Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Chasing Rin Hayashi -Remake-

a part of “Chasing Rin Hayashi -Remake-”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

Rin Hayashi was a normal girl... until she found people hunting her down. Now she is told that she is the destroyer of the world and two groups are after her. Who will get to her first?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin Hayashi -Remake-”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Chasing Rin Hayashi -Remake-"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Chasing Rin Hayashi -Remake-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 am

Can i reserve the spot for the Chikyuu no Mirai Protector.?
Need...More...Coffee...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:20 am

Can I please reserve the Devil's Hand?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 am

Hey! ^^ I played Dianne Lacroix (Devil's Hand) from the original version of this. Could I by chance throw her back in as my character, but just make a few necessary changes? (The changes would be rewriting some of her stuff to be the leader of the Shikaku this time)
so smol

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:08 am

I'll reserve everyone's spot ^^ Also, it's great to see you again glmstr ^^ 0neTailed is coming in soon too and Raris is already here and Mariofox from the very first one is coming in.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 am

Hey Glmstr, that last skill is really, really cheep in my opinion. Could you tone it down possibly?

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 am

It WAS meant to be like a "private room" that was supposed to be a level playing field, or just someplace where nobody could interfere from the outside. I can totally tone it down though.

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:15 am

Aight, changed it :3

I removed the "Can't enter/exit" thing, and made it so it can be exited at any time, but it automatically destroys itself after an hour of being open. That should make it more like a "Private room", and less of a "Two man enter, one man leaves" thing.

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:33 am

I have some interest in this. I would like to bring in a male main character that is outside of the two groups to bring some more depth to this and maybe enhance Rin Hayashi a bit. His name is Daniel Hanbuki, and he comes from another dimension, transported there specifically to help Rin Hayashi. He is what's called an Originator, a human being created by God to protect the human race that was fused with the origin of an element; in his case, it is fire. His special ability is representative of fire, in that he can counter any martial art or similar blow placed upon him, but special energy moves or elemental moves are outside his special defense. He has strength comparable or greater than Hercules, and very enhanced speed, endurance, and agility, but nothing compared to other Originators who specialize in those non-strength abilities.

Since many of the beings in this roleplay are magical or supernatural, I don't think he would be a god mod, since Daniel has no defense against magical or supernatural attacks other than his enhanced abilities. He's probably not even as powerful as Rin Hayashi at her peak. If I could play this character in your roleplay, I'm in. If not, I'll hit the ol' dusty trail.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 am

Could I reserve the God's Hand?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 am

@Angelwolf123, Sure ^^ I can't wait to see it ^^
@ Raris and Glmstr, Accepted it ^^
@True Grave, I'm sorry but I'd rather not have that type of character :(

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Okay, well, thanks, anyway.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:02 pm

So... do we want to start posting, just to give the story a little bit of momentum before everyone joins?

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 pm

I'll finish up after I get back from school.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 pm

I am hoping to reserve the Chikyuu no Mirai Master spot. I am currently working on the character and am sorry for taking so long. After it's submitted, it may still need some editing, too, so sorry about that.
Last edited by WaltJRimmer on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:35 pm

@Glmstr, I thought I'd wait until the leader of Chikyuu no Mirai joined or at least wait for one more because I know one more is coming.
@Onetailed, Cool cool ^^ Can't wait

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 am

Sorry for taking so long to put in the character. I'm not sure about if his powers are balanced enough or not, I'm worried they might be too strong. I was still figuring him out until about half way through when everything fell into place together. If there's anything you want changed or something you would like to give comment on, I'd appreciate it. I plan on making one other one, but I first need to figure out what kind of character they would be before I really start working on them.

Edit: I don't know what I did, but there are stray underlines everywhere.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Okay ^^ So Mariofox, I really like your character but he has too many powers (Even if they're all fire, they still count as a separate magic because they have different abilities to them) But other than that, I love it :) Although, you and 0netailedfox both want to be a friend of Rin. I feel that it would work out though because you left when you were 16. Just thought I'd make you aware to this :)

@WaltJRimmer, huh... That is odd XD maybe try to put a [/b] after every : that might get rid of them. If not then I don't know D: Other than that, it's great ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Okay, so I will take away some of the fires away...he will keep normal, techy, shadow, and serpent's fire. The rest will be edited out. I'd assumed you might say something like this. He did seem a bit overpowered, so I was prepared. I will edit him now and everything will be all honkie-dorie. :)
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Hey guys! I've finished the Shikaku silencer. If you had time, could you read it? I wanna make sure that I'm not cheap as well. ^^ (Also, her powers are good but read her weaknesses, I feel they balance her out.)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!