Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Abnormal

Abnormal

a part of “Abnormal”, a fictional universe by LoveMeMaybe.

You can take over the world with your differences. They don't want that though...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abnormal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Abnormal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Abnormal"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Abnormal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi there! May I reserve a charcter with the ability to control the weather please?
~ The Pale Violet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:30 pm

This sounds interesting! I might want to joining, so color me interested! c:
-insert something clever and witty here-

Djiin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Sounds cool. I'm in, just give me some time to think of a good power ^^

Felidae
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 pm

@Ultra
Sure!

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Okay, I got it. Could I reserve the power to animate objects?

Felidae
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

I may join this as well. :3

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Depressence on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

If acceptable, I'd like to reserve fabricating with time. Not complete control over time, and do anything as I wish, but slowing, reversing slightly, or freezing and such but would have lots of counteracting flaws and be hard to master.

Depressence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

can i reserve the power to manipulate the elements?

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Sorry, someone already took that. :c

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Dep, Feli, sure.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Might sign up for this, actually. Ehm- Might I know if someone has already gone with the ability to control probability? Or any other power the revolves around snapping your fingers and finding a pot-o-gold. Because I am considering going for something along those lines.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:00 pm

@Byte That sounds good. Would you like me to to reserve that?

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Yes, that'd be great if you could. ^^;

for a specific reservation: Probability Manipulation.

That's what I am going for if you were curious. :)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Guys, if you have reserved a power or if you haven't, please send in your charactors as soon as you can. Also, we need some guys, so if we could get 3 or so girls and 4 or so guys, that would be awesome. c:

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Argh, I would've made a guy. A bit too far in with the character sheet to change that now, though. xI

Anyway, ehm- Still working on History/Bio, but wanted to see how it was turning out in terms of layout. Don't worry, it'll be completed soon, should be a brief Bio anyway.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Can I reserve a girl with the power of premonition?
~AngelGirl~

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:46 pm

@Byte I could decline it and you could make a guy instead, or you can play two characters.

@Angel Well, we have to see, we have tons of girls. I'll let you know by the end of the night, or tomorrow. Start working on a profile though, just incase someone backs out or I decide to do 5 girls.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Depending on the amount of guys we'll get, I'll be able to double if you need me to.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:04 pm

K let me know!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!