Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Don't Blame The Party

Don't Blame The Party

a part of “Don't Blame The Party”, a fictional universe by Blackclues.

(3 Detective roles left) Started as a party. Ended in a nightmare.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Don't Blame The Party”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Don't Blame The Party

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackclues on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Don't Blame The Party"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackclues
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Don't Blame The Party

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 pm

PLEASE!!! Let me reserve The Wealthy Girl! I should have her up by tomorrow the latest! This sounds amazing!

EDIT: I lied. I sent it in. I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it until tomorrow.
Gir â™Ĩ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Hey! I'm interested, and am wondering if I would be able to reserve "The Relative." I plan on having her up soon, as I'm Not Clueless! I will start working on her soon. Thanks!

Also, is it okay if I add in some extra gifs or pictures?

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:24 am

oooh Sweet idea.

I'll be a detective! Should have my character up soon!

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackclues on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:47 pm

@Bad: Woop!
@Tension: Sure, you can add in more if you like!
@Miss Dreamer: I feel bad for picking one over the other, as they were both really good. If you'd like to still be a part of this, i can let you edit The Rival's personality in anyway you wish? <3

Blackclues
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:42 pm

No thanks. I really wanted to be the wealthy girl. Good luck in your roleplay!! :3

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

I would like to reserve The Wizz Kid if I can please.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackclues on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:00 pm

@Miss Dreamer: Awh okay, thanks for your time, and thanks!
@Nove: Sure thing. Hopefully we can get started tomorrow.

Blackclues
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 pm

I should be able to get him up by tomorrow night.

Can we use any color that we want?

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoMo2-15 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 am

I am working on a profile for The Rival, if thats alright.

I can also make another character if wanted.

JoMo2-15
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackclues on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:01 pm

I've decided to go ahead and start, so don't hesistate to make your debut appearance.

Not sure if i should wait a bit longer for the other characters to be taken, i'll leave that decison up to you guys.

If it comes to it, then you may make other characters.
But in any case...

Let the fun begin! c:

Blackclues
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby An Unoriginal Mind on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:47 pm

I would like to reserve the Boy Next Door please :3

An Unoriginal Mind
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:39 am

Hey Black.

I'll get in on this once all the teens have made their post.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:13 am

Gonna have a post up by tomorrow. Mother's in town so don't have much time atm.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm so, so sorry that I haven't posted until now. >.<"
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackclues on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Its fine, you're not the only one thats had a busy week, as long as you're all still active! c:

Bad, feel free to control the other detectives.

Blackclues
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Alright, i've got my post ready. Will put it up once accepted!

Would the detectives also be after the meteorite? Would make sense if they were.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackclues on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 am

Yeah, since the Government would want it for their purposes.

Blackclues
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!