Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Vankoryth Detente

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by RemÃĻus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Vankoryth Detente

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 am

The purpose of this thread is for the players associated with the Vankoryth Detente to coordinate & plot.

Posted here you will find many things, such as links to character profiles that the Vankoryth Detente is actively hunting (based on In Character interaction), In Character events such as galas and feasts, and the advertising of Detente related plot lines.

If you are interested in being a part of the Vankoryth Detente, contact any player or character on the Vankoryth Detente page and organize an In Character Interaction to get things going. Alternatively, feel free to ask around Verinotte Hollow or show up at the Castle Vankoryth.
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Re: Vankoryth Detente

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 am

This thread will be also utilized as the official Detente
"Lost I need you to add this to the group page!" thread.

What kind of things need to be added, you ask? Bundles/Arcs need to be added. If you do something that effects the Detente as a whole, or is Detente related, or done in the name of the detente, or a scene in the castle, or something so freaking important to you it NEEDS to be in the sequential, please submit that arc here. Also, please submit exact names of characters that need to be added/removed from the group with the bundle that verifies the action linked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 am

Bundle to be added here!

Character Jaeda also needs to be added to the Detente. She can be found in the bundle.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Attention Vankoryth Detente
(and everyone else who has access to the Room of Reason, I suppose)
CLICK THIS.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed May 08, 2013 2:34 am

Hey everyone! As many of you know, there is a meeting currently going on in the Room of York. This meeting is open to any and all characters interested in participating in the Vankoryth Detente. Current members of the Detente are encouraged to participate. There is a lot of plot going on, and you don't want to miss out!

For those of you who are intimidated by large group scenes, no worries! It is moving at a moderately slow pace, and interjections are easily integrated in. I have also made an abridged version, which is a script version with strictly dialogue, entrances and exits, and important stage directions. The abridged version can be accessed here.

Feel free to ask any questions if you are confused, or want to participate but are having trouble understanding exactly what the heck is going on. :P Hope to see you in the Room of York!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Fri May 31, 2013 12:01 am

Hey everyone!
Just here to throw this bundle at you! Many things were literally brought to the table in the Room of York!

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:50 am

*Throws bundle at lost*

There, all official like. :D

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:01 pm

*throws another bundle at lost*

Also official like!!!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 3.25 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:05 am

Hey Detente!
Wow, it's 2019?

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone who has ever participated in, or interacted with, or given humor to, The Vankoryth Detente. What started as a silly idea between characters & an OOC joke about sparklepyres eventually turned into this. It weaved into this beautiful story that so many people have been a part of in some way - from members, to co-conspirators, to rivals, to enemies- anything and everything in between. We made this, guys. You made this.

Everyone is SO amazing!

Before we officially kickoff Season 10, let's give some much deserved love to Season 9!
  • Much appreciation to LookingAtPerks and Rulke, who both were huge reasons Season 9 was what it was!
  • Check out the Second Ball of Chaos Highlights!
  • Stay tuned S10 for The Trial of Zosimos. Dates/times will be announced - if anyone is interested in playing any role in this Vampyric trial, post here or make a character and link up with a Detente member /ic

SEASON 10 IS HERE
Wooo! Wow, can you believe it?
What's in store for the Vankoryth Detente this season?

Will they ever have their tea party? Is Daemala slipping? Where's Casren? Will Zosimos be executed?

The story so far...

All players are welcome to interact with the Detente, join the Detente, stir plot in the Detente. We have our meetings in the Room of Reason, regardless of how many are in attendance. Anyone can call a meeting at any time if they are a member of the Vankoryth Detente, and all vampyric creatures can have a seat at the table if they so choose. See you guys 'round the Cursed Wood!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 3.25 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 2.50 INK Postby Ambrogio_Tenebrios on Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello everyone. It's nice to meet all of you. I'm rather new to the forums. You can just call me Ambrogio or Ambros if you'd like. I was referred here by Remaeus and LawOfTheLand from the OOC chat. I am not currently involved in any IC plots or stories, but I would like to get more involved at some point. I am the author of Vampireology: the Hunters Manual which you can find here: vampireology-the-hunters-manual-t112533.html I hope you don't mind that I added your faction to my timeline. I am a vampire enthusiast and I have a character created already which I plan to use IC eventually. My character is Ambrogio Tenebrios based on the legend of Ambrogio and Selene from the Scriptures of Delphi, and you can find that character sheet here: universes/the-multiverse/characters/ambrogio_tenebrios I just wanted to say that I really like your archives. It's a lot to read but I like reading, especially about vampires. Anyways, just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Feel free to hit me up if you want to collab. You know how to find me.

Vampirically yours,

Tenebrios

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 2.50 INK in return for their work.

Ambrogio_Tenebrios
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Author Property Buyer

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!