Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Underage Apprentices: Criminal Heroes

a part of “Underage Apprentices: Criminal Heroes”, a fictional universe by Thundera.

When their instructor and tutor dies because of an organization targetting sixteen teenagers from a secret unapproved branch within MI5 will any of the kids survice?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Underage Apprentices: Criminal Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Underage Apprentices: Criminal Heroes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Underage Apprentices: Criminal Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm

I'd like a B male please :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm

May I reserve a teenager in Class B? A female 0-0

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:48 pm

I WOULD LOVE ABERDEEN! But...I wanna change the FC. I don't know to who yet, but I will let you know. Her name is Miranda Kerr. If you don't like her let me know and I will pick someone else. I have a lot of people I have to choose from.
Gir â™Ĩ

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 am

That is all totally copl, Class Bs you can either write your own paragraph or I can up to you

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Would Amanda Seyfried be ok for my FC? As for personality, I love how you have the characters connected to each other; only idea that comes to mind for her specialty is disguises and sneaking around. Due to the difference between the actress's appearance in "In Time" being so different from how she normally looks, I'm stuck on the idea. Unless you need it to be something else. As for name, I'm not picky. I'm excited to see what you have in mind. ^-^

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:35 pm

That FC is fine and you want a sneaky master of disguise? This will be fun ha ha. OK..Name I was thinking something badass as she's sneaky like Lavigne or Danni.

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Lavigne sounds good 0-0 especially since there's a Danny Wallace. Or people could constantly get Danny and Danni mixed up XP

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:52 pm

True I forgot that! Well check the front page she's the first one under Class B let me know what you think when you've read about her.

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm

I love her! Except for one thing... when you say a budding romance with the other guy in B, do you mean Cortez's to be guy? The only problem is, Cortez and I are close relatives in RL; it's just a weird situation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Yeah I did eek sorry I can adapt that though....ummm hmm any ideas?

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Hmm... For her to be so tough, and so you don't have to change anything; she could have an unrequited crush on Joshua from Class B since he doesn't like any of the girls?

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:15 pm

That's perfect! I forgot Joshua wasn't related to anyone other than his sister. OK I shall change that and you cant start creating an awesome character.

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Ello! Can my FC be Jensen Ackles? :) and just like Luna I love how you have everyone connected so feel free to do what you wish with my fella! I don't have an idea for a specialty so give me what you need in the team. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with! It's like waiting for a surprise gift :3 *bounce*

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 am

Wow ha ha, I'll have o do yours tonight though because I have SMS stuff on today but il be quick asap

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sat May 04, 2013 11:15 am

Guys can you try to submit by this wensday thanks. P.S I'm not being to be around from Friday coming until the following tuesday or wensday because I'm going on holiday so anything you'd like to submit, discuss or suggest must happen before thursday or else it will have to wait. Sorry about it but yeah, SO please please hurry with these characters and I'll start once we have five characters.

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi. If I'm not mistaken Johnny Davis hasn't been taken yet. Could I?

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 am

All yours!

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!