Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult

a part of “Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The dark occult has lingered through dark times and light. They hunger for more war, more destruction and they've finally found a good place to start. Be careful who you befriend

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Darn, I forgot to mention in the Intro that weapons are swords, daggers, knives, old school stuff :) No guns or anything like that.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:03 am

Let's see... Creative story, nicely presented, no hippie sparkly vampires... Yup. I'm all for joining this one! =D

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Reserve me a female fallen angel or vampire if I am not allowed to create fallen angel. :)
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello I'd like to joing but I have a question are half-vampire, half-human hybrids allowed?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Hey Crown, so as much as I like fallen angels I think for this roleplay I'll have to say no. Reason being that I feel they would be too closely connected to the Gods and we already have the demi-Gods. With that said please feel free to create your female vampire!! I look forward to her sheet :)

At Shadowed, yes I will allow half human and half vampires. It would make sense since many vampires pair with humans anyway, so there are bound to be halflings, and that goes for werewolves and the other races, except demi-Gods because, well... they are already halflings lol. I hope that all made sense and I look forward to your character.

Also, for vampires, just because a vampire bites someone and that person becomes their life long companion does not mean that they will fall in love all the time. These companions can be a vaampires best friend and each of them can be with someone else rather than eachother. If anyone has questions about this please feel free to ask me :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 pm

I submitted a werewolf character!! If her personality is to close to L'liya's let me know and I can fix it, though I'm hoping she'll be fine =)
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Yey submitted a WIP, just ignore it. I'm too drained to finish it at the moment. Probably will tomorrow.

Edit: Yey, he's finished.

Another Edit: You might wanna re-look at his powers/weakness, Q. I threw his intelligence in as a power and balanced it out with what I feel to be a decent weakness, but you may object.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Looks good to me Hazezon :) Thanks so much for the character!

Make sure you guys take a look at the Magic OOC thread and read through it okay?

Lets see... other than that, we'll probably get the ball rolling on this thing by Monday night :) If anyone knows of some people who might be interested or anything like that please feel free to send em over. We need more guys! LOL to balance out the girls ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Fixed Lilith's form. Hope this looks better, I was crunched on time the first time. :)

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 am

One suggestion I have if we don't get any more guys is that we could start doubling up on characters if need be

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Very true. :) I was actually hoping to have a guy human for my Vampire >.> If we don't get any humans or anything like that, if any one wants to, you guys can most certainly make another character if you want :) I probably will xD

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm finding this comical due to the fact I almost always make females characters only.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Lol!! XD Being a woman, it's really funny that I've mostly made male characters. I've only made a handful of female characters. :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:36 pm

I can make a male character. I have to agree with you, Qaida, I make more male characters than female characters.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm

If you wish to Crown :) That would be fine by me!

I think by the looks we'll be starting as soon as Gamer gets his character in :) I'm hoping that will be by Sunday night :D

Even after we start I'll still accept characters.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:24 pm

If I know anything about Gamer from all the RPs we've both been in, he is slow as roadkill when it comes to character creation~

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Rofl!! That's alright. He's got till Sunday and then we'll be starting. Even if he doesn't get his character in till Monday or Tuesday next week, we shouldn't be too far in that he wouldn't be able to jump on the wagon :)

Also, Crown, I wanted to ask... Where you going to make the male character for Taru? I was just curious lol, don't want to force anyone or anything like that. I have no problem with creating another for my Vampire dude.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 pm

I was just wanting to make another character. :) Although it might be a while since I have to create one for the roleplay I created and I have to get off now. Ugh, I hate how I can't have a laptop until June. ; - ;

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:19 pm

No worries at all, take your time my friend :)

That sounds good then. I'll make another character :) I'm really looking forward to getting this started :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!