Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Mage Guild: The Onyx Nightstones

Randome Junk!

a part of “The New Mage Guild: The Onyx Nightstones”, a fictional universe by dimon lord.

If you have ever had the dream of living your life free in a world of magic, to dream of opining your wings and taking flight then come! Welcome to The Guild of The Onyx Nightstones!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Mage Guild: The Onyx Nightstones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Randome Junk!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 pm

talk about each other characters, you hopes, your DREAMS! and whatever else comes to mind!
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Randome Junk!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:36 am

So... two dragon slayers, a demon slayer, a old drunk and a guy who likes to punch things...... this is looking like the perfict guild!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseWolf on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 am

That it is that it is

RoseWolf
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:06 am

Hmm, yes, Random junk, eh? Oh no wait, Randome junk. Couldn't help going Grammar Nazi on you, dimon. x) Incidentally: Quick, spam images of adorableness!

Anyway, I'll say again that I have a good feeling about the general cast. Especially how tight and small it is, which I already said will make organizing so much easier. (Yeah, I know we're still waiting on two to three more characters. Dx)

Also, I think some of us need pre-established character relations. Like, I'unno, comedic rivalry. Any takers to compete with Neiva twenty-four/seven? Akio, maybe? Or what about Elizabeth? x3
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Hmm that could be fun, I could see the two of them going at it very comically, then Elizabeth makes some wise crack at the both of us, I could see it being very funny.
ps Image

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Hats and cats, what's not to love. x3

Anyway, that'll be settled then. Akio and Neiva are now official rivals. x)

So -- How about dem first post? I know we're waiting for another batch of characters, but my impatience is growing. :P

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Awwww man. No Team Dragonslayer? Dang it. I came up with team attacks and everything. ........oh, wait I just remembered we're probably going to do one big team.......in that case YAY! TEAM ATTACKS FOR EVERYONE!

PS. DAAAWWWW<3 Look at da kitties!
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Sorry we have enough for two teams to begin with now with our swordsmen.
and about the first post. I will (if given the time) be making the first post on Wednesday.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:04 am

Is cool, dimon. Hopefully We'll be off to adventure on Wednesday.

@Sneakyrio:
Team Dragonslayers will have to wait until a plot kicks in where everyone works together. :D Or a plot where the teams are randomized. Totally want a Layden & Neiva tag-team at least for one fight. x)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 pm

@Byte:
Oh Im confident that there will be at least one bad ass Dragonslayer team up. When the chips are down and the guild is in dire straits, who ya gonna call? Dragonslayers!

Layden and Evan huh? Actually.......I think that will work out well. I'm so excited!

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!