Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Confused, Addicted, Hurt

Confused, Addicted, Hurt

a part of “Confused, Addicted, Hurt”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

Three relationships, four teenagers, two adults. Six messed up individuals, are brought together by the prospect of "love", or in someones case, addiction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Confused, Addicted, Hurt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Confused, Addicted, Hurt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Confused, Addicted, Hurt"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Confused, Addicted, Hurt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Ill take boy one please ill work on my profile and should have it up soon
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Can I take girl two?

And if you're homesick, give my your hand and I'll hold it
Last edited by Horseygirl on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 pm

I'd like to take boy two please?

Since you think I don't love you, I just thought you were cute, That's why I kiss you
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 pm

@Naught & @Horseygirl, Both have been reserved for you. :3 Thank you!

@nightwolf, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, since I just put the rules up now, and reserve him for you. :3 Please go check out the rules though, if you haven't.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:40 pm

I did sort of rush through before checking the rules section, hehe but my profile shouldn't be that long but it shall be brilliant.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:52 pm

There we go will fix the pictures tomorow

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

May I reserve Boy Three, please.

I'm so addicted to
All the things you do

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:50 pm

peace_of_mind7 wrote:May I reserve Boy Three, please.

I'm so addicted to
All the things you do

Of course. <3 I was waiting for someone to use that line. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:54 pm

You have no idea how many times I've edited that post because I kept forgetting that I wasn't suppose to put a color there xD

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 pm

We should be best friends or something, I would totally do that by accident. xD I always forget to add passwords, since I get so excited to post reservations and don't want anyone else to steal them. XD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Yeah, consider this the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Fabulous, I always needed one of those beautiful friendship things.

Now, does anyone know how this stuff works? Like, how often am I supposed to take it outside and feed it?

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Twice a day and if it's on good it's best behavior then a compliment is always nice xD

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:27 pm

peace_of_mind7 wrote:Twice a day and if it's on good it's best behavior then a compliment is always nice xD

Alright, well then, um. *pats* Your, uh, skin is very, skin-like. o_o

Did I do good?

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:29 pm

bandgeek wrote:
peace_of_mind7 wrote:Twice a day and if it's on good it's best behavior then a compliment is always nice xD

Alright, well then, um. *pats* Your, uh, skin is very, skin-like. o_o

Did I do good?

... -__- ... We'll work on it...

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:32 pm

But, I mean, I still did good, right?

It would be a lot easier to compliment you if I knew if you had boobs or not. *nods*

[ I'll be back in a bit, have to go die. ]

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 pm

bandgeek wrote:
But, I mean, I still did good, right?

It would be a lot easier to compliment you if I knew if you had boobs or not. *nods*

[ I'll be back in a bit, have to go die. ]

You did well. I possess female organs...if that makes you feel better.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Well then you have very nice female organs! :3 Iwin, best compliment ever.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Compliment accepted! I finally finished my character. Hope he fits the part.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!