Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Macross: Starlit Promises

Plot Discussion

a part of “Macross: Starlit Promises”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

As six friends struggle with relationship problems they're about to experience events that will bring them even closer as the Frontier as a whole grows closer to finding a new "earth"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Macross: Starlit Promises”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:09 am

This is where we can discuss where the RP heads as a group, I may be a GM but it is the characters that drive the story... I do have an idea of how this goes and I will say now that there may be a few necessary time jumps but nothing too out of the way. Remember romance is very encouraged but outside of that we still have events that unfold. :)

By the way guys to all those who are in or joining the RP - I am happy to have you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

The idea of where we begin is on the day or night. Everyone has a day off and they decided to meet up for drinks and hang out again since N.U.N and V.S.F has recently been keeping them busied. After that we may just do short moment for our characters to relax, go one on one or do something as group before time jumping where events may start taking place depending on whats done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!