, "Don't hurt my precious!!!") (Ellipsis! My Saviour!)

Igaga left all awkwardly on the floor in a heap and tries to get up... D: "WHY WOULD YOU FORSAKE ME.....!" Summons her legion of amazon robot warriors and... um... GOES CHARGING AFTER... Janus :D

Ryu: "Run Janus!!!" Pushes Janus towards.... an exit of some kind, that just happens to show up, "I'll protect you!" Florishes wings...

"Wot, how did I get here?" Janus ponders, then flees

Igaga rides her noble steed... unicorn... after them! Now she sees TWO beautiful mens...! *^* MUST CAN HAZ. The beautiful mens don't run away fast enoughs and she catches them...! :D(EHGADS)

Sangre's eyes narrowed to a degree and tightens the whip around Ace's neck while grabbing
Ellipsis arm and pulling her close to his face. "Shut it or I will silence you."

Evaldiel goes behind Sangre and wraps her arms around his torso. She raises a brow, "dominating, I see... Would you like to taste the true sweetness of pain, dearie?"

Looking behind him, Sangre leaned forward to place his lips beside Evaldiel's ear, "Who told you I dislike pain? Shall we test that theory?" (<--oh gods yes :D)

Ellipsis winces at the contact, "I don't care! Just don't hurt my precious! Evaldiel, help meeeee!!!!"

Ignoring Ellipsis' plea, Evaldiel withdraws a few steps from Sangre and crosses her arms. "Why not?" She smirks playfully. Oh, how this man made her want to break him apart so tenderly.

NOW THAT IGAGA HAS HER TWO MENS... she is bored and just drops them in a heap on the ground. T_T VIRIE WARP ME SOMEWHERE FUUUUN.(FREEDOM. Later the men learn that the best counter is to play dead)<---Rofl oh god!

Virie just regards her with disgust but warps her on top of Gothique and Ace. :3

Sangre finally released Ace and kicked Ellipsis out of the way which was done with elegance and sparkles along the way. (Ellipsis hits the wall but protects Ace by embracing his form, "sniff... Ace, don't worry, it's okay now..."*Ace flings his arms around Ellipsis* *IGAGA SUDDENLY BURSTS IN ON TOP OF THEM... PURRING, RUINING THE SENTIMENTAL MOMENT*)(Ellipsis puts a free arm over Igaga and purrs along happily)

"I won''t stop even if you beg for it." With that said, he took hold of Evaldiel's chin and pushed her against the wall (According to Qaida Censorship xD *deep announcers voice* : "Must be... 21 or older to view....." >:P)(Evaldiel frowns, "and I so wanted to bring him down on his pitiful knees...") (Sangre licks his lips, "how disappointing.")

Igaga is very much disappoint and hisses at the deep announcer voice. "HISSSSSSS--I wanted to see some rough [--censored--]"

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING IN INFERNO!!! It's nothing but Chaos!!! :D *Muahahahahahaha*

Akira is just totally. Blank-faisu'd. And so embarrassed. :3And thus... started Igari's true post for the Demon side ;)
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Absolutely Scandalous Off-Script Interactions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Hey Igari??? Could we make that yellow a bit darker? I can't read a thing off it :( *cry* Stupid eyesight!!! WHY!! WHY!!!???

Anyhow, it's really hard for me to read bright colors on the computer screen :) If not, don't worry.... I'll just... have to find my glasses.... >.>
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm

*Taps fingers together* Muahahaha, just as planned~ :P

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 pm

I knew it!!!! You all planned it! -.-

Sneaky.... veerry Sneaky.... *strokes chin* Must begin plans of further evilness.... >.>

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Just a quick question: where the hell do you guys do these interactions? :V

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 pm

LOL here, I'll give you the link ;) ... I should probably erase some of the stuff though, don't wanna spill plot spoilers!!! xD

I'll have it up in a min ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm

http://inkspot.titanpad.com/1

And the pass is : writing

:D

This is where we do a lot of our collab writing and a lot of random chatter ;) So, if you guys want to do a collab (or even create your own titanpad, go for it!) feel free to use this one. Although I will say, collabs are a lot of fun, but try not to do too many of them (learning experience lol) otherwise things tend to slow down a lot and nothing gets done because sometimes you'll be waiting for others, and times don't always match up and all that good stuffs.

Anyhow!!! That's my little piece of wisdom/advice to everyone :D Enjoy!!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 am

Welcome to ACT II of our wonderful OFF SCRIPT INTERACTIONS!!!!! :) Enjoy everyone ;) Oh! And by the way... the Story behind this is as follows : I was getting ready to post for another RP of mine and left it up in Titanpad because I had to step away from the computer for a moment.... And I thought to myself... Oh god.. what have I done because IGARI was on!!! *gasp* Sure enough... when I got back to Titanpad... THIS is what I found >.>

:

Talon was riding sexily on the back of his horse, all through the trees and shit. He was riding like, so amazingly. Oh my god. Fuck. This man was the sex. Like he had. Some nights ago. With Jennifer. That was so badass. Because Jennifer was FRISKEH.(>.>...... >.< GAH!) Anyway. So the wind was blowing through his hair, all cool like because he's that amazing. All of a sudden, THE WOMAN HE WAS FANTASIZING ABOUT appeared right before him! Whoa. Shit. He had to try that... Goldfish crackers... goldfish crackers... .... nothing. Damnnit. <---- Sorry Talon... at the Whim of your creator you're not allowed to do ANYTHING you want.... but if you ask nicely.... *wink wink*

Anyways. He got off his horse as the breeze let up because he wasn't riding anymore and the dudes from Monty Python stopped riding their fake horses and making noises with their coconuts. So he walked over to the women, noticing there was also another sexy lady next to his beautiful Jennifer.

"Pretty thang, you gotta get your hands off my woman." He said, eyes FLASHING in rage (with dangerous ideas... OH YES!!).(dangerous ideas are another term meant for geniuses)The woman looked up but she looked pretty hotdamn tired. Not hotdamn sexy. He wasn't considering a threesome or anything.<----- yeah totally....>.>Nope. He was pure-minded. So he walked over closer. "TAKE YO' HANDS OFF." He said while preparing to punt her. The woman was all--

"I defended yo' woman, bitch--this is MAH territory NAO. UNCE." She broke out in some gangsta clothes, suddenly invoking a rap battle with Talon. Talon was all--yeah, yeah I got this shiz.(NO...... NO YOU DON'T TALON!!!)

.. except he wasn't black. And she only looked half-black... not even like, full black. So how did she know how to rap in the first place?(female Eminem?)(LOL)Also, she wasn't a dude. She was clearly a chick. With that rack. So he then had to refuse her and was like,

"LET'S FIGHT TO THE DEATH." And then someepic battle music broke out. And all of a sudden, Astrid came in from the sky. She was riding on Stephano who was fat. Who fell to the ground because he was so fat. And the ground shook. Because he was fat. But that didn't matter because Talon was like--GRRRRR as he charged at the woman.

SUDDENLY. Jennifer woke up. And then she saw her sexy manmeat battling that woman priestess. And she was all--TALLLLOOOOOON. And then Talon stopped. Because Jennifer is REALLY super sexy when she's all injured. Because that means he can be the top in bed. For like, once. Without her using her magic to immobolize him so she can be the one on top. Huzzah!(LOL)....... And then....

HE STRIPPED!!..... Ok... no really... onto the REAL post... >.>..... Igari..... yeah. :P

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 am

Courtesies of Igari~ >.>

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!