Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

From Me To You

From Me To You

a part of “From Me To You”, a fictional universe by γƒͺンーけゃん.

A small, yet odd group of friends are going to Yamui High School in Japan. The school is normal, the students are normal, except for these strange 16 teens who have seemed to bond together. Some are friends, others.. Well... They are teenagers after all..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “From Me To You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

From Me To You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:24 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "From Me To You"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: From Me To You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:10 am

Could I reserve a girl please?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 am

I suppose I'll take a guy. For some reason I love making characters with "oddities" as you so quaintly put it and my current RP doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so, yeah, just as a question before I get ahead of myself, what size post do you think (roughly and in words) will be the average throughout the RP?

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:13 pm

I am taking a guy if I can. Thanks in advance!

TwistedSong
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 pm

May I Reserve A Female Please? C:
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Sure! I'm putting everyone down right now!

And the answer to your question Aura (I'm getting the intro worked out right now xD) would probably range from 200-500 words
but feel free to exceed that! I'm not concerned with going over board honestly!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EllaPurity on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Can I reserve a girl please?:3

EllaPurity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:07 pm

I sent my character sheet in! :D

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Your name looked like you were Kei-Chan! Still, the rp looks interesting. I would like to reserve the last male spot.

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Sure! And I love it! Ahhh... she's from that one anime I started to watch a few days ago but I forgot the name... OTL

Didn't know there were others with Japanese user names actually... Interesting! And sure thing!

Everyone try to get their sheet in before Wed. if possible please!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nicebarbie99 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:40 pm

May i has a reserve a girl spot rei-chan?
Nicebarbie99

nicebarbie99
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Learning Japanese? That's alright! It's Rin, just a heads up~ γƒͺ(Ri) ン(n) I find Katakana a bit harder to read anyways llD

And sure!

~~~

Update! I see all the roles have been filled up, so I opened up two more! One male and female is open! Probably the last two spots to be opened, for now!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capra on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Rin-Chan, can I reserve a boy?Though, I may get my character in a little later than Wednesday because of end of the year test.

Capra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FF_Forever on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Can I reserve a male character please? ^.^
"Being so perfect is an imperfection itself."

FF_Forever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Alright! And no problem Capra! I have some testing to take care of also in a few days, so it's fine!

And sure you two!

~~~

Ah.... seems like there are more males than I expected llD From here on, those roles are closed! Only two female roles are available now, sorry! Two female roles left!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capra on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:08 pm

I managed to finish a good deal of my character before I had to get off the computer, so the rest should be done tomorrow

Capra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Looks good! Looks good! Take your time! Testing is understandable since the school year is ending!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 am

Hi!! Can I reserve a girl please? :)

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 am

Yeah! Sure thing!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 pm

I have submitted the near completed Joshua, Rin-chan, another Irish fellow it seems. If I had known I probably would have given him a different origin but oh well, I don't intend on changing him now so I hope that's all right.

He is completed entirely aside from his bio which I will finish soon. I hope you find him acceptable.

AuraRift
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!