Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Letter

~Friend Groups~

a part of “My Letter”, a fictional universe by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“.

In Japan, there are many high schools that deal with their own drama and problems. But there is one in particular where a whole group of friends must face their own romantic feelings for each other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Letter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

~Friend Groups~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 am

To start out, everyone's going to make to have at least one friend llD Or at least one they may want to bond with during the rp. Here, you can join a group/make a group of your own friends for your character!

Main
Mira Mashiyama
Hiro Mashiyama
Nao Ryunosuke
Aya Ryunosuke
Jin Byunghee
Lily Williams
Katsuyo Naganishi
Ami

Outside
Kohaku Tsubara
Roselyn Kai
Gumi

Ike-kun's Brigade Of Loners
Isaac Reece Morris
Oishi Matsuta
Katashi

(Remember! These groups may, or may not come together to make one huge group!)
(Also, throughout the rp, people may switch their groups, shifting from one, to another!)
(This is all based on how your character will act towards others! To make your move wisely!)
(Plus, this decides who your character will be most familiar with in the beginning!)
(One more thing! Characters in one group can also socialize with other groups!)
(Just that they will most likely be more friendly with those in their own groups!)
Last edited by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ~Friend Groups~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 am

Isaac Reece Morris

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Main
Nao Ryunosuke
Aya Ryunosuke

I only say main for Aya because he and Nao is usually always together.
Last edited by Leej10100 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capra on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Main
Jin Byunghee
Lily Williams

I put them both in Main because I don't think Lily would fit being a loner ._.

Capra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Oishi Matsuta

I believe he would fit best in this group. But being friends with Jin, I think he could be dragged along with the Main group.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Main Group
Katsuyo Naganishi

I think Katsuyo would best fit into the Main Group as he sometimes likes being the center of attention.

Miyako doesn't really have a group that she sticks too. She feels like a chameleon who fits in with whoever she happens to be with at that time. She's like a drifter.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Outside
Roselyn Kai

She's friends with Oishi, but otherwise isn't really liked.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capra on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm just guessing here, shouldn't the people in the groups like sorta half know each other?(well at least know there names ._.)

Capra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:30 pm

I was thinking that Oishi should know some people in the Main group, and have a infatuation with someone.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Yup! People should, at the very least, know the names llD But for others, it could be a close friendship or something :3

And knowing other's outside of the group is fine ^w^ To have an infatuation, you may want to ask other people >w< Hiro-san isn't homosexual since he peeks on the girls (/;w;)/ gomenasai

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Katashi

Outside
Gumi

I really have no clue who they would truly know or not.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 pm

I would reckon Ami should be in the main group as she loves friends!

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!