Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Puppeteers

Puppeteers

a part of “Puppeteers”, a fictional universe by LoveMeMaybe.

“They can kill you, using your own hands. They can make your child stab you with a knife, make them slit your throat. You can really never find them. They are living among us, and there is nothing we can do..."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Puppeteers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Puppeteers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Puppeteers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Puppeteers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Male Slave and Female Puppeteer?
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Got it. c:

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Can I be a female puppeteer?
-I wear bowties now, bowties are cool

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Male puppeteer please! This is a really cool RP idea. :)

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Otencia on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:34 pm

HI! Love will be back soon she is busy at the moment so dont worry...

Otencia
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:40 pm

@Jegg, Tess
Yeah, totally! Reserved.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Can I reserve the last Female Puppeteer?

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:10 am

I think I'll go for the other male slave, please. I really like the idea and can only hope I'll come up with a good character for you.

Actually, I don't think I'll be able to have the time to come up with a character and take on another RP, but I wish you the best of luck and I'll be sure to read along.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:00 am

@Sath
Reserved

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 pm

We'll start when we have more people. :l

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesamesea on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 am

If it's okay, could I reserve a male puppeteer please? This is such a lovely idea and I'll do a CS in a few hours. Sounds like FUN.
I am not alone, I am just waiting for them to perfect human cloning so that I can date myself.

thesamesea
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Sure.

We will start soon. :P

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Might I pretty pretty please reserve a male slave? :] I will have my character sheet in as soon as possible!
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Yup. c:
Go ahead.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:21 pm

We need 2 males! Spread the word!

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Oh I thought all of the parts were filled, which parts are left?

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:27 am

Well, if you need another, I can fill the role. It'll be a bit hard with two, but if you need it I will :)

BTW, anyone know that FC for Phillip? That guy looks familiar ;)
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 pm

I really don't want to post again until everyone else does, so come on guys! Let's get to posting, :]

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:00 pm

So, we're waiting for Grrbot, Otencia, & LoveMeMaybe... Blah, I want to post again, xD.

At least the boy/girl ratio is even, unless those three have disappeared. Then it'll be three girls and four boys, heh, that'd be a first.

I say we give it a day and then someone should just post.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!