Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Icy Veins-Full

Icy Veins-Not Open

a part of “Icy Veins-Full”, a fictional universe by ZaBanpaiaNeko.

A new game, called Icy Veins, has been created and six lucky teenagers have been hand picked to test it out. It all seems like fun and games, until the secrets begin to break the surface...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Icy Veins-Full”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Icy Veins-Not Open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Icy Veins-Not Open"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Icy Veins-Not Open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:16 am

This RP seems really interesting. I just have a couple of questions:

The game they are going to test, is that a Fantasy RPG, Modern RL Simulator or more like a Sci-Fi?

The character skeleton is made out of questions, do you want it to be "our character" that answers them?
*EDIT* Sorry didn't see your character sheet was already up, it answers the question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thรคntos on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 am

Are you still accepting characters? I'd like to apply.

Ack, nevermind.

Thรคntos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:47 am

I'd like to reserve a female if possible. I should have the character sheet in by this time tomorrow, at the very latest.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:44 am

I would like to reserve a female as well.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:14 am

Well, since people are reserving spots, I'd also like to reserve a spot. Though a male if possible.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:19 am

Ah, this sounds interesting :3

Could you put Kei-chan down for a male or female? Either one doesn't matter llD

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:40 am

If I may reserve a male spot I would be much obliged, though if no spots are available I understand.

Ah forgive me, I did not see the change.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maple Leaf on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:40 pm

I might look into this and make a character :D

Maple Leaf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Ok so all spots are reserved

Female 1-ZaBanpaiaNeko
Female 2- Captain Obvious
Female 3-Tsukiakari
Male1-blackwolt
Male2-ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Male3-Zenia

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 pm

blackwolt wrote:This RP seems really interesting. I just have a couple of questions:

The game they are going to test, is that a Fantasy RPG, Modern RL Simulator or more like a Sci-Fi?

The character skeleton is made out of questions, do you want it to be "our character" that answers them?
*EDIT* Sorry didn't see your character sheet was already up, it answers the question.
Well, it is both fantasy and sci-fi. The game is a mixture of a lot of different things, being that it is a beta, and the main reason for the game is to test how people will be affected by being in such a reality, but those are it's main genres. See, the reason for this game, is that technology is growing so much that people want to be in games as if it were real life. So this game is sort of to test how human's can handle something like that, and it's effects, both negative and positive.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:10 pm

I would like to make sure that everyone knows there is no longer a "school ground." Because technology has transformed the world so much, all school is now done via computer and holograms, although meeting up with the class occasionally happens as well. This isn't a very important feature, but at the same time, is. So, just making sure everyone knows...

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm

I am so sorry, I submitted my post in the wrong place.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Zenia wrote:I am so sorry, I submitted my post in the wrong place.
It's fine. Mistakes are ok; just be sure not to do it too much.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:59 pm

I shall be extra careful to not do so.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:56 pm

My post is up. It's not my best, but hopefully my posts will improve as we go on.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 am

Blackwolt, if you do not post up a character within the next few hours, I will have to open your spot back up for someone else.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Just a reminder to everyone, we are not allowed to post again until everyone has made at least their first post. So far, we are missing one more character. So, I ask everyone be patient until we find another person and they can post. Thank you

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Gah! Crap. Sorry. I didn't see this until I had posted. For some reason, I can't access the OOC from the thread proper.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Yeah just open the spot, I have a good idea for a character but I want it to be well made and it takes much more time than I had thought it would.

Still working on him, but you might as well try finding another.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!