Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Recondite

Recondite

a part of “Recondite”, a fictional universe by Gabriella.

"For the strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf." -RUDYARD KIPLING

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Recondite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Recondite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:31 am

Mature|Romance|Action|Fantasy

Dear Reader,

The story explanation may not be very good considering this is all being done at three in the morning. So, if
you have any questions, feel free to ask them. But anyways, I have thought ahead a few
chapters for this roleplay in order to keep it going and have a better destination.
BUT, these chapter's are not permanent, and will change alone with the
roleplay.

Do not forget that I don't reserve characters, but if you will be sending in a character, leave a message
here so that I know!

Also, if you haven't read the rules, I will automatically send your character back and will not
consider it until I know you have.

And I will know if you haven't.

Okay, all done!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Recondite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 am

I love your role play! I will be trying for the role Pack Beta's Undiscovered Mate, but I was also wondering, do Extra or Other characters have to be wolves? Or could we play Humans? Also, through I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere and I'm just an idiot, but can a wolf's mate be a human and vice versa or is it strictly a wolf/wolf deal?

Thanks for your time ^-^
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 am

Just letting you know I'm applying for a female wolf position, not decided which just yet though. Got to say, this Roleplay really reminds me of Marked. It's also a book as well as a roleplay, is that where you got your inspiration?

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 am

I live in england whats my time zone?

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:46 pm

The_Fallen_Ones wrote:I love your role play! I will be trying for the role Pack Beta's Undiscovered Mate, but I was also wondering, do Extra or Other characters have to be wolves? Or could we play Humans? Also, through I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere and I'm just an idiot, but can a wolf's mate be a human and vice versa or is it strictly a wolf/wolf deal?

Thanks for your time ^-^

Extra character's do not have to be wolves, to play a human would be perfectly fine! And absolutely! I was actually hoping someone would ask me this and possibly take on the role of having a human end up as a mate. To have a human as a mate would be very unlikely, or rather, impossible... But if someone would like to do this, I think that would make this roleplay that more interesting; although I'd like to only strict one person to have a human mate if anyone is interested. :)

LittleRedDucky wrote:Just letting you know I'm applying for a female wolf position, not decided which just yet though. Got to say, this Roleplay really reminds me of Marked. It's also a book as well as a roleplay, is that where you got your inspiration?

I live in england whats my time zone?

Awesome! Yes, I absolutely loved that book. The general aspet is based on it, however I've been trying to reach the novel, but for some reason my link isn't working... (I'll have to attempt it again today). But I assure you my plot is very much my own content. :)

Perhaps your time zone is UTC or GMT/BST, but I have no idea... Just leave yours blank if you're unsure.

Edit: Just checked my link again and it worked. :') It probably wasn't working because I was attempting to get on it through my phone... (If anyone is interested: Marked Novel)

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Superb...guess what. I'm Rebecca Davies, one of the authors ;) I created this profile to escape all the excess private messages I got on my other profile [meesha] because everytime I logged in I had about 30 private messages crash my poor old laptop :/

Ah it's so weird to come across someone whose read it :s like super weird considering it was just a spot of fun for me and Oli (thats the dude I collaborated with) Ah, feel so famous XD

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

:OOO (Fan girl moment)
I literally read that in one night. Looooved it.

I'll probably read it again now that the link works for me. :')

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:21 pm

This is so awesome! We were selling the book with a fantastic cover and everything but didn't have the proper rights for the cover art so had to take it down until we do have the proper rights. Lame. Meeting a person who has read it is totally awesome though :D

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Hey hey, Oli here, other author of Marked. I'm surprised someone else knew about the link to the book, but it's cool that you read it! I haven't been on RPG for over a year but I think I could be tempted to come out of retirement for this! :) I'll look into it properly tomorrow.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

:'O Speechless. That would be awesome. C':

Welp, you can expect that I'd buy it. I'm not even usually one for rereading books... Except that one, of course. ;P

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:34 pm

I would personally love to play the role of a human who's mate ends up being a wolf, I love role plays like that :) I'll go ahead and make the character and if anything is wrong with it, please tell me what I have to fix.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

YAY OLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:43 pm

The_Fallen_Ones wrote:I would personally love to play the role of a human who's mate ends up being a wolf, I love role plays like that :) I'll go ahead and make the character and if anything is wrong with it, please tell me what I have to fix.

Awesome!! :)

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:55 pm

On another note! Marked was one of the best books I've ever read, and I'll also be buying it when it goes on sale, I'm a avid reader, and Marked is at the top of my list ^-^

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Whaaaaaat you've read it too? No way I feel like jk.rowling :D

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Il finish my character tomorrow :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Hiya~
Just dropping in to let you know I will be posting a female wolf, though i'm not sure which ones are taken/open so i'll leave that up to you :)
My solace is knowing that someday things will be over...then I can say a big SCREW YOU to those who brought me down!

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 pm

I really like the plot of this roleplay. I think I will post a female character. I'm not sure if the beta female is already taken, but I'll just make my character profile in the mean time.

Cheza
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:19 pm

LittleRedDucky wrote:Il finish my character tomorrow :)

FoolMeOnce wrote:Hiya~
Just dropping in to let you know I will be posting a female wolf, though i'm not sure which ones are taken/open so i'll leave that up to you :)

Cheza wrote:I really like the plot of this roleplay. I think I will post a female character. I'm not sure if the beta female is already taken, but I'll just make my character profile in the mean time.

Awesome! So far, I have only one submission for a regular female pack member. Just to make sure everyone knows, if I get more submissions for female character's than there are available, I will be forced to select the best suited person/character. I won't be looking at how well you write or how creative you are, but I will probably do some research on 'Random Disappearances.' So if you are prone to constantly disappearing off the grid, you will most likely not be chosen.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoolMeOnce on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Totally understand that Gabriella. I've got a few RPs and people keep dropping. It really ruins the flow!
I've posted my character now :)

FoolMeOnce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!