Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Omnipotence

Relationships

a part of “Omnipotence”, a fictional universe by Call me Joel.

Omnipotence is about a group of Gods and Goddesses, all descendant from a singular deity who previously had created a very bland canvas. You play as one of these beings, and in a sandbox style roleplay, you can create your own creatures to meddle with.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Omnipotence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:57 pm

You think that your character will absolutely hate someone else's upon first meeting? Want to show that your character may take a romantic interest in theirs? Do so here!

Optional form is optional, but it certainly makes things easier on the eyes.

How it works: Bold and color the '|' marks until it reaches a satisfactory level.
Code: Select all
[center] N A M E [/center]
[b]Other character's name--[/b]
[list]Hate - |||||||||| - Like [i]{Optional Comments}[/i][/list]
[list]Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust [i]{Optional Comments}[/i][/list]
[list]Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect [i]{Optional Comments}[/i][/list]
[list]Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested [i]{Optional Comments}[/i][/list]
[list]Negative Extreme - |||||||||| - Positive Extreme [i]{Optional Comments}[/i][/list]
[list][list]Brief overview of what your character thinks about the other character.[/list][/list]

You can do this or not. It makes things easier to have everyone doing it the same way, but I understand if this is too complicated for your tastes.

An example (that is, my own)

S K A M P

Zyra--
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like {She has the opportunity to be boring.}

Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust {Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her and, ouch.}
    Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect {I'll give what I get.}
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested {She seems odd. That may be a good thing, or a bad thing.}
    Mean - |||||||||| - Kind {I won't go out of my way to be nice.}
    Trick - |||||||||| - Won't Trick {Might like see how she reacts to aphids.}
      "Don't be all flower-power on me, please. That's just dull."
xxxxx

Vi--
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like {They look a bit like me, don't you think?}

Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust {Trust a copy cat? I'm good.}
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested {Amorphous blob? I'm in.}
    Mean - |||||||||| - Kind {Don't know yet if they'll deserve it, but I'll be less mean.}
    Trick - |||||||||| - Won't Trick {They're great and all, but no way am I breakin' character!}
      "Heh, I like this blob. They're great!"
xxxxx

Gromm--
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like {I really can't say. He spites people, but he seems so dull.}
    Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust {Based on first impressions, nope. Nope, nope, and NOPE.}
    Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect {Why not? You're interesting.}
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested {Can I even be disinterested when this freak is involved?}
    Mean - |||||||||| - Kind {I won't be cruel. I'll just be a tad 'not-kind'. }
    Trick - |||||||||| - Won't Trick {And give up this golden opportunity?}
      "Hey, baldie, you planning on making anything interesting anytime soon?"
xxxxx

suus--
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like {Why do we need rules? I break them anyways.}
    Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust {Rules? Ha! Control freak.}
    Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect {Nope. You want to shove that control down my throat?}
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested {Another easy target!}
    Mean - |||||||||| - Kind {This is debatable. I'll be friendly, but my version. }
    Trick - |||||||||| - Won't Trick {You honestly think I'll let this guy get by easy?}
        "Don't be a stick in the mud; live a little."
xxxxx

Poändra--
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like {I dunno. I want to like you, I really do, but... You're kind of boring.}
    Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust {Ahaha! No! Nope nope and more nope.}
    Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect {I maybe kinda respect your power and the possibilities that can stem from it.}
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested {Gravity defying hair isn't too uninteresting, but overall, eh...}
    Mean - |||||||||| - Kind {I'll be neutral until you show me I ought to act otherwise.}
    Trick - |||||||||| - Won't Trick {Flap flap flap.}
        "So is the wing an organ of propulsion, or manipulation?"
Last edited by Call me Joel on Thu May 09, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gukky on Wed May 01, 2013 2:31 am

Ooh, I like these things. A great chance to work your way into your character...

Suus

the take on Skamp
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like The world is a messy place as it is, and you're not helping matters...
    Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust I can trust you to be capricious and perverse.
    Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect Who are you to me, anyway?
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested To ignore you would be a liability and to look upon you is a bore.
    Rectify - |||||||||| - Paragon What a mess...
      For all my distaste of you, I would love to put my hands into you and see if we can straighten you out..

Zyra
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like What a pretty sight of chaotic symmetry...
    Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust The sun shines, the rain falls and flowers grow - in predictable order
    Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect I respect life that begets more life
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested Does she have the backbone to trim the world into order?
    Rectify - |||||||||| - Paragon She's almost there, but not quite..quite..
      An interesting being of life - would she be able to make it perfect?

Vi
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like Rules exist for a reason. What is your reason for being different?
    Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust Whatever your reason, there is no excuse for what you are.
    Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect An abomination, a mistake, an item on my to-do list
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested But how exactly does it work?
    Rectify - |||||||||| - Paragon There cannot afford to be loose ends.
      Why do you even exist? To spite me?

Gromm
    Hate - |||||||||| - Like A being without pretence and is all purpose.
    Distrust - |||||||||| - Trust He is constructive, although in what direction?
    Disrespect - |||||||||| - Respect Whatever his goals, the being he is deserves my respect.
    Disinterested - |||||||||| - Interested I wonder what exactly he will be building...
    Rectify - |||||||||| - Paragon What is there I could add to him?
      The universe needs more beings like him - there is nothing to criticise in him and that is complement enough.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gukky
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm

gukky wrote:Vi
      Why do you even exist? To spite me?

"Yes! :D"

VI on...

Suus
      "Tick, tock, tick, tock — egads, you're boring; it's like you're in a rut. I can fix that!"

Crazy Plant Lady Zyra
      "At least it ain't cats, but you know that 'Every rose has its thorns' crap? Can't help but think that she has thorns where the sun don't shine."

Skamp
      "We're gonna have so much fun together!"

Gromm
      "... Fuck, you're depressing. You're worse than Suus! Lighten up! Get drunk!"

Vi
      "Hello, me!"
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!