Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hogwarts: Next Generation

a part of “Hogwarts: Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Fiery-Temper.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place years after Voldemort has been defeated and James, Albus, Rose etc. are in Hogwarts. Accepting original and canon characters!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Thanks for visiting the roleplay "Hogwarts: Next Generation"

Please read the rules before reserving, and feel free to ask questions, suggest ideas, or just say hello.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts: Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:11 pm

May I request Lilith Malfoy or Rose Weasley! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:14 pm

IIiii'mmmm probably joining... Original character of course...just can't get the handle on canon characters........
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 pm

@Silver please read the rules and tell me who you want me to reserve. :3
@dude that's perfectly fine, but please read the rules first. c:

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosalie123 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Can you please reserve Rose Weasley for me?
Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

rosalie123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Lilith Malfoy! :D

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:11 pm

please

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi there, I see the word password and the only word to come after it is home so I'm assuming thats it. If not forgive me.
I would like to reserve Scorpius Malfoy if at all possible please :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 pm

oh yes! I have an original character for this, but ill also take a canon if necessary..now lets see...

Edit: I saw that many were told to look at the rules, but.. I dont see any. >< Hopefully im not derping off >>
anyways, the password I assume is home? I mean their is a gif of it and I thought it looked pretty peculiar. Not really sure though :/
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 am

Yes! I'm such a huge Potterhead and was actually contemplating making a roleplay of it myself, until I saw this one.
I'd love to enter with an original character of mine, also, I'm not sure but I'm assuming the password's home?

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Sorry, guys! I put the rules up, but they didn't go through? I'll update it now!
EDIT: Okay, the rules are up!
Last edited by Fiery-Temper on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:45 pm

haha, no worries! :) I'm excited for this roleplay. I've been doing all kinds of research, >_< Brushing up on my Potter knowledge.

Though I'm sad teddy isn't in this. He was 5th year, I think when Albus went to school so he's one year out of Hogwarts.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Onuwa, I love Teddy & his amazing hair so much! It's sad he won't be apart of this roleplay.
Fiery-Temper, so, do you want us to add the passwords to our original posts? ^,^

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 pm

He was nineteen when the books ended (he was born the year before they skipped nineteen years later) so he would have been too old anyway, haha. Though I suppose he's twenty one now, he could probably be a teacher if you really want him (that would be an interesting class...).

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Haha, Teddy doesn't seem like a teacher sort to me But if he was that would make for an awesome class.
And may I reserve Scorpius please, pretty please with a dragon on top? :)
Also I think I might make an another character but of my own creation, also with a dragon on top.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:05 pm

@Brightside It's fine as long as you all include the character password on the sheet.
@Everyone characters are resevered. c:

My @ button isn't working, so I had to copy and paste it, which is why it looks so weird, hah. c:

EDIT: Also, only real pictures, and I would prefer if you used a face claim.

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey, can I have James Sirius?

Also, I had an old Next Generation that never took off and a character named Eden Longbottom. I was wondering...would you mind if I reused her?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 pm

@Charlotte I shall reserve him. :3 and could you please either message me the link to her profile or post it here so I can see it? (I'm not judging how good she is because you might want to edit her, I don't know, just so I can see her age/year etc.)

Oh, and also please read the rules. c:

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:27 pm

I'll message you the link and you can decide if you want her or not. It's totally fine if you don't, but I never got to fully use her so I'd love to for one.

Oh did I miss something?! O.o (I'm usually very good at this, but I'm very sleep deprived so I'm sorry if I'm being a pain). I went ahead and submitted him out of bordem, but put the second password instead of the reservation. Should I change that? Also, what should go under "Role"?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:48 pm

@Charlotte Just 'James Sirius Potter' would go under role, or 'Original' for original characters, etc. c:

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!