Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds

Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

The curse was never broken, and all is 'well' in the Sohma residence. But was the bond meant to hold this long?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Welcome to the roleplay "Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds"! This is a roleplay that takes teamwork and cooperation! So please, lets work together and lend each other our strength!

This is the thread where reservations are to be made! To prevent confusion, please make sure the role you are requesting hasn't been yet claimed by someone else. If it has, you can ask to be put on second reserve, so if the person with the role you want disappears or bails, you can take their place. If you haven't created your character within 48 hours, your reservation will be terminated. If you need time, please say so or message me.
Last edited by THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Sooo um... Do we just resubmit our characters that we made?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Yes please. I apologize for the trouble. :) I did make a slight change on the CS though. At the very end, you have to put your thoughts on the other characters.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:22 pm

Its no problems at all. I'm just glad we are still doing it Also, I hope things are better for you now then they were. :)

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Thanks, they are! :) But now I'm staring up school again since Spring Break is over. That's not going to stop me though! :)

Not sure if you saw in my other post, but there is something different about this character sheet, "I did make a slight change on the CS though. At the very end, you have to put your thoughts on the other characters." Sorry, I added that on probably after you replied. And I wasn't sure if you noticed that you need a theme song on the CS. If you can't pick one, just delete the Theme Song thing of your CS.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Thats good. Well when school starts, I might be able to Co-Gm for you, if things get hectic. Just thought I would throw that out there. :)

Oh I didn't notice. Thank you. I will go edit it. And lol ya, I planned on filling in the theme song later, just I couldn't think of anything that would describe her lol

EDIT: Can I add the last part when others submit there characters?

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi there! I was wondering if I could reserve the role of the snake possibly?

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 pm

@usernamesareadrag: Yes you can!!

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Nasia? is this your new RP

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Can I please take the human female?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:50 pm

@Polka: Why yes it is!

@Horseygirl: Sure!

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:56 pm

Could I reserve the goat (female)?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 pm

@Fredalice: Sure!

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Could I please reserve the tiger? c:
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:29 pm

@xLevesquex: Tigers all yours!!

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am

Okay. I had a really long thing written down for Tora... But some b**** who thinks she owns the place, took my laptop while I was asleep and went on facebook over my tab. So imma just re-type it when I'm not so pissed, kay? -_-

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 am

I am considering making another character (probably male since rps normally run short on them). Thought, I haven't really decided yet. I was wondering if there was a certain position you might want to be filled? I don't want to do the dragon though. Simply because the monkey is compatible with the dragon. I like to keep her options open :) Oh and the Dog. I know she is not necessarily compatible with the dog, however I do love the dog (well....Shigure...but I'm sure I will love whoever plays the dog).

Also, I was wondering if you might consider posting in the player wanted section to possibly get more people interested. Sorry, but I am really excited for this and really don't want it to die before it gets a chance to start!

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am

I know this is a bit late, but I sort of forgot, sorry. May I reserve/fill the role of the Horse? Thanks much!

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 pm

@xLevesquex: Thats fine! XD I totally get it.

@Maniac Creator: There is no specific spot that needs to be filled. So if you want, whatever is fine! I'm going to message some on and see if they want to be the Head, but if they dont, the head would be the spot to be filled.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 pm

ok well I'll wait a little longer to see if someone takes it and if not, I will. :)

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!