Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Copeland Institute for the Sexually Confused

Just A Few More Rules

a part of “Copeland Institute for the Sexually Confused”, a fictional universe by SweetPonine.

In 2025, homosexuality is seen as a disease. Copeland Institute is the number one ranked university in the world to fix homosexuality.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Copeland Institute for the Sexually Confused”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Just A Few More Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Okay! Some things you need to know:

1) No, you do not only have to have a relationship with the person I have predetermined you will end up being with in the end. You can have a relationship with anyone you want, as long as it makes sense. Example: Gwen is a full lesbian. It wouldn't make sense for me to have her chase Elias.

2) No, you do not have to center your posts. However, when your character speaks I would like it to be in the color you've chosen. I would also like for the name to be centered. Posts must be at least 150 words. Honestly, guys, it's not that long. You can write 150 words.

3) When you are describing an outfit, I would prefer if you post a URL for a picture. I understand you can't always do that, but please, when you can, post a picture. If you don't know how, here it is!
Code: Select all
[url=PUT THE URL HERE] name the url, such as outfit or whatever [/url]

4) When you are interacting with a character you have a romantic interest in, please, for the love of my eyes, do NOT take it beyond PG-13. Take that to private messages...we really don't need to know what your characters are doing.

5) The order for the private therapy sessions are as follows: (these are totally random!)
First: Elias
Second: Kyler
Third: currently open female
Fourth: Alison
Fifth: Gwen
Sixth: Andrew
Seventh: Stephano
Eight: Kaleesi
Ninth: Alessandra
Tenth: Hayden
Eleventh: Ryder
Twelfth: Tobi
Private therapy will be done by the character and myself as the therapist over PM. I will then post a small description of what happened in a post. These will be approximately 6 to 8 messages between us. Like with every therapist, the exact words will be private. I will post small descriptions. When it comes to Gwen and Ryder, I will enlist the help of one of you at random.

6) Please, I don't care if you have beef inside the role play, but it's fiction writing. Do NOT take it to the OOC. If you honestly have a problem with someone, talk to them first, then talk to me. Thank you :)
Last edited by SweetPonine on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SweetPonine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Just A Few More Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:55 pm

I noticed you put Hayden down twice for the private therapy sessions. You put him down for Seventh and Tenth. :) Just wanted to let you know.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Just A Few More Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm

The mistake had been corrected :D

SweetPonine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!